Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ρ&ŞωĜ : hellish blessing {O & F} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:38 pm
Hiro_Nakamara

User Image
Dante

Dante saw a couple of girls in the hall and bowed to them as he asked them a few questions. "Hello ladies, you wouldnt mind helping me? I heard some students went missing and id like to know about it, if you tell me ill give you each something special." He said grinning and they smiled.
"Well there was this one girl, she was in class and she went to the board to solve a problem and when she did her whole skirt just came off, she ran off to the bathroom and never came back and they say she never went home either." They said getting worried and closing their lockers looking away and Dante put a hand to their chins lifting them up. "Have no fear, im here to find her and the others, here, just as i promised, call me if you wanna have a 'little fun' later." Dante said walking away to look through the class rooms and the girls giggled.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:04 pm
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
__ l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
xxx
_____ User Image
____ be my private dancer ____ ⇩ ⇩
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
User Imagexxxx` : DROP IT YEAH!
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi xr e a l l y xl i k e x, xy o ux
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS H E H A S T H A T B O D Y L A N G U A G E W H E N S H E S T R U T S H E R S T U F F.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxS H E H A S T H A T B O D Y L A N G U A G E W H E N S H E S T R U T S H E R S T U F F.

xxxxxx: babydoll.
xxx xx x x x x

Something had happened, and Babydoll had picked up one of the boys by their collars and pushed them against the locker. "What did you say to me, you son on of a bi--" Loud ringing came from her pocket and she pulled him away from the locker a bit, tossing him to the side and letting him fall as she dug in her jacket. "Yeah? What do you want?" "Hm." "Everything's fine." "Yeah we're at the damn school." "I just told you everything's fine!" On the other line was Vest, every time she went to kill a ghost he called her but she still wasn't used to him breathing down her back. Babydoll turned and looked to see one boy helping the other up, "I'm not done with either of you yet, you pigs." "What? Shut up, I'm doing my job!" The girl hung up the phone, raising it in the air as if she was going to throw it on the ground with a huge force, but she didn't. Instead she huffed and put it back into her pocket, facing the two again. "Let's try this again. You do what I tell you, any funny s**t and I'll send you straight to Hell." Babydoll's snarl was serious, but the human boys probably just thought that was a figure of speech - and in a way it was, because she wasn't trained with Heaven's Book and couldn't send anyone to Hell. "W-Well, some kids were in class during a break, and all of them had left to go get some snacks, except for one guy." "Yeah, everyone was out getting some juice and they heard a scream. When they went back to the classroom he was gone, but all his stuff was still there." Babydoll nodded and smiled in a sinister way, the edge of her mouth curling. "Alright, and the teacher?"

"Same thing with her! She was in the hallway during class, walking with some papers and then you hear this scream, ya' know?" "Next thing you know, when everyone looks over all the papers she was holding are just flying everywhere and on the floor." Both boys were backed up against the lockers, shorter than the Angel, and they looked up at her a bit terrified. "What classroom?" "Class 2-B!"
With that she started walking down the hall again, leaving the boys without saying anything else.

Hiro_Nakamara

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:15 pm
Hiro_Nakamara

User Image
Dante

Dante continued to look through the class rooms, he went by one by one. He didnt see any students or teachers until he got to the one at the end of the hall where he saw a young looking teacher.
"Hello, could you answer a question or two." He asked walking up to her but she didnt answer, he just kept writing something on the chalkboard.
"Um ma'am are you ok?" He asked walking up to her and touching her shoulder but he went right through her. He looked shocked as he looked around for something to remember the room, he saw a sign 2-B. As he took his hand back she looked at him and grinned then disappeared.
"Babydoll!" He shouted going out and looking for her

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:50 pm
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
__ l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l l
xxx
_____ User Image
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
xxxx
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxx xx x x x x

Babydoll was on her way to the class, her mind wandering to unimportant things like food. Still when she heard someone scream her name she looked around, then up at the signs that hung above the classroom doors. When she peeked in 2-B she only saw one figure, the least person she wanted to see at that time. "What are you doing here? So useless," She sighed and went in, looking around the classroom. "Hey, did you find anything for once?" She went to the front of the classroom, looking at the chalkboard. Well it was the hint, but there was a chalkboard in every classroom.

Hiro_Nakamara

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:13 pm
Kari is Kute
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
xxx
_____ User Image
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
xxxx
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxx xx x x x x

Babydoll was on her way to the class, her mind wandering to unimportant things like food. Still when she heard someone scream her name she looked around, then up at the signs that hung above the classroom doors. When she peeked in 2-B she only saw one figure, the least person she wanted to see at that time. "What are you doing here? So useless," She sighed and went in, looking around the classroom. "Hey, did you find anything for once?" She went to the front of the classroom, looking at the chalkboard. Well it was the hint, but there was a chalkboard in every classroom.

Hiro_Nakamara

Hiro_Nakamara

User Image
Dante

Dante looked around trying to find the ghost again. "Yeah the ghost, she was in here writing on the board, it looks like she wrote something." He said going to the board and putting his hand on it. "It says Sin. Well thats useless, she only wrote sin and this is our clue."He said complaining and sniffing it. "Wait, this isnt chalk...its sulfur...like in hell..." Dante said looking worried.
((i added the sulfur part to kinda give the impressing that she is fresh out of hell and kinda messing with humans))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:07 pm
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
xxx
_____ User Image
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
xxxx
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxx xx x x x x

Babydoll was not interested, she stood there, looking around the classroom and scratching her arm. "Well, it doesn't matter. This is only a recon mission, there's no need to look deeper into it, is there?" She shrugged, starting to walk out of the classroom. "Besides, I could really go for some yogurt right now." Her form swayed as she left, making her way down and out of the school. Babydoll didn't really care about searching for ghosts, unless they were right in front of her. After all, why should she do a lot of work if they could just come to her?
She knew that when she returned to the cathedral, Vest would yell at her, but it was a recon mission after all - not a search and destroy one. "Hey! Let's leave! I really want to eat something right now." She shouted in the beginning, trying to make it so that her partner heard her voice.

Hiro_Nakamara

ooc ;; Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy for the past few days, and haven't had a chance to sit at my computer!  

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:57 pm
Kari is Kute
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
xxx
_____ User Image
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
xxxx
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxx xx x x x x

Babydoll was not interested, she stood there, looking around the classroom and scratching her arm. "Well, it doesn't matter. This is only a recon mission, there's no need to look deeper into it, is there?" She shrugged, starting to walk out of the classroom. "Besides, I could really go for some yogurt right now." Her form swayed as she left, making her way down and out of the school. Babydoll didn't really care about searching for ghosts, unless they were right in front of her. After all, why should she do a lot of work if they could just come to her?
She knew that when she returned to the cathedral, Vest would yell at her, but it was a recon mission after all - not a search and destroy one. "Hey! Let's leave! I really want to eat something right now." She shouted in the beginning, trying to make it so that her partner heard her voice.

Hiro_Nakamara

ooc ;; Sorry for the late reply. I've been busy for the past few days, and haven't had a chance to sit at my computer!

User Image
Dante

Dante glared at babydoll, he was upset she didnt listen to him like he was a child. "i got somethin for you to eat, bet youll like it too." he said with a smug grin and then following her. "So you just eat yogurt whenever you get a craving, you are wild." he said sarcastically, "You dont seem like the kind of angel to get kicked out of heaven, what did you do so bad?" he asked looking at her skeptically.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:06 pm
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
xxx
_____ User Image
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
xxxx
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxx xx x x x x

The hallways echoed as her shoes clicked against the flooring, echoing it off the walls. Soon her partner was out of the room, and Babydolls expression went from stoic to annoyed in a single second. Ugh, she didn't turn to look at him, or slow down so they could meet at the same pace. Instead, she continued on, not caring for her new partner who seemed to be getting nosy. "Wild, huh?" She rolled her eyes, hooking her thumbs into the inside of her skirt. "What's with the third degree? You don't need to know, I could ask the same about you. Why you left Hell, but I'm not interested, and I don't pry."
Babydoll sighed, knowing she was off-putting, but her bad attitude wouldn't stop; especially around him. He knew exactly how to push her buttons, and whether it was on purpose or not was unknown. "I fell in love with a human, so they kicked me out." She was unblinking, her tone normal, no inflections or frown - just blank. What she said was true, and whether he would believe it or not was up to him. Although, the first time she had told Vest he didn't believe her at all, only when he discussed the matter with the Four Guardians and they had told him - did he finally believe her. And that was nothing strange, due to her personality most didn't believe her, or most stayed away.

Babydoll pushed her shades over her eyes again, going outside through the schools entrance. Her car still laid on the lawn, people walking buy gawking at how the tires had destroyed some of the grass and muddied up the street. But she jumped in the car, starting it up.

Hiro_Nakamara

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:26 pm
Kari is Kute
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
xxx
_____ User Image
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
xxxx
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxx xx x x x x

The hallways echoed as her shoes clicked against the flooring, echoing it off the walls. Soon her partner was out of the room, and Babydolls expression went from stoic to annoyed in a single second. Ugh, she didn't turn to look at him, or slow down so they could meet at the same pace. Instead, she continued on, not caring for her new partner who seemed to be getting nosy. "Wild, huh?" She rolled her eyes, hooking her thumbs into the inside of her skirt. "What's with the third degree? You don't need to know, I could ask the same about you. Why you left Hell, but I'm not interested, and I don't pry."
Babydoll sighed, knowing she was off-putting, but her bad attitude wouldn't stop; especially around him. He knew exactly how to push her buttons, and whether it was on purpose or not was unknown. "I fell in love with a human, so they kicked me out." She was unblinking, her tone normal, no inflections or frown - just blank. What she said was true, and whether he would believe it or not was up to him. Although, the first time she had told Vest he didn't believe her at all, only when he discussed the matter with the Four Guardians and they had told him - did he finally believe her. And that was nothing strange, due to her personality most didn't believe her, or most stayed away.

Babydoll pushed her shades over her eyes again, going outside through the schools entrance. Her car still laid on the lawn, people walking buy gawking at how the tires had destroyed some of the grass and muddied up the street. But she jumped in the car, starting it up.

Hiro_Nakamara

User Image
Dante

Dante shook his head and looked away following her to the car and getting in. "Thats so trivial, me? I left because i needed to fill a hole in my soul my partner left, killer guy but when your partner leaves and you have no one to enjoy a good fight or kill with, oh he was so handsome, if he ever gave me a chance i would have had him all to myself but you know he was straight so he wouldnt even look at me like id look at him." he said grinning  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:39 am
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
xxx
_____ User Image
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
xxxx
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxx xx x x x x

Babydoll was displeased, her arm leaning on the door, while her fist propped her head up. Without saying anything she, just started driving, having half-a-mind to just kick him out. How long would she have to deal with him again? Her phone rang once more, surprising her, and with a hand she went into her pocket, taking her eyes off the road for a minute. "Ugh," The phone went to her ear, eyes back on the road just in time, and she received some nice honks as well. "What is it? You know, I'm getting real tired of you calling me, as if I don't have other things to deal with." Babydoll's lips curled into a bit of a snarl, annoyed at two people now. "Huh? No, I left. Well it was a ******** recon mission, what do you mean why? Ugh, yeah, why should I care?" Babydoll stopped the car, hearing some cars try to screech to a stop themselves, but it was no use. Quickly she whipped the car around, spinning and making a u-turn in the same lane before pressing hard on the gas-pedal. The phone had dropped, so did her communication with Vest who was on the end of it. And all she did now, was gun it back toward the school.

Hiro_Nakamara

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:15 pm
Kari is Kute
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
xxx
_____ User Image
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
xxxx
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxx xx x x x x

Babydoll was displeased, her arm leaning on the door, while her fist propped her head up. Without saying anything she, just started driving, having half-a-mind to just kick him out. How long would she have to deal with him again? Her phone rang once more, surprising her, and with a hand she went into her pocket, taking her eyes off the road for a minute. "Ugh," The phone went to her ear, eyes back on the road just in time, and she received some nice honks as well. "What is it? You know, I'm getting real tired of you calling me, as if I don't have other things to deal with." Babydoll's lips curled into a bit of a snarl, annoyed at two people now. "Huh? No, I left. Well it was a ******** recon mission, what do you mean why? Ugh, yeah, why should I care?" Babydoll stopped the car, hearing some cars try to screech to a stop themselves, but it was no use. Quickly she whipped the car around, spinning and making a u-turn in the same lane before pressing hard on the gas-pedal. The phone had dropped, so did her communication with Vest who was on the end of it. And all she did now, was gun it back toward the school.

Hiro_Nakamara

Hiro_Nakamara

User Image
Dante

Dante bit back a snicker and looked the other way. "So...um...we are going back to the school..." He said then coughing and then he cleared his throat. "I wonder does Vest have a sexual preference to boys or girls?" He said grinning, he wasnt very good with small talk but he did find Vest as one of those easy to charm and screw kinda persons. "You know it'd be much better if you werent so hostile to me." He added as he looked at Babydoll.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:56 pm
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
xxx
_____ User Image
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
xxxx
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxx xx x x x x

Babydoll snarled, why couldn't she have had no partner? "You're an eyesore. Do you really think the Guardians would let a Demon become an Angel. Are you that much of an idiot?" She didn't even look his way while she spoke, gripping the steering wheel tighter. The Guardians had banished her for liking a human, so why did this guy think they would be lenient with a Demon? Babydoll breathed in, and out, trying to calm herself. She wasn't sure of the Guardians plans, but now that it involved her partnering up with him, it might not be good for her. Was this a banishment for him as well, but they had just not told him? It didn't matter the reason why anymore, she just didn't want to be screwed over any worse than she was because of her new 'partner'. Her car accelerated, weaving in and out of other cars as they honked at her.
Did the Guardians lie to her as well? They had said if she collected enough Heaven coins and reformed herself, she could go back to Heaven and all would be forgotten. But now she thought that wasn't the case, since they partnered her with a Demon. "You don't realize what you are in Heaven. In Heaven, Demons are scum. Your entire existence means that you're worthy of death. So why would they over look you? Why would they want you on your side? Haven't you given that any thought? You're making matters worse for me! Whatever they have in store for you, they're going to do to me as well!" Babydoll hit the breaks, her car skidding hard. The only sound that could be heard was her tires, screaming against the pavement then the grass of the school. She hopped out, clearly angry. The more she thought about the Guardians, the worse was her temper. The Guardians, who condemned her to this state for liking someone, for loving someone. Wasn't that what Angels were supposed to do? Love humans?

Babydolls temples ached, but she continued on, kicking the doors of the school open. She reached up, pulling her shirt off over her head. Underneath was a babydoll, her weapon when transformed. The Angel discarded the t-shirt, and pulled off her teddy as well. She spun it, still walking down the hallways as another sound filled it up. Something that sounded like firecrackers while her clothing lit up, filling the whole place with light; and finally it changed. Now a small machine gun, it didn't need to be refilled either - as most weapons of Angels. It was strapped on her arm, her clothes had changed as well. Wings appeared with a tulled skirt, and her top resembled a cropped-babydoll. All of this was usual for her, but of course most humans gaped at the appearance and change, as did the few students and faculty.

She stomped down the hallway, ignoring the kids that pressed themselves against lockers to stay out of her path. Her destination, class 2-B.

Hiro_Nakamara

ooc ;; here's a nifty link I found! [x] I was thinking, that to defeat the 7 deadly sins, we could use the 7 heavenly virtues. If that makes sense? Like for lust it's purity, and because Dante needs to reform Babydoll they need to learn the 7 heavenly virtues, but not just like read about them like instill them.  

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:38 am
Kari is Kute
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
xxx
_____ User Image
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
xxxx
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxx xx x x x x

Babydoll snarled, why couldn't she have had no partner? "You're an eyesore. Do you really think the Guardians would let a Demon become an Angel. Are you that much of an idiot?" She didn't even look his way while she spoke, gripping the steering wheel tighter. The Guardians had banished her for liking a human, so why did this guy think they would be lenient with a Demon? Babydoll breathed in, and out, trying to calm herself. She wasn't sure of the Guardians plans, but now that it involved her partnering up with him, it might not be good for her. Was this a banishment for him as well, but they had just not told him? It didn't matter the reason why anymore, she just didn't want to be screwed over any worse than she was because of her new 'partner'. Her car accelerated, weaving in and out of other cars as they honked at her.
Did the Guardians lie to her as well? They had said if she collected enough Heaven coins and reformed herself, she could go back to Heaven and all would be forgotten. But now she thought that wasn't the case, since they partnered her with a Demon. "You don't realize what you are in Heaven. In Heaven, Demons are scum. Your entire existence means that you're worthy of death. So why would they over look you? Why would they want you on your side? Haven't you given that any thought? You're making matters worse for me! Whatever they have in store for you, they're going to do to me as well!" Babydoll hit the breaks, her car skidding hard. The only sound that could be heard was her tires, screaming against the pavement then the grass of the school. She hopped out, clearly angry. The more she thought about the Guardians, the worse was her temper. The Guardians, who condemned her to this state for liking someone, for loving someone. Wasn't that what Angels were supposed to do? Love humans?

Babydolls temples ached, but she continued on, kicking the doors of the school open. She reached up, pulling her shirt off over her head. Underneath was a babydoll, her weapon when transformed. The Angel discarded the t-shirt, and pulled off her teddy as well. She spun it, still walking down the hallways as another sound filled it up. Something that sounded like firecrackers while her clothing lit up, filling the whole place with light; and finally it changed. Now a small machine gun, it didn't need to be refilled either - as most weapons of Angels. It was strapped on her arm, her clothes had changed as well. Wings appeared with a tulled skirt, and her top resembled a cropped-babydoll. All of this was usual for her, but of course most humans gaped at the appearance and change, as did the few students and faculty.

She stomped down the hallway, ignoring the kids that pressed themselves against lockers to stay out of her path. Her destination, class 2-B.

ooc ;; here's a nifty link I found! [x] I was thinking, that to defeat the 7 deadly sins, we could use the 7 heavenly virtues. If that makes sense? Like for lust it's purity, and because Dante needs to reform Babydoll they need to learn the 7 heavenly virtues, but not just like read about them like instill them.

User Image
Dante

Dante closed his eyes and looked away. "Now i see why they kicked you out, you have no soul." he said walking the other way not caring about her. He just wanted to get the job done and go home, Babydoll only infuriated him but he knew how to keep a cool head and not show his anger. "I shouldnt even try to help that girl, shes a lost cause." He said but inside he could hear her voice over and over saying he was an idiot and he had no chance in becoming an angel."If she needs my help she'll find me." he said to himself walking through the crowd of students with his head down low.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:59 pm
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
xxx
_____ User Image
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
xxxx
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxx xx x x x x

Babydoll opened up the door to 2-B with force, her machine gun was leaning on the top of her shoulder. The room was empty, but that was to be expected. After Vest had called her up mad, she knew something was amiss. Rarely did she like to do work, unless it would provide her with a nice reward. Babydoll went into the classroom, kicking back student desks. She stood in front of the teachers desk, lifting her gun off her shoulder and lining it up with her eye. It pointed at the blackboard, and with one eye closed and the other one focused, she pulled the trigger. Rounds of bullets shot off, loud banging and whistling could be heard coming from class 2-B.
Smoke now filled the room, and the outline of a girl could be seen, her lowering her weapon. A big hole now laid in the middle of the chalk board, and Babydoll kicked the teachers desk till it hit the wall, and she climbed on it, peering into the hole of the chalkboard. Let's get this over with. The gun was hoisted up on her shoulder, and Babydoll stepped on the edge of the chalkboard before jumping in.

Hiro_Nakamara

Kari is Kute

Adorable Datemate

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:05 pm
Kari is Kute
_____ _ _ _ _ * _ _
MS! .. __ BABYDOLL! ..
xxx
_____ User Image
____ ` ▫▪BABYDOLL __ °
User Image
xxxx
x
xxxxxxxxx hot.
xxxxxxxxx cool me off.

x

xxx xx x x x x

Babydoll opened up the door to 2-B with force, her machine gun was leaning on the top of her shoulder. The room was empty, but that was to be expected. After Vest had called her up mad, she knew something was amiss. Rarely did she like to do work, unless it would provide her with a nice reward. Babydoll went into the classroom, kicking back student desks. She stood in front of the teachers desk, lifting her gun off her shoulder and lining it up with her eye. It pointed at the blackboard, and with one eye closed and the other one focused, she pulled the trigger. Rounds of bullets shot off, loud banging and whistling could be heard coming from class 2-B.
Smoke now filled the room, and the outline of a girl could be seen, her lowering her weapon. A big hole now laid in the middle of the chalk board, and Babydoll kicked the teachers desk till it hit the wall, and she climbed on it, peering into the hole of the chalkboard. Let's get this over with. The gun was hoisted up on her shoulder, and Babydoll stepped on the edge of the chalkboard before jumping in.

User Image
Dante

Dante understood she hated him and didnt care but he wanted her to let it all go like he did.
"So, youre just going to let her go?" Dante looked up seeing in his mind himself in the reflection of a window.
"Why not? She finds me Repulsive and detest me in all manor, i have no place here and i have no way to become an angel...shes right." He said to himself
"SO? You never let that deter you before! You were top dog in Hell and now you think some angel can push you around? Show her you can be useful, kill the ghost and prove her wrong!" his reflection said and Dante grinned and ran to the room where babydoll was and looked around.
"Where did she go?" he asked himself as he saw the portal and grinned. "Well here we go." he said as he jumped in and took off after Babydoll.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff