Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
ʈɑкɘ ɱɣ нɑɳɗ || iCuukie and Tayuya. UC || Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image

Cαυɠƕʈ ιη α ϛʈσrm αηɗ ωαϛƕϱɗ αϛƕσrϱ...
Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

The girl accepted the canteen and took a swallow. She took another, swished it around in her mouth, and spit it out onto the sand. Then she handed the canteen back. "There's a small freshwater lagoon a bit inland," she said, gesturing as if to direct Stella to it. "You sure you want to take on a passenger, lady?" she asked. "Not sure your crew will take lightly to that."

...Wιȴȴ Ι ϱνϱr ƒιηɗ mƴ ωαƴ ƕσmϱ︖

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:41 pm
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

Stella laughed and closed the canteen and put it back on her belt at the side. "Who care's what my crew thinks. I am the captain after all. Stella Bell. But you can call me Stella." She winked and held her hand out to the girl to help her to her feet. "How'd you know about the lagoon?" She questioned slowly.

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

User Image x x x x User Image x x x x User Image

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:59 pm
User Image

Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

"Renae Thalassa," the girl replied, taking Stella's hand and standing. The cat by her side wound its way around her knees and sniffed at Stella's boots. "Found it. I'd've died of dehydration if I'd been drinking saltwater for days on end, and I knew if there were animals there had to be some form of clean water to drink from. Followed this little girl here to it," she said, stroking the cat's tail. "Ain't that right, Manaar?" The cat purred in response.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:06 am
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

"Then I am sure you wouldn't mind leading me to it?" Stella looked inland, where a bunch of tropical trees and ferns were housed. Hopefully the lagoon wasn't to far. She wished to show her crew before nightfall so they could all have a drink and fill their canteens. "Do you intend to take the cat with you aboard the ship?" Stella looked at her with curiosity. She had no problem with it as long as the cat didn't attack anyone.

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:37 am
User Image

Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

Renae nodded and turned away, gesturing for Stella to follow her. The cat walked beside her, its tail flicking in the air. "Manaar saved my life more than once while I've been stuck here. She's like my good luck charm. I'm not leaving her," she said. "Oh, and she's not a normal cat. She's an ocelot." The implication probably didn't mean anything to the pirate captain, but Renae felt it should be said.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:21 pm
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

Stella followed the Renae and let her eyes wander around the island. "Ocelot... Ya see.. I'm a pirate. So your fancy terminology means nothing to me." She chuckled and looked over at the cat, sighing softly. When they reached the lagoon she refilled her canteen and splashed some of the water on her face, sitting crossed legged next to the waters edge. "I'll find room for her on board. Manaar you said? Well.. Does she eat anything fancy?"

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image

Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

Renae chuckled. "An island cat. They're found a lot in this region. And yeah, Manaar. It means 'guiding light'. 'Cause she guided me to this little place. No, she doesn't eat anything special. Just fish and game, and sometimes berries and plants. She seems to know which ones are okay for humans, too." She knelt by the water's edge and dipped a cupped hand into the clear liquid, bringing it up to her face to drink.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:01 pm
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

Stella watched the girl for a moment before looking to Manaar and reaching her hand out to her. "I don't have a problem with her coming with us on our journey." After a few moments of sitting at the lagoon she stood up and brushed herself off. "I am to meet my crew by nightfall. Shall we head back so I can introduce you" Stella smirked and held her hand out for Renae.

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image

Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

The ocelot sniffed Stella's hand and turned away. Renae chuckled. "She'll get used to you eventually." She accepted Stella's hand and stood, her own hand dropping back to her side. "I suppose we should," she said, shrugging.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:27 pm
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

Stella made her way back through the jungle and towards the meeting place. Some of the crew had already started to gather but they were to busy talking to notice the new addition to the group. Once everyone had got there most of the people had begun to notice Renae and whisper questions about her to each other. "Alright ladies and gents. We have a new addition to our crew. This here is Renae and her ocelot Manaar. Don't ask to many questions, and leave her be unless she talks to you first. I don't want or need any of you people forcing yourselves onto her. If that is all let's had back to the ship." She smiled and turned to Renae, leading her and Manaar to her own little boat. "Hope Manaar isn't afraid of the ocean."

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

Renae smirked. "She's an island cat. The ocean's part of life for her," she said, getting into the boat. Manaar hopped in after her, curling up in the bottom.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:05 am
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

Stella hopped in after Renae and the crew began to paddle back to the great ship that loomed in the distance. "I hope you don't mind but you'll be staying in my quarters. I don't trust you with that scum." She chuckled lightly and when they got to the ship she helped Renae and Manaar aboard. Once everything was settled she lead them both to her quarters. There was a large desk in one corner with a plush chair seated behind it. A large map sprawled out across the top of it. In the other corner was a large bed, big enough for a few people. The rest of the room was filled with odd things that she had found on her journeys and a wardrobe full of clothes. "Make yourself at home.."

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:21 am
User Image

Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

Renae raised an eyebrow. "You're calling your crew scum? I hope they never hear you calling them that," she teased. When they entered the captain's cabin, Manaar pushed past the two young women and hopped up onto the desk, sniffing at the inkwell next to the map, then hopped down into the chair and curled up on it. Renae covered her mouth with her hand to stifle a giggle. The cabin was beautiful, what with all the strange treasures, but what really caught her attention was that giant bed. She walked up to it and put a hand on the mattress. God, it was soft. She sat on the edge, then let herself fall back so she sprawled on the bed. "Oh my God, this is so much better than sleeping on the sand. Definitely better than the bunks in the ship I was on before," she sighed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:01 pm
ʂʈəɭɭɋ ɓɘɭɭ

User Image

ʏɵɧɵ ʏɵɧɵ...

Stella's eyes widened as Manaar jumped on the desk, afraid she would knock the ink well over onto the map. A sigh of relief escaped her throat when she curled up on the chair, turning her attention to Renae, Stella laughed. "Well I am the captain after all. We can either share or I can sleep somewhere else." She didn't seem to care either way, Renae had been washed up on some island for who knows how long, she deserved to sleep in that bed more than anyone else on the Reaper.

ɋ Ҏɨʀɋʈəʂ ɩɨɟɘ ɟɵʀ ɱɘ

iCuukie

Magnetic Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image

Ʀϱηαϱ Τƕαȴαςςα

Renae sat up. "This bed's giant. Why should you sleep somewhere else? And it's your bed anyway. I can't kick you out of your own bed."

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces