Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lugh's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"But my physical age is seventeen, and I was put back on the earth only thirteen years ago!" she protested, twisting an ancient ring adorned with a blue stone around her finger. "Oh well, I wouldn't want to upset anyone." Sighing as he talked on the phone, Galatea let go of him, turned her back to him, and pulled a paint brush from her dress, drawing a small flower into the air. After drawing the finer details, color spread slowly through the flower, starting from the middle, then branching out to create a delicate white flower on a shining, short green vine. It lunged forward, settling in her open hand. She giggled, turning back to him and gently stroking the petals with the tip of her finger. "What should I name it?" she asked, tilting her head curiously. "It took me years to come up with 'rose' and 'narcissus'....mind helping me out so I won't have to make the world wait so long this time?"

Seravious

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:54 pm
Mayah Playah

"I'm terrible with names. How about naming it after you? I can't think of any flowers with your name. Maybe Galatea Rose. I don't know."

He held up a hand as a blue go-kart with a vibrant purple and gold dragon on the side came to a stop in front of them, and a young guy, maybe sixteen climbed out of it, then bowed and ran back in the direction the go-kart had come from.

"There's not much to look at in here since this is just the garage, but it's quite amazing out there. And since my property is so large, it would take a very long time to cross it on foot. So I've integrated both footpaths for those who wish to walk and waste a lot of time, and roads for those who are in a hurry to get somewhere. Since I've forbidden standard vehicles on my property, the only way to get around on the roads is to use a go-kart. The go-karts are powered with the same fission batteries as all of my other machines and their maintained with a synthetic oil harvested from grass. As grass is plentiful and grows quickly, and the oil lasts a long time, I've actually had to stop production because I have no place to put it all."

He looked her in the eyes.

"What was it you asked me earlier? If I see beauty in life? And I told you no. But just because I don't see it, doesn't mean I don't do my part to save it. However, this is my property, and it's covered with machines. Big ones, little ones, dark ones, shiny ones, one machines, two machines, red machines, blue machines. So try not to freak out little Miss Nature. Now,"

He motioned to the go-kart.

"Your chariot awaits."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:09 pm

She shook her head, placing the flower in her basket. "I'll name it later," she sighed. "Oh, and just because I love nature doesn't mean I dislike machinery." Galatea stepped closer to the go-kart, pouting her lips at it. "Do...do I just step in and sit?"

Seravious

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:19 pm
Mayah Playah

"Alright look. Sit in, then fasten your safety harness. Make sure it's not too tight, but not too loose either. After you're all set with the safety harness, you reach up your right hand and pull on that little bar next to the seat. That's the pull string to turn the kart on."

He pointed to the pedals and a handle with a button to the left of the seat.

"Lift the handle up, push the button, then push the handle down. That's the parking brake. It keeps this thing from going anywhere no matter how hard you push the gas, The left pedal is the brake pedal, and the right is your gas. Remember that, left means stop, right means go. Here, tell ya what, you get in, and I'll just start it up and everything, all you need to do is remember the pedals."

He stepped back so she could get in, offering his left hand (the real one) to help her keep her balance while she did so.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:29 pm

"I have to drive?!" she asked, her jaw dropping. "I can't drive! I can't even ride a bicycle!" Moaning a bit, she slid her hand into his and stepped into the go-kart and followed his instructions, bolting herself in. "Okay, I'm in...please don't let me die."

Seravious

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:42 pm
Mayah Playah

He adjusted her safety harness, accidentally brushing his left hand against her collarbone as he did so, then pulled the string, the go-kart starting with a quiet thrum of electricity before becoming quiet.

"Don't worry. It's still on. It just doesn't make noise until you're going, and then it sounds like my motorcycle. Now."

He released the parking brake and the go-kart started to roll backward slowly. Reaching down, he pushed the brake pedal, his arm brushing against her leg. He noticed she had really smooth skin, and felt his pants tighten. Dismissing the thought from his head, he turned to her.

"Just drive in circles in the garage until I get ready, that way you have some time to learn."

He released her brake pedal and stood up, then walked to his go-kart.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:55 pm

Each time his skin brushed hers, she shivered with pleasure, a tiny blush appearing on her cheeks. As he walked away, she wiggled her fingers and created a pair of shoes on her feet, delicate slip-ons made of the thinnest, yet strongest metal she could create free-hand. "Alright," she murmured, pushing on the gas pedal and gripping the wheel tightly. As the go-kart lurched forward, she let out a tiny scream, holding the wheel so tightly that she could feel it imprinting into her skin. "I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" she cried, starting to drive in circles. After a few minutes, she finally got the hang of it and started to smile and laugh. "Hey! This is actually kind of fun!" Driving back to wear she'd been when she got in, she threw her shoulders back proudly and grinned. "Check me out! I can drive a go-kart~"

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:23 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh climbed into the same go-kart he had driven earlier, and started it up after buckling himself in.

"Wait here."

He drove out to his motorcycle and picked up the helmets, then came back in and pulled up next to her, handing one to her.

"In case you crash into something while gazing around in awe. It happens a lot. I've had to fix more than my fair share of these things."

Pressing a button on his go-kart, a com system opened up and he left a voice message for Nathaniel to come get his motorcycle and put it inside, then he switched it off.

"Also, the harder you push down on the gas pedal, the faster you go. These things can get up to about thirty miles an hour. Unfortunately, some of the roads are shut down for maintenance, so it'll take us about thirty minutes to get to the house. Follow me, and you'll be fine, but if you get lost, just press the blue button on the right side of the steering wheel and a map will show up on the center of the steering wheel."

He drove around a row of go-karts and headed to the far end of the garage.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Nodding, she pulled the helmet on and followed after him, smiling to herself. Just yesterday, she'd been dumped by a man for one of her very own dryads, told she wasn't as pretty as Dabni, and now look at her! She's in a go-kart at the estate of the most handsome man shed ever seen up close! Wait, handsome....she'd forgotten all about Enlil! Oh, they weren't a couple, there was no reason he had to know her every move! Sighing, she returned to the present, watching the man drive in front of her so she wouldn't get lost.

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh drove out the garage door that led onto his property and smiled as he stopped on the small hill that let him see most of his property, and the theme park built on it. Turning to the right, he drove down the hill and headed south, following the winding road.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Driving after him, she gasped as she looked around, astounded by the beauty of his property. "This place is gorgeous, Lugh!" she yelled over the wind, grinning.

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh barely heard her, and slowed down to get next to her as they drove through the loop of a rollercoaster at the same time the train of the large machine went around it. With only a few people on the rollercoaster, the train was mostly empty, and Lugh frowned. He had built the park nearly two years ago, but had never managed to get enough people to fill a single ride. After twenty or so minutes, Lugh slowed down as they pulled up in front of the house.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:24 pm

As he slowed, as did she, only to gasp. His house...that wasn't a house. It was a castle! "Here...you live here?!"

Seravious

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:44 pm
Mayah Playah

Lugh shut his go-kart down, then walked over to hers and turned it off, and unbuckled her harness.

"Welcome to my humble abode."

He waited for her to ask how much money he had, cause people usually asked when they saw his motorcycle, they almost always asked when they saw how much property he owned, but they never failed to ask after seeing the theme park and his house. He always refused to answer the question though since it was quite obvious he was loaded.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:09 pm

"Humble?" she snorted, standing and using his arm to step out as her shoes transformed into shining high heels. "It's almost as big as the Embodiment Castle in the Ghostly Plains!" Her foot caught on the side of the go-kart and she fell forward, flinching at the impending fall.

Seravious

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces