Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Donte and the Wolamute (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image
Donte went over to the door and smiled opening it to see Sabrina there. "Hey!" he hugged her close and smiled "What are you doing here I thought you dad wouldn't let you come near me."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:12 pm
User Image

"I don't care what he says. He can't stop me from loving you the way I do." Sabrina said and hugged him back. Then she looked at the dog beside her. "I thought we could have a doggy playdate." She said and smiled at her male wolf. Mimi peeked out of the roomHid behind a chair. The male wolf looked at her and tilted his head. "I thought they could meet and see if he could help Mimi get used to other dogs." Sabrina said as Mimi looked at the wolf and reconized him as her mate. SHe wagged her tail alittle and cautiously came over hiding behind Donte.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image
Donte smiled and said "Yeah that would be nice Ever since the other wolf breed died she's been distance from other dogs and only been around me. Also I just kicked Jake out for being an a** to her." Donte lead her to the kitchen and asked "What do you want to eat?" Omaku walked over to Mimi and laid still next to the bed watching her and huffing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image

Mimi then tucked her tail alittle and went over to Omaku. Sabrina smiled and said "I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Mimi then stopped a few feet from Omaku and tucked her ears against her head. She was worried he might attack her. All of a sudden Mimi Yelped and ran back into Donte's room. Sabrina came running into the room and said "Omaku what happened? Where's Mimi." She knew that Omaku was seperated from his mate earlier in the year. Mimi was under the bed shaking and started to stress out which was not a good thing for her right now since she was about to have puppies. It could make her have them earlier than she was supposed to. SHe then winced alittle as she shook a bit more.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image
Donte ran inside and the room and saw her whimpering. Omaku ran back as he heard Mimi yelp and run away from him. He ran out of the room and to the couch hiding behind it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:31 am
User Image

"is Mimi okay?" Sabrina asked standing behind Donte. Then she saw Omaku hiding behind the couch and said "It's okay, Omaku. come here." She said and smiled at him. Mimi went to Donte and buried her face in his chest shaking badly and whimpering alittle. She was shaking like a leaf.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:41 am
User Image
Donte hugged Mimi close and said "Jake actually freaking messed with her and it's because of him she's more and more like this. Not to mention the father to her puppies died. She's a little on edge." Omaku walked over to Sabrina and sat next to her leg

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:50 am
User Image

Mimi then peeked out at Omaku and Sabrina pet his head gently. Then she came over to Mimi and said "It's okay Mimi. Omaku wont hurt you. Whatever happened I'm sure he's sorry. Right Omaku?" Sabrina then looked at Omaku. Mimi then peeked out again and untucked her tail as she went over to Omaku to try again. SHe was cautious though. Then she stopped a few feet from him and cautiously sniffed at him.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:54 am
User Image
Omaku inched his way over to her belly crawling to her. Omaku sniffed back to her. Donte allowed her to go.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:00 am
User Image

Mimi then wagged her tail a little and licked Omaku's cheek. THen she went over to her bed and layed dowen wagging her tail more. This was a first for her. Normally she would have stayed hidden for a while then she would have ignored Omaku completely. This was amazing for her as she nuzzled Omaku and felt the pups kick but didn't whimper or anything. Sabrina smiled "Good boy Omaku." She said and pet his head then looked at Mimi with a smile.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:20 am
User Image
"She's do any day now I'm just waiting I already have everything in order. Her towels, the temperature now all I need is a better bed for her and the pups." He went into another room which used to belong to jake and pulled a box out of it. "See..." He showed her the box and it showed it was half way done.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:31 am
User Image

Sabrina followed him and said "That's great. If you want I could stay a bit longer and help with building the rest." She then smiled and looked at the two dogs laying next to eachother.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image
Donte smile at her and hugged her "Thanks let's get to it." He began to get the other pieces of wood together and glue them. then he went to get a really soft blanket to apply to the bottom for the pups to feel comfortable on.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image

~Timeskip~

About a day later Mimi was laying in the box Donte had made and Sabrina and Omaku were on their way to Donte's home. Mimi had had the pups late last night and they were all black, white and grey, and one of them was even a creamish color. Right now she was feeding them and they were grunting as they drank their mama's milk. Mimi was laying on her side and was sound asleep in the room tired frmo noit having gotten much sleep last night. Sabrina then knocked on the front door and smiled hoping the puppies were here.

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image
Donte went over to the door and opened it and whispered "Shh...Mimi is sleeping." He grabbed Sabrina's hand and lead her to the door and showed her the puppies feeding from their mother for the first time. Omaku came behind Sabrina and Donte and inched over to Mimi and nuzzled her softly. He then licked her nose lightly and laid near her face. The puppies were all fighting trying to get to their mother for Milk.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff