Don't know.
View Results

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:04 pm
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth
emotion_yatta Hahahah, glad to be active on here again.

I'm just trying to enjoy as much of my summer as I can before school starts again. 3nodding

(:
school starts on the 27th for me. :C not so ready for it.
when do you start school?

The 30th. crying

haha just a few days after me! did you do anything fun this summer?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:37 pm
f o b b y - a s i a n
azn_knight367
f o b b y - a s i a n
azn_knight367
I wanna bring it back to life too, just...don't know how XP LoLz

But my summer has been pretty good, going by so fast D: Been watching the Olympics, good stuff. Gonna go camping at the beach this weekend biggrin

(: hey! How are you?
Camping at the beach soundssss soooo fun!

Hey biggrin I'm pretty good :] how about you?
It is XD

Im doing great!

oh take me with you. This whole summer I haven't been to the beach yet :C i hope you have fun there.

That's great biggrin hah hah sorry, I couldn't XP LoLz but it was a lot of fun! biggrin had pho the first night XD but gonna miss a buddy of mine, leaving to Georgia for school this week :/  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:43 pm
azn_knight367
f o b b y - a s i a n
azn_knight367
f o b b y - a s i a n
azn_knight367

But my summer has been pretty good, going by so fast D: Been watching the Olympics, good stuff. Gonna go camping at the beach this weekend biggrin

It is XD

Im doing great!

oh take me with you. This whole summer I haven't been to the beach yet :C i hope you have fun there.

That's great biggrin hah hah sorry, I couldn't XP LoLz but it was a lot of fun! biggrin had pho the first night XD but gonna miss a buddy of mine, leaving to Georgia for school this week :/

aww, im sorry to hear that. Glad to glad to hear you had fun. mmmm, i want some pho right now too~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:46 pm
f o b b y - a s i a n
azn_knight367
f o b b y - a s i a n
azn_knight367
f o b b y - a s i a n
azn_knight367

It is XD

Im doing great!

aww, im sorry to hear that. Glad to glad to hear you had fun. mmmm, i want some pho right now too~

Yeah, but it's okay, I have more buddies XP  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Mahikokatoru

Invisible Rogue

12,725 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:17 am
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth

I'm just trying to enjoy as much of my summer as I can before school starts again. 3nodding

(:

The 30th. crying

I went camping with some friends... and I saw the most beautiful lake ever. The sky and the water were the same shade of blue and they blended together so well. It was so beautiful! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:07 pm
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth

(:

The 30th. crying

I went camping with some friends... and I saw the most beautiful lake ever. The sky and the water were the same shade of blue and they blended together so well. It was so beautiful! emotion_kirakira

o: i bet it looked beautiful. I never went camping this summer. I always get sick when i go camping. I don't know why.
I do wanna go to the beach before summer is over C:

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Mahikokatoru

Invisible Rogue

12,725 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:45 pm
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth

(:

The 30th. crying

o: i bet it looked beautiful. I never went camping this summer. I always get sick when i go camping. I don't know why.

I've never been to a real beach. I've always wanted to go, but I live in the middle of the country... no oceans. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:14 pm
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth

The 30th. crying

I've never been to a real beach. I've always wanted to go, but I live in the middle of the country... no oceans. crying

Awww, ask your parents to take you on a trip to the beach? I use to live in the country.

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Mahikokatoru

Invisible Rogue

12,725 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:27 pm
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth

The 30th. crying

Awww, ask your parents to take you on a trip to the beach? I use to live in the country.

Nah, maybe I'll go when I get older. Did you enjoy the countryside?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:37 pm
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth

I actually loved the Countryside. I hated it when i live there but now, when i think about it, i love it.

You like living in the countryside?

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Mahikokatoru

Invisible Rogue

12,725 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:17 pm
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth

I actually loved the Countryside. I hated it when i live there but now, when i think about it, i love it.

Yes. The air is very clean here, the space is open... and I have my own rose garden. whee I went to visit my cousins in the city and they can't have gardens.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:59 pm
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth

Yes. The air is very clean here, the space is open... and I have my own rose garden. whee I went to visit my cousins in the city and they can't have gardens.

lol, i want have my own rose garden :C I started a garden but the stupid squires keep digging my seeds out D;

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Mahikokatoru

Invisible Rogue

12,725 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:44 pm
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth

lol, i want have my own rose garden :C I started a garden but the stupid squires keep digging my seeds out D;

Hahaha, that's one of the reasons why my cousins couldn't have gardens. Do you live in the city area? Are there a lot of squirrels there?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:49 pm
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth
f o b b y - a s i a n
maiden_of_thy_earth

Hahaha, that's one of the reasons why my cousins couldn't have gardens. Do you live in the city area? Are there a lot of squirrels there?

yesss i live in the ctiy. Those damn squierles. ;c
tons of squirrels here.

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:15 pm
rarely busy with college. that is why I haven't been post a lot.  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff