Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The wolf pup and the Native American (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:16 pm
Kyo put up his hands in defense. "Yes I am I'm Kyo the chief''s son." Akito looked up from playing with angel smiling. "Hello Kyo nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:01 am
Makoto looked down to her dog then relaxed her arrow. She then introduced herself. "I'm Makoto one of the daugthers of the many fishermen in my tribe. What are you doing so far away from your tribe? It's not the week of sharing. That's next week." makoto said. The three tribes get together for a week long get together.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:01 pm
Angel then tilted her head and went over to Makoto and sat next to her. SHe was so cute and wanted to please Makoto anyway she could. SHe looked up at Makoto and then at Kyo.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:42 pm
Makoto petted Angel as she waited for Kyo to answer her.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:47 pm
"The truth is I'm not suppose to be here My father wants me to learn how to care for the tribe but my true ambition is to hunt and take care of the wild animals." Akito smiled at him and said "Wow nice to know someone cares about the land more than us."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:14 pm
"Well then you came start with learning to become the leader of your tribe. That way you can have them also follow your way of taking care of the wild." makoto said simply. She put away her arrow. "On that not, I think me and Angel will be hunting over there." She said pointing off to a place at random so she could get way from the guy. "Come on Angel, Let's go."  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:41 pm
"Hey mind if I join you?" He asked them. Akito looked back and forth and said "I don't mind it what about you Makoto?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:52 pm
Makoto sighed then looked back at the other. "Sure. Come on. I have to get back to my village soon." She said moving.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:43 pm
Angel followed Makoto but licked Akito's cheek being cute before she did. Then she ran to catch up and walked next to her mommy before she started to play alittle and started to bite playfully at Makoto's feet.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:54 pm
Akito smiled at Angel and laughed a little. Kyo walked with them and said "I get the feeling that you don't want me here." He was a little sad that he thought someone didn't like him.  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:06 pm
Makoto winced feeling bad. "Sorry it's just I'm alittle mad cause my dad told me he is thinking of getting my marriage." She said smiling alittle happy she would get a husband but mad cause she didn't know who her father was thinking of a good match for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:45 am
Akito continued to play with Angel but then spoke up "Maybe the guy might be nice. You'll never know." Kyo nodded in agreement "Maybe so and he'll treat you right like a lady should be treated"  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 pm
Angel looked back at them then she looked up at Makoto and barked saying "He nice mommy." Then he wagged her tail at Makoto and tehn at Akito. SHe liked him and Kyo. Then she walked next to Kyo and started to bite at his feet playfully.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff