Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GOLD
+1
100%
 100%  [ 46 ]
Total Votes : 46

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:56 pm
Axel_the_Epic
i nedd gold i 0nly have 1701 and i need a item really bad!

Hi... I can't really believe you... anyways, could you fill out the form above? I'll try to help smile (Or wait for the upcoming raffle- prize is 1K + random give-aways)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:04 pm
PepsiSoda101
Heyy there Gaians! RIGHT HERE, I'll be giving gold to others- up to 6K!!! Believable? YES! Just read though this post to learn HOW!
* There are NO guarantees that YOU will be the lucky winner for the gold! Just keep trying smile
**Feel free to have a conversation with each other in this thread- the better I know you, the more likely you will get gold donated to you! Yea.. I know.. I'm sorta biased xD Sorry!!

Background story:
Not so long ago, I created a thread to make Dream Gaia Avis (Tek Teks) for others in the GJC (Gaia Job Center). So one day, I thought: "Why not actually DONATE to others to help them fulfill their Dream Gaia Avatar" That's when I joined this guild.

How much gold I've donated to others so far: 7K

You must be thinking: "LADY. JUST GET TO THE POINT." or "Nice story.. just tell us how to GET the gold." or you're a way politer person ... or I'm just bad at reading minds.. anyways, here's how I'll be giving and choosing who to give to gold to:

GOLD GIVEAWAY CONTEST:
I'll be hosting a contest to choose the few lucky Gaians to give gold to. The contest is simple, just follow these instructions and rules:

How I choose who to give gold out to:
-I review everyone's submissions, and I see who needs- not wants the gold the most.
-For raffles, everything is completely UN-BAISED, and random. I just keep scrolling back-and-forth from all the raffle submission pages, until I land on one page, and just scroll down and stop when I see a post that catches my eye smile (Hint: Wearing noticeably cute/awesome outfits might help you win- they catch my eye)
-Sometimes, I give out random gold to people who posted the 1st reply in my thread, or have the 1st,2nd,3rd post on a certain page.

Instructions:
-Each person must copy and paste the EXACT writing below onto their post/submission, any other submissions out of the form will be disqualified.
*You can find the answers to these questions/fill-ins on your My Gaia Tab
(http://www.gaiaonline.com/mygaia/)

~ gaia_gaiagold I WANT GOLD! gaia_gaiagold ~
Username: [Enter here]
Gaia age: [How long have you been on gaia?]
Forum posts: [How many forum posts have you made?]
Why I want to win: [Reason?]
Amount: [How much gold do you want to win? With the limit of 6K]
How long have you been in this guild?: (Look under the Guild Members tab and search your username)
Have you ever been donated to during your time spent in this guild?: [Yes] [No]
*How far is your progress for completing your Dream Gaia Avatar? [How many items do you have so far & how much gold do you need to complete it?] ONLY ANSWER THIS IF YOU HAVE A Dream Gaia Avatar.
Comments/Questions: [What you don't clearly understand.]
[IF you have a Dream Gaia Avatar, please post a picture of it along with it's Item List & Total]
BABY GIMME gaia_gaiagold !

i would like gold! i needs it bad

Gaia age:11 days
Username:Axel is epic
forum post: Idk how to veiw
How long have you been in this guild: 1 day
Reason:a item in the marketplace
Amount:4000  

DIEDRICH OVERLOAD

Generous Friend

7,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:32 pm
Axel_the_Epic
PepsiSoda101
Heyy there Gaians! RIGHT HERE, I'll be giving gold to others- up to 6K!!! Believable? YES! Just read though this post to learn HOW!
* There are NO guarantees that YOU will be the lucky winner for the gold! Just keep trying smile
**Feel free to have a conversation with each other in this thread- the better I know you, the more likely you will get gold donated to you! Yea.. I know.. I'm sorta biased xD Sorry!!

Background story:
Not so long ago, I created a thread to make Dream Gaia Avis (Tek Teks) for others in the GJC (Gaia Job Center). So one day, I thought: "Why not actually DONATE to others to help them fulfill their Dream Gaia Avatar" That's when I joined this guild.

How much gold I've donated to others so far: 7K

You must be thinking: "LADY. JUST GET TO THE POINT." or "Nice story.. just tell us how to GET the gold." or you're a way politer person ... or I'm just bad at reading minds.. anyways, here's how I'll be giving and choosing who to give to gold to:

GOLD GIVEAWAY CONTEST:
I'll be hosting a contest to choose the few lucky Gaians to give gold to. The contest is simple, just follow these instructions and rules:

How I choose who to give gold out to:
-I review everyone's submissions, and I see who needs- not wants the gold the most.
-For raffles, everything is completely UN-BAISED, and random. I just keep scrolling back-and-forth from all the raffle submission pages, until I land on one page, and just scroll down and stop when I see a post that catches my eye smile (Hint: Wearing noticeably cute/awesome outfits might help you win- they catch my eye)
-Sometimes, I give out random gold to people who posted the 1st reply in my thread, or have the 1st,2nd,3rd post on a certain page.

Instructions:
-Each person must copy and paste the EXACT writing below onto their post/submission, any other submissions out of the form will be disqualified.
*You can find the answers to these questions/fill-ins on your My Gaia Tab

~ gaia_gaiagold I WANT GOLD! gaia_gaiagold ~
Username: [Enter here]
Amount: [How much gold do you want to win? With the limit of 6K]
How long have you been in this guild?: (Look under the Guild Members tab and search your username)
Have you ever been donated to during your time spent in this guild?: [Yes] [No]
*How far is your progress for completing your Dream Gaia Avatar? [How many items do you have so far & how much gold do you need to complete it?] ONLY ANSWER THIS IF YOU HAVE A Dream Gaia Avatar.
Comments/Questions: [What you don't clearly understand.]
[IF you have a Dream Gaia Avatar, please post a picture of it along with it's Item List & Total]
BABY GIMME gaia_gaiagold !

i would like gold! i needs it bad

Gaia age:11 days
Username:Axel is epic
forum post: Idk how to veiw
How long have you been in this guild: 1 day
Reason:a item in the marketplace
Amount:4000

Um.. I don't think you clearly understood HOW to enter a form, but I get your message. I'm sorry, but I'm not giving out currently, at this moment. BUT, I will be during the raffle I'm hosting. Just wait a few hours and check back here, and the raffle post will be uploaded. Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:34 pm
UPDATES RELATING THIS POST AND THE RAFFLE ARE BELOW.
RAFFLE•PRIZE•GIVEAWAYS

gaia_angelleft YOU CAN BE THE WINNER! gaia_angelright

gaia_gaiagold •1,000 GOLD GIVEAWAY!• gaia_gaiagold

emotion_yatta Do YOU want gold?
Then ENTER this raffle! emotion_kirakira

Welcome! Most of you must be DYING to earn/win more gold!

If so, then ENTER your ticket to this raffle!

Here are the basic rules, guild lines, and instructions on how to enter your ticket to this raffle.
gaia_star Everything is completely UN-BIASED, and random. I just keep scrolling back-and-forth from all the raffle submission pages, until I land on one page, and just scroll down and stop when I see a post that catches my eye (Hint: Wearing noticeably cute/awesome outfits might help you win- they catch my eye)
gaia_star Grand Prize: 1,000 Gold Additional Prizes: 100-500 Gold to the Gaian who has the 1st post certain pages... not telling which! It's going to be a surprise, just keep your fingers crossed!
Rules:
gaia_star Each person is only allowed to enter TWICE at the MAXIMUM. If anyone enters a ticket more than once, they will be considered cheating and will be disqualified.
gaia_star There will be NO foul language, bad behavior, etc. mentioned in this thread, in general.
gaia_star YOU CANNOT PM ME DURING THIS CONTEST asking for gold, etc., to keep all entries fair and equal.
How to enter:
gaia_star Copy and paste the code onto your post, and fill out all of the info. *You can find the answers to these questions/fill-ins on your My Gaia Tab

[size=24][align=center][color=red]:gaiagold: RAFFLE•TICKET :gaiagold:[/color][/align][/size]

[color=violet]Username: [Enter here]
How long have you been in this guild?: [Look under the Guild Members tab and search your username]
Have you ever been donated to during your time spent in this guild?: [Yes] [No] If so, how much?[/color]

[align=center][size=24][color=orange]:gaiagold: GOLD :gaiagold:[/color][/size][/align]

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

x_tiffany101

Newbie Fatcat

8,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:04 pm
gaia_gaiagold RAFFLE•TICKET gaia_gaiagold

Username: x_tiffany101
Gaia age: 1173 days
Forum posts: 2 (Not really a forum person)
Why I want to win: To get my wishlist items
How long have you been in this guild?: I'm a visitor to this guild.
Have you ever been donated to during your time spent in this guild?: N/A

gaia_gaiagold GOLD gaia_gaiagold

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:28 pm
x_tiffany101
gaia_gaiagold RAFFLE•TICKET gaia_gaiagold

Username: x_tiffany101
Gaia age: 1173 days
Forum posts: 2 (Not really a forum person)
Why I want to win: To get my wishlist items
How long have you been in this guild?: I'm a visitor to this guild.
Have you ever been donated to during your time spent in this guild?: N/A

gaia_gaiagold GOLD gaia_gaiagold

Congrazzles Tiffany! You entered the 1st Raffle Ticket, and got a Random Gift: 300 gaia_gaiagold  

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

I-River-I

Shirtless Citizen

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:54 am
~ I WANT GOLD! ~
Username: II prince jasper II
Gaia age: This acc 18 days (other acc keeps getting hacked)
Forum posts: 19
Why I want to win: To get my dream avi
Amount: Anything your willing to give me smile
How long have you been in this guild?: I just join
Have you ever been donated to during your time spent in this guild?: No only cuz i just join
*How far is your progress for completing your Dream Gaia Avatar? I have 5 things so far. (Love Hurts, Dream Town, Dangerous Denim, Winter Fox Mink, Angel Imp Plushie) i need like 1,283,000 to finish my dream avi sad
Comments/Questions: i have none
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 1,765,555 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Red Wing
Winter Fox Mink
Angel Imp Plushie
Spectacular Golden Halo
Love Hurts
NeoGaia Hero
Dream Town
Dangerous Denim  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:21 pm
II prince jasper II
~ I WANT GOLD! ~
Have you ever been donated to during your time spent in this guild?: No only cuz i just join
*How far is your progress for completing your Dream Gaia Avatar? I have 5 things so far. (Love Hurts, Dream Town, Dangerous Denim, Winter Fox Mink, Angel Imp Plushie) i need like 1,283,000 to finish my dream avi sad
[Item Information]

Item List:
Red Wing
Winter Fox Mink
Angel Imp Plushie
Spectacular Golden Halo
Love Hurts
NeoGaia Hero
Dream Town
Dangerous Denim

Sorry! I won't be giving gold away, for a while, because as I mentioned several times before in other posts, I'm holding a raffle, with the grand prize of 1,000g + about 100-500g random giveaways :3 So you can either wait a while, or also enter the raffle (info listed above).  

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

I-River-I

Shirtless Citizen

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:39 pm
PepsiSoda101
II prince jasper II
~ I WANT GOLD! ~
[Item Information]

Item List:
Red Wing
Winter Fox Mink
Angel Imp Plushie
Spectacular Golden Halo
Love Hurts
NeoGaia Hero
Dream Town
Dangerous Denim

Sorry! I won't be giving gold away, for a while, because as I mentioned several times before in other posts, I'm holding a raffle, with the grand prize of 1,000g + about 100-500g random giveaways :3 So you can either wait a while, or also enter the raffle (info listed above).

I can wait ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:48 pm
~ gaia_smilies/icon_gaiagold.gif I WANT GOLD! gaia_smilies/icon_gaiagold.gif ~
Username: BigStar_Forever
Gaia age: 26 days
Forum posts: 7
Amount:1,000,000
Estimated Value: 1,000,000 Gold
BABY GIMME gaia_smilies/icon_gaiagold.gif !  

The Rose Butterfly

Fashionable Shopper

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:16 pm
BigStar_Forever
~ gaia_smilies/icon_gaiagold.gif I WANT GOLD! gaia_smilies/icon_gaiagold.gif ~
Username: BigStar_Forever
Gaia age: 26 days
Forum posts: 7
Amount:1,000,000
Estimated Value: 1,000,000 Gold
BABY GIMME gaia_smilies/icon_gaiagold.gif !

Please read the posts above you , including page 1. Sorry~!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:00 pm
BUMP  

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:15 am
I've been receiving lots of PMs and questions about this raffle, so please read this post to get the updates on the raffle & my "Win Gold thread"
RAFFLE UPDATE:
GRAND PRIZE- Moved up to 2-3K

GOLD GIVEAWAY UPDATE:
The current "Gold Giveaway" Event is this raffle. I will NOT BE GIVING GOLD OUT INDIVIDUALLY. After this raffle is over and the winner is picked, I will be (which will be in a LONG time.) Please join the raffle if you want gold!!

If you are somehow not clear on how to enter the raffle, I hope this clears things up:

-Find the Raffle info post above.
-Read it, look for the box below labeled CODE.
-Copy the text in it. If you don't know how, highlight the text, press CTRL+c, as for Macs, press the apple key+c.
-Click Post Reply, the "Paste" the text. If you don't know how, press CTRL+p, as for Macs, press the apple key+p.
-Find the places in the text where they have the brackets [ _______ ]
-Fill the info out in the bracket. You don't have to keep the brackets there, just fill the info out
-Post the post
-Find a college/school where you can learn more about computer technology, because if you didn't know how to Copy and Paste or just follow these instructions... well....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:48 am
~ I WANT GOLD! ~
Username: XiGrell-SutcliffX
Gaia age: 430 days C:
Forum posts: 860
Why I want to win: To help me in my quest to get the last item needed to finish my grell C:
Amount: Anything your willing to give me
How long have you been in this guild?:Just joined about a week ago
Have you ever been donated to during your time spent in this guild?: only 1 time but people always say they would but never do :C
*How far is your progress for completing your Dream Gaia Avatar? I have one item left Sharktooth which is about 2.8 mill C:
Comments/Questions:Hello i love you avi so pretty C:  

AnonMystery

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
  • Overstocked 200

r a i n i i_d a i s

Darling

15,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:58 am
XiGrell-SutcliffX
~ I WANT GOLD! ~
Username: XiGrell-SutcliffX
Gaia age: 430 days C:
Forum posts: 860
Why I want to win: To help me in my quest to get the last item needed to finish my grell C:
Amount: Anything your willing to give me
How long have you been in this guild?:Just joined about a week ago
Have you ever been donated to during your time spent in this guild?: only 1 time but people always say they would but never do :C
*How far is your progress for completing your Dream Gaia Avatar? I have one item left Sharktooth which is about 2.8 mill C:
Comments/Questions:Hello i love you avi so pretty C:

Haii~ c: Thanks for the reply ^.^ All I can give right now is 500g because currently I'm holding a raffle with the prize of 2-3K +100-500g random giveaways, and the next event I'm hosting will probably have a 3-5K prize smile Feel free to enter the raffle! Info above.  
Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff