71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
sure Ill RP with you and get a cookie!
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
No I wont I hate Yuri
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ima go die in a hole because I said I hate Yuri (Because you picked 3 in your brain but decided to pick this one)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:50 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy smiled as they walked towards the art department where her art class was. She was comfortable with the silence around them. It wasn't awkward, or tense. It seemed relaxed and happy, maybe even a bit appreciative because of Alas. As they neared her art classroom, the corners of Amy's mouth lowered a little, showing a small amount of disappointment. She like walking along here with Alas, it was nice and almost felt natural. Better than most of the other 'friends' she walked with. Oh well, they'd get to walk like this again after school.

When they arrived at the door to her class, Amy smiled back at Alas and stood back a little as she listened to the other girl's explanation as to why she was late. She breathed a silent sigh of relief when Ms. Bells nodded, looked at her, then motioned for her to get in the classroom. "Alright, bye Alas. I'll meet you at the front of the school," Amy said, waving at the dark haired girl as she walked away. With a sigh, she walked into the classroom, sat down, and started to work on her assignment: drawing the vase of flowers in the center of the table.

Alostar_Crossroad

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:17 pm
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

Alas continued to walk down the halls looking around some people looks at her strange. Was it because she actually talked to someone? Who was Amy why was everyone so nice to her.? She suddenly walked over by some girls which seemed to have been talking about Amy. Talking about how she was the most popular girl in school. She sighed and smiled, she couldn't believe the nicest girl was the most popular girl in school. Shocking. Was that why all these people where looking at her strangely.
She continued to walk exiting the doors, the last lunch period was her lunch period. And since she had wasted half of the period with Amu she would just wait for her at the front of the school. She took her iPod and changed the song. She placed her hoodie over her head. Her black strands of of hair covering her dim gray eyes.
" I can't wait to see her ... Why does time have to drag!"
She growled and continued to listen to her music. She was really anxious for the school day to be over. It was a tad cold outside and it was great to get a warm coffee. 'it is it your anxious to see Amy?'
She twitched lightly to herself hating her conscious.

Kitty 5462

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Throughout the class, Amy kept sighing softly, hoping the class, and the school day, would just end already. She was aware of all of looks she was getting from all the other students in the class. This behavior was so weird for her; she was usually happy and smiley, but now she was just so impatient. Sighing again for the hundredth time it seemed, Amy put her pencil down, satisfied with her drawing of the vase and flowers. "When is class going to be over..." she muttered to herself.

About twenty minutes later, then bell rang signalling the end of this class. Amy smiled and gathered her bag, sketchbook, pens, and pencils, then headed towards her final class: science, astronomy. Finally! Only one more class until the day's over. Then coffee with Alas, she thought, now grinning. She waved at people as they walked past, saying hi. It is kind of chilly, too, so it'll be perfect!

Alostar_Crossroad

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:49 am
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

Alas heard the bell ring and she knew only a one more class to go well considering she started at a different time in school she got out earlier which meant she ha to wait a bit more. She sighed a light steem coming out of her mouth for it was chilly outside and it cause the reaction. Taking oin a deep breath she looked around her black strands still covering her eyes slightly. There was not that many students out there so means they where out doing something else. She looked at a flyer close by and saw an announcement for the soccer team. She loved soccer she might as well tryout and see if she gets in.
Looking at the other surroundings she saw a girl scout selling cookies. She Smiled and walked over to her kneeling down and asking the girl for a box of thin mints. Buying a box she opened it taking A nitrogen the cookie for her there was nothing better than chocolate and mint. She sat down on a small border next to the entrance of the school sitting on the cold cement as she waited.

"a coffee really was a good idea... It's cold out hmm wonder if Amy would mind the walk to the coffee shop.."

She thought to herself.

Kitty 5462

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

When she walked into the science classroom, Amy frowned. There was a test today, and she hadn't really studied... It was only a minor test, so it wouldn't be too bad if she failed. But, still... Amy sighed softly and went to the seat she'd been assigned: the row farthest to the right, three seats back, next to the window. The view was nice, though it was really distracting sometimes...

The bell rang again, signalling the start of the class. The teacher, Mr. Anderson, handed out the tests, then said, "You have the whole class period to finish this test. If you don't get it done by the end of the hour, you'll need to stay after. I need these tests finished before the day is over. You may begin."

Amy stared down at the paper in front of her, looking over the first question. It only took her a moment before she wrote down her answer, then moved onto the next one. An hour and thirty minutes later, the bell rang, signalling the end of class and the end of the day. Grinning at the thought of her plans with Alas, Amy stood and grabbed her bag, then turned her test in and headed off towards the front of the school.

Alostar_Crossroad

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:31 pm
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

Alas' black strands of hair continued to fall to the front of her face. She now placed her headphones around her neck. She took her hoodie and placed it behind her . Her arms going under her long hair and band placing it back in place . She placed her hoodie back. Looking down at her feet... Well rather yet her shoes. They had gotten dirty for no reason what so ever. Taking her iPod from her pocket she saw it was almost time. Maybe... She didn't know anymore she was just waiting now.

Suddenly her eyes widened remembering that she had to go to the office and report some papers that they had told get to give in she walked in and paced towards the office the principals secretary taking the papers. She smiled at her to which the secretary did as well. She waved and walked off towards the front I the school recognizing somebody very familiar. She walked quickly towards Amy and tapped her shoulder lightly.

"Ah you're out that's good~ it's kinda chilly outside so I would really think wyou would like some coffee~"

She said giving her a cheerful smile with a light blush.

Kitty 5462

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy smiled happily as she neared the front doors of the school. "So excited! Coffee with a new friend!" she said to herself, a slight bounce noticeable in her step. But, when she got out the doors and looked around for a little bit, she frowned, not seeing Alas anywhere. "Well, maybe she had to stay and do something... I'll wait here for a little longer to see if she' comes back," Amy said, a small hopeful smile present on her face.

A few minutes later, she felt a light tap on her shoulder. Turning around, Amy grinned, happy to see her new friend. "Yeah! I was a little worried when I didn't see you. I thought you ended up leaving..." she said, shrugging a little. "But, you didn't, you're here now, so yeah. And, it is a bit chilly, the perfect weather for coffee!" Amy smiled cheerfully as she said this. "Now, shall we head then?" She held her arm out as an offer for Alas to take it. This was a habit she had when walking with her friends: walk with their arms linked.

Alostar_Crossroad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:00 am
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

Alas looked at Amy who seemed to have been worried. That she wasn't going to show up for the coffee thing. But of course she was come to think of it she knew it was kind of bad that she didn't tell her she had to do something she could have just told her before hand or gone when she had met with her. 
"sort it's just I had some papers to turn into office... I don't know exactly why they needed these papers... "
She listened to her about perfect time for coffee and she smiled it was a good time for coffee. She remembered she had the cookies in her book bag. But she pushed that thought aside when Amy had offered her arm to be locked together. She never actually done this which was very strange for her to do it today. But seeing as how Amy wanted to and she actually did look quiet cute she took her arm wrapping it around her own. but placing her hand in her hoodie pocket she was in fact very cold . But now being close to Amy she was actually getting warm. It did feel nice. 
She looked at Amy then back down it was strange really. She didn't really think that she would make friends with such a popular girl. And to think it so she really didn't knew why she hadn't bullied her in the first placed. She continued to walk with her still very close to her. Her nostrils taking in a smell. It smelled really nice, sweet,welcoming? That's when she knew the smell was coming from Amy. That was strange but in her head she thought. 'she smells really good...'
She decided to try to talk to get she didn't want to seem like the one who was unable to talk. It was a strange question but she was going to ask it anyway.
"... Amy I know this is a strange question... But how come you are so popular in school?" 
It was a straight forwards question yes but she wanted to know. She understood that Amy was pretty and nice and that was big part of it but was that all to why she became so popular?  

Kitty 5462

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:28 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy nodded, understanding completely. "Oh, yeah, those papers. I remember my cousin having to go turn them in three times, because they lost them, then blamed him for it," she said, laughing softly. She couldn't help but grin when Alas took her arm without questions or giving her a weird look. It was fun walking this way. Besides, being as cold as it was, it would keep them warmer.

As they walked, Amy smiled, comfortable with how close they were, the clear air between them, and their pace. It did seem a bit quiet, though... Alas fixed that, though, when she asked her about her popularity. Amy stared forward for a moment, a slightly shocked look on her face. How could she forget about that? She was pretty much the most popular girl in school. Walking silently for a moment, Amy pondered the possible answers to this question.

After a minute or so, Amy looked at Alas and said, "Well, if I had to give any reason on why I'd be popular, I'd say it's because I'm really nice, and I guess I'm pretty, too." She smiled as she said this, fully believing the first part, but only partial sure on the second. "It's not like I intended to be popular, though. Most of the popular people are rude, like the girls from earlier..."

Alostar_Crossroad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:25 pm
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

Alas stayed quiet for a bit not knowing what to say now.bit was strange thy she was just asking the strangest question. When Amy had finally answered her she had told he what she had  thought. though actually Amy seemed to be doubtful about being pretty. Alas did not like when beautiful girls doubted themselves of their beauty or their looks. She stopped walking for a bit knowing that Amy would stop too. She made her look at her and then get eyes gazed right into Amy's .

"I'm sorry for stopping so abruptly... But you seemed to be very doubtful about being pretty. I would like to assure you that your are pretty. If many follow you for that then they are right about you being pretty and the first time I saw you I thought the same thing..."

Alas sighed she knew she was a weird girl but she had to point that out to such a pretty girl.  She could smell the coffee close by and she knew it was getting close. She smiled and looked at Amy with a cheery smile. 

"Come on Amy! I want some coffee! It's cold~"

She continued to walk taking cold of her hand and running now towards the coffee shop she stopped in front of it and shyly told her.

"Well we're gonna have to take the coffee to go because ... Well I have to take care of my little brother..."

Truth was that Alas took care of her brother because her parents had abandoned them a while back. She of course had tried to take care as much as she could of her brother.

Kitty 5462

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:55 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy stared at Alas when she abruptly stopped, a slightly puzzled and shocked look on her face as the other girl looked her in the eyes and started speaking. When she'd finished, Amy smiled a little and nodded. "You're right, Alas. I'm sorry. I guess I just don't like the way I look, so I don't think it's pretty." She paused for a moment, then continued with, "I think you're really pretty. I wish I looked more like you, to be honest." She blushed lightly at the compliment received, then nodded in thanks.

"Alright, let's go!" Amy said excitedly, her voice nearly a yell. She clutched the dark haired girl's hand as they ran, glad she wore shoes that she could actually run in without falling. By the time they were stopped in front of the coffee shop, Amy was laughing and panting. Sports weren't really her thing, so she wasn't the best when it came to running a lot.

When Alas said that they were going to have to take it to go, then gave her reason, Amy raised her eyebrows. "Well, we should get him some, too, then!" she suggested, her index finger on her chin. "He can have coffee, right?"

Alostar_Crossroad

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:28 pm
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

Alas blushed at the compliment received no one had ever called her pretty rather yet even Sao that she wanted to look like her. A popular girl looking like her seemed strange it would just not be something she could imagine. When they had finally arrived at the coffee shop she was rather surprised to see Amy panting was she tired already? Well maybe she wasn't the way at sports it didn't matter to her actually it was okay everybody was different anyway and Amy was unique to her an she liked that. Girls like Amy were rare if not Amy  was actually someone she would like to hang around. When Amy had asked if they could take a coffee to her brother she shook her was and said.

"he is a second grader... I think coffee will keep him up all night.. Which I dont want... Well also it's because I have a job... After school ..."

She sighed and went inside the coffee shop and opened the door for Amy to come in. She went to the cashier and asked for a hot chocolate mint latte . He noises and then Alas looked at Amy.

"what would you like ?"

She have her a smile waiting patiently for her answer.

Kitty 5462

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:46 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy nodded a little, understanding completely. "Oh... Yeah, that probably wouldn't be too good. Maybe we can get him some juice?" she suggested. When Alas said she had a job after school, Amy frowned, shaking her head as she said, "That must suck... I like being able to do my own things after school."

Amy smiled saying thank you to Alas as she held the door open for her. She looked around for a second before following Alas up to the counter where a cashier stood. This was actually the first time she'd been in this building. Then, when asked what she wanted, Amy said, "I'll have the same, just without the mint, please." She smiled and said a quick thanks as the cashier nodded and went to make their orders.

Alostar_Crossroad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:14 pm
Alas Libre Vega

User Image

The smell of the caffeine went through Alas' nostrils, it smelled great not to mention the mint that was coming from her latte. She noticed that Amy didn't like mint and sighed not many liked mint with their coffee to begin with but it kept her up an running anyway. When Amy asked whether they could take him some juice she shook her head.
"It's okay I can give him something else when I get back from work, he usually likes what I bring him and it's usually something good because I work at a Restaurant though to be real and honest... I hate the job, I cook for them and they treat me like a piece of crap..."
She sighed and placed her hand on her fore head arching her back backwards and cracking her back, She winced, she was tired from always bending down but it happened due to her job and school, nevertheless thinking about her brother being alone worried her, but she had to work, her parents where not there for them if she stopped working they would not have a home to live in. Nor would they have something to eat, but she decided she was going to leave the job. She had enough money to last for a while.
"Well I mean I am going to quit... I am tired of how they treat me... and I have enough money for my brother and I to live well enough. I'd rather focus on my studies."
The cashier walked to the counter slowly sliding two cups of Coffee forward asking for the right amount of Money to which Alas payed happily. Taking both cups she gave Amy hers and took her own, taking a sip from it as she walked towards the door opening it once more for Amy.
"We should get going Amy~"
She said happily with a cheery smile.

Kitty 5462

Alostar_Crossroad

Desirable Flatterer

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image
Amy Johnson~

Amy nodded a little, saying, "Ah, yeah. It probably wouldn't be good to keep a bottle of juice at work with you while you're supposed to be cooking... And it probably wouldn't taste good..." She paused, frowning when Alas said that they treated her like crap at her job. "That's terrible! They should be happy to have you there, I'm sure you're an amazing cook!" she said, putting her hands on her hips. Amy sighed and shook her head, letting her hands drop from her hips to her sides. "That's just awful... But, at least you won't have to worry about missing school because of work. I hope everything goes well."

When the cashier came back to the counter and slid them their coffees, Amy smiled. She smiled and murmured a thank you as Alas paid, then handed her the other cup of coffee. She followed her out the door, stopping to bow dramatically when Alas held the door open for her. "Why, thank you, kind lady!" she added at the end after standing normal.

Amy started walking down the street with Alas, not really sure where they were going. She sipped her coffee, glad that she had it to warm herself up. "Hey, Alas," she asked, turning her head towards the dark haired girl, "what do want to do now?" It wasn't like she was meaning to sound rude of anything, she was just curious. Their initial plan had been to go get coffee, and now they'd done that. So, what now?

Alostar_Crossroad

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces