Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
My Best Friend (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:38 pm
User Image

User Image
You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little
Tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah, yeah
Give a little more

◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈ ⇎◈

She asks for my idea and makes a crack about my truck. She worried about things, and I didn't... she completes me. "Ok... so... since it's raining and really really cold... I could make up some stew and hot tea and a special surprise for dessert... Please?" I begged. I loved to cook for her. IF she didn't have enough ingredients, i'd have to ask to go to the store, in her car of course. I tilt my head, making my best puppy dog face. "You cannot resist the face..." My eyes got bigger, and my lip stuck out ever so slightly, and I blinked a few times quickly. "pleeeeaaase." He got down on my knees, hands folded, fingers locked. I placed my hand under my chin and looked up at her with my best begging face. "I'll buy the ingredients if you don't have any..."

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Mood : Silly
Thinking : Please say yes
Outfit : xxx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:02 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

As I love you with such depth
I don't know how to tell you how I feel now
Just like powdery snow gently gently comes on
It piles up a lot and sadly melts

XXXXXI tried to keep a straight face, but he was right, I couldn't resist it. I laughed at him and mussed his hair. "Okay fine. fine. You can make dinner. But if you need to go out to get something, I am driving you there. That way I can beat away the bullies that come after you. Sheesh, you're such a kid sometimes." I left the bathroom and walked to my closet so I could change my sweater, which was still wet from his hug. I pulled my scarf off, which had also been affected by him, and hung it over the end of my bed. After picking out what I would wear instead, I shooed Will out of my room and closed the door. It really wouldn't have mattered though, it wouldn't be the first time he'd seen her in her underwear. So many summers; playing strip poker, jumping in the lake at 2 am, walking into each others rooms without knocking. But that was when we were kids, and we were adults now, it was time to act like adults. And that meant that no matter how comfortable we are with each other, no changing in front of each other. I pulled on the shirt and blazer, slipped my feet into the lovely slippers he bought me for Christmas last year, and left my room. "So...dinner?" I'd almost asked him if I looked okay, but decided against it, it was too girly of a thing to do, like I was insecure with myself. I'd long gotten over that stage..but part of me still wanted his approval.

I wish I could be honest just like
The way we were when we encountered
I wonder if the day will come when we can laugh together
My love for you piles up a lot and it melts on my palms

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ okay fine, he's adorable, I'll forgive him m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: new outfit!

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:30 pm
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

"Fine fine! I'll leave!" I sigh and tromp out of her room. Darn! I remember when we just would change in front of eachother. We played strip poker, and I always lost at it and ended up naked first. Twice I ever won, and Kitty was naked first. I mumbled to myself, but she was still close enough to hear it... "We went skinny dipping so many times on vacation... but can't watch me change my sweater, nooooooo. Can't do that. We're adults now, oh nooo. *humph*" I cross my arms and turn around when she come back. My arms fall to my sides and my eyes roam over her. "You look good Kitty.... but there is one thing missing..." I stroke my chin beard in thought and I walk around her, looking her up and down... "Ah... I know..." I stand behind her, wrap my arm around her neck, and put her in a head lock. I ruffle her hair and then release her and take three large steps back, I end up falling on my a** and just laying there laughing, tears streaming i'm laughing so hard.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Mood : Flirty
Thinking : I hope I don't go too far with my teasing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXOf course he would go and do something like that! "Geez, go ahead and bully me why don't you, just cause you're like, twice my size. Get up and go make me food, jerk." I playfully smacked his arm as I passed him, not bothering to help him to his feet. That's what he got for being a dork. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and pulled a few things out for Will to start, then pulled a chair up from my dining room to the kitchen island to watch. I always liked to stare at his hands as they worked; chopping, gripping, smoothing, twisting. William had hands that were meant to create, his calluses told great stories, while mine only told of how bad I was at carrying hot plates of food. He got his dream, and I got to push mine aside to be a hobby, taking whatever work I could. Not that I actually needed to, but I refused to let my parents take care of everything for me. It was alright that I didn't get to do everything I wanted, so long as I got to do something with Will by my side.

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ nostalgic m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: new outfit!

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

I laugh more at her comment, and then more as she smacks me. I stand and follow her into the kitchen. She gets out some things and puts them out and goes to sit at the counter and work. I make a face like "the hell you doing sitting across the kitchen from me." at her and then walk over, pick her up by putting my hands under her arms, and set her up on the counter, so that I'd be working around her the entire time, but she wouldn't be in my way. "You don't have to be on the other side of the kitchen while I work. I could just put you on a shelf and leave you there, and you'd be the cutest shelf ornament ever... but the counter works too." I wink and smile as I turn and look in the fridge... "Ok... we have... nothing that I will need for my soup.... Ok..." I reach into the cupboard and pull out the cook book and dog ear three pages. "Pick one!"
Each page was a different soup, each was equally phenomenal. There was Baked Potato Soup, Spring Chicken and Barley Soup, and a Kulajda Soup. They would be expensive to purchase the ingredients for, but I would do anything, go anywhere, and buy anything, for Kitty.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Thinking : man! she is so cute!

((OOC: Ignore the creation times in the recipes, they all take about 10 minutes to 15 minutes each we'll say.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXX"Could have asked me to move, I'm not a little doll that you can just sit any where you'd like y'know." It was embarrassing that he could carry me around like I weighed nothing. He looked through the cook book, that one I bought just for him to use, and asked me to pick a recipe. "This one here." I replied to him, pointing to the baked potato soup. "It's cold out, and you probably need something like that after the night you've had so far. Looks real good too, can almost smell it cooking now." I was pretty sure I had most of the stuff on the ingredients list, like the potatoes and the onions, but no shallots, no half-n-half cream. "Looks like we'll need to go out after all." I pulled open the drawer underneath me and pulled out a pen and paper to write down the things we'd need to grab from the store. "Anything to add to the list for the special surprise dessert you spoke of?" I pushed the paper to him.

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ amused m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: you are making me hungry!

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

I look at her like "nice try" and take the paper. "I may not be super genius, but I'm smart enough to know that you would figure out what i would be making if you saw the ingredient. Nice try Kitty Cat!" I laugh and run a finger behind her ear gently. It was her sweet spot. I'd found that out during truth or dare about 7 years ago, and have used it plenty of times. I tap my head, "got the ingredients all in my head." I smile and then take her off the counter. "Duh you aren't a doll... you talk to much to be a doll. You're pretty enough to be a doll though." I was always loose with the compliments. I was into making people feel good. I would simply say it, not beat around the bush and blush and stutter. If I wanted to tell someone they looked super, beautiful and sexy, I would just say it. I grab the keys, "I'm driving. You drive too slow, we need to get there Tonight!" I Laugh and look for a pair of flip flops and find a old pair of mind under the couch. I find my old leather jacket and then go stand by the door and wait for her. "C'mooon!!!" I call to her.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXHis touch behind my ear sent shivers running through me. I would forever regret telling him about it, because he always did that to me, ever since we were 18. That was when I'd started to notice him, really notice him. He had been quite the pretty boy back then, all the girls were swooning over him. We had a sleep over to celebrate graduation, and we'd dared and truthed so many secrets from each other. I learned about the girls he had slept with, and he learned the one spot that rendered me a mindless blob. After that I wore ear muffs every time he was over for about a month before just giving up. Even now, it was hard for me to focus on his words for a few minutes. "I do not drive slow, I drive the legal limit. Not my fault you're a mad man behind the wheel. Besides, you're injured." But he's already walked away to find shoes and a jacket, so I go and fetch an umbrella and follow him to the door. "Just give me my keys back before I hurt you."

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ amused m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ home m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ::

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

"You'll hurt me?..." I drop the keys on the ground and stand in her face with a smile on mine. Well... I stand above her face... she is about 10 inches shorter than I am. I smile my half smile and press myself up against her "What are you going do?" I ask with a chuckle. I bend down slowly and pick up the keys and then stand pressed against her again and hold out the keys in my hand for her to take. "Watch it there Kitty Cat, I might think you are flirting with me if you keep talking like that." I drop the keys into her palm gently then run a finger behind her ear as I step outside and into the sky's tears. I look up and chuckle. I run to the car and hold the door open for her. "Cmon! Don't make me wait too long now!" I laugh in the rain as I stand there. I look like a total fool probably, and I love every second of it.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXI glare as he toys with me, getting so close that I could easily kiss him if I just reached up a little on my toes. He touches behind my ear again, as if he doesn't know what that does to me, and it takes me another moment to compose myself. I pop open my umbrella and step outside, carefully avoiding the puddles, to let him into my car before he's all wet again. Then I'm in the driver's seat and we're taking off. When Will found this place for me, it was like a miracle, it was close to work, close to the grocery store..close to him. Once I've parked us in the lot, I hand him the umbrella. "Would me coming along ruin the dessert surprise?" I'm staring at his face, and there is water dripping from his hair. I push it back from his forehead, wishing he'd go get it cut, or at least do something with it so it didn't look like a brown mop on his head. "You're such a slob with your appearance."

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ amused m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ grocery store m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: oh thank goodness, I thought I was going to die soon if you didn't post, the anticipation was killing me

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

She finally lets me into the car and we are off. A short ride to her work, a short ride to the store, and a short ride to his house. He wasn't going to find some place that was across town from his place. He had lived with his friend until his friend moved away and he was given ownership. He friend still pays half the bills for some reason though. We park and she is touching my face and hair. Her skin is so soft, supple almost. Like it might snag on something and tear. I blush and smile. "Well.... you know what." I say, an idea coming into my head. "You can cut my hair while the soup cooks. Sound good." I say and get out of the car and walk around, opening the door and holding the umbrella open and above her. I offer my arm for her to link with hers. It means we can both be under the umbrella if we are close. "I've been meaning to get it cut, It just wasn't bad enough to do anything about." I chuckle as we go through the store. I pick out fresh everything, and choose a nice bottle of warm cider and a six pack of Gaelic ale for myself. It was light and fizzy and Kitty liked it once in a while. A champagne was more her style, so I grabbed a smaller bottle and put that into the car. "Go pick some good bread for making garlic bread. A crisp loaf. Meet me at the check out counter." As soon as she is gone I run and collect everything I need for a triple irish cream and chocolate cake with a bunch of random ingredients to make the frosting with. This was going to take a while. I hid those ingredients in a paper bag and headed to the check out to wait for Kitty.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

((OOC: There are so many better looking pictures of the guy I used for William , with him in short hair. Prepare for a much sexier William.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXI know that he is only sending me away so he can get his secret ingredients, but I am fine with that. I take a little extra time with the bread, being very picky with it, just to give him some more time before I head over to the check out. I also spend some time looking around at the people in the store, specifically the men so I can have some ideas for how to cut Will's hair. The thought both excites and scares me, it had been some time since I last cut his hair, and that was because I did such a rubbish job of it that he just ended up shaving the rest off. It looked awful, and took too long to grow back in my opinion. Hopefully I wouldn't do so horribly this time, I did have a more steady hand now. Not that Will would care, he only does something with himself if I've pointed it out that he needs to. I see him waiting and I approach, handing him the bread while looking at what else he got. "Oh are we drinking tonight eh? Didn't know it was a special occasion tonight. What's gotten into you Billy boy?" I looked away from him to wave at the elderly woman who believed Will and I were married. We had tried to explain to her that we were just friends, but she would have none of it, insisting that there was something between us, even if we denied it. Some people..

m̅̅y̅ ̅̅m̅̅o̅̅o̅̅d̅̅:̅ amused m̅̅y̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅c̅̅a̅̅t̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅:̅ grocery store m̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅u̅̅t̅̅i̅̅f̅̅t̅: here

occ:: oh I know, Colin Farrell is quite the beast. I really want to see Fright Night some time. my suggestion

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

I watch her interact with the woman with a smile on my face. I wait till Kitty isn't looking, and the woman is, and I place a gentle kiss on Kitty's cheek with a smile and a wink. Might as well give a little show, if the woman was going to be persistent. I pay for everything and be careful that she doesn't see the secret ingredients. I pick up all 5 grocery bags in one arm and hold the umbrella in the other as we walk to the car. I hold it for her as she opens her door and climbs in. Walking around, I place the bags in the trunk and then run into the passenger seat and close the door. "What's gotten into me you ask... just haven't done anything special with you in a few months is all... besides... I like to make people smile." I chuckled and buckle in.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Mood : Flirty, but slightly worried.
Thinking : I hope the kiss didn't offend her...

((OOC: Thank you so much. I needed that picture to match my other. It fits perfectly. The alcohol will spice things up and make it interesting. Slow dancing lol.))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

XXXXXThe kiss catches me off guard, and makes me blush. I'm silent until we're in the car, when Will explains he hasn't done anything special in a few months. "You make me smile even without fancy food and alcohol. Though it certainly helps." I laugh, yep, certainly helps to have alcohol. Some of our best memories are booze driven, but I'm also a little nervous. What if I accidentally say something and make our relationship weird? Gonna have to be careful tonight. "You're my best friend, just getting to see you is good enough, even if you showed up bloody. Don't do that again by the way." I drive us home, slow and safe, much to Will's displeasure, but I'm not about to risk an accident. As always, Will is a gentleman and helps me to the door, I hold it open for him as he carries the groceries in, and then I obediently sit on my counter to watch him, before he can plop me down there himself.

occ:: working on Kaitlyn's house

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:29 am
User Image

User Image
Tease a little more
Give a little more

I frown when she beats me to setting her on the counter. I loved that I can move her wherever. She calls it short, I call it "fun sized." This always made her laugh. I chop everything up with a knife set that I had bought her myself, claiming its superiority... and it was quite superior. I work with extra speed, taking quick and precise cuts... mostly to show off, but I was hungry and didn't want to have Kitty waiting for a long time. I push everything into the pot in turn and then set the lid on. "You've got 10 minutes on the clock to cut my hair." I say with a smile and a chuckle. I don't care what she does to my hair, she could just shave my head for all I cared. I loved when she ran her fingers through my thick hair. Just her touching me was the best part, but my hair was a place that made me calm and relax.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

Mood : Flirty, but slightly worried.
Thinking : I hope the kiss didn't offend her...

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces