Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:11 pm
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki

"Bacon and eggs." Alfred answered. He went to the kitchen in his large new york apartment. He wasn't all particular on how the kitchen looked, but it was always clean becuase he hardly used it.

"That sounds wonderful," Arthur said as he took a seat at the american's table. Looking out the large window, he could see why Alfred took pride in his country. "Do you have to work today?" He asked, shifting his eyes over to his lover.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:43 pm
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki

"Bacon and eggs." Alfred answered. He went to the kitchen in his large new york apartment. He wasn't all particular on how the kitchen looked, but it was always clean becuase he hardly used it.

"That sounds wonderful," Arthur said as he took a seat at the american's table. Looking out the large window, he could see why Alfred took pride in his country. "Do you have to work today?" He asked, shifting his eyes over to his lover.

"Nah, I don't have to deal with that stuff. That's Why my country has a president." Alfred grinned. He doesn't have much to do during the day besides eat, play video games, and sleep.  

Uchiha_Kris

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:46 pm
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki

"Nah, I don't have to deal with that stuff. That's Why my country has a president." Alfred grinned. He doesn't have much to do during the day besides eat, play video games, and sleep.

"Luckly I have the day off," Arthur said, getting up to make himself a plate of the food Alfred made. The british man had to work all the time because the Queen liked to ask him about everything before she ever made a law, or treaty.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:29 am
Hani Yuuki

Alfred grinned happily," awesome!" He took another sip of his coffee. He couldn't wait to spend the day with his lover.  

Uchiha_Kris

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:16 am
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki

Alfred grinned happily," awesome!" He took another sip of his coffee. He couldn't wait to spend the day with his lover.

"What do you want to do toady?" Arthur asked, putting a fork full of food in his mouth. "Thanks for cooking," he added with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:22 am
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki

"What do you want to do toady?" Arthur asked, putting a fork full of food in his mouth. "Thanks for cooking," he added with a smile.

"I don't know. How about some siteseeing? If we don't do something today I just might end up pouncing on you." The young nation winked at the brit with a devilish smile.  

Uchiha_Kris

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:49 am
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki

"I don't know. How about some siteseeing? If we don't do something today I just might end up pouncing on you." The young nation winked at the brit with a devilish smile.

Arthur blushed as he laughed at what he just heard. "Siteseeing sounds wonderful love," he said to the american as he finished up his food. He cleaned up his plate and headed into the bedroom to change into something to wear.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:59 pm
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki

Arthur blushed as he laughed at what he just heard. "Siteseeing sounds wonderful love," he said to the american as he finished up his food. He cleaned up his plate and headed into the bedroom to change into something to wear.

Alfred followed, putting on his favorite pair of blue jeans and a white t-shirt with his signature leather jacket with the 50 on the back.  

Uchiha_Kris

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:47 am
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki

Alfred followed, putting on his favorite pair of blue jeans and a white t-shirt with his signature leather jacket with the 50 on the back.

Arthur put on a long sleave botton up shirt with a sweater vest and a pair of jeans. "Where are we going first?" He asked, holding Alfred's hand in his with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:17 am
Hani Yuuki

Alfred grinned," wherever you'd like to go." He kissed his British boyfriend's cheek, and walked to the door.  

Uchiha_Kris

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:21 am
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki

Alfred grinned," wherever you'd like to go." He kissed his British boyfriend's cheek, and walked to the door.

"I would like to see downtown," Arthur said as they stepped onto the sidewalk. He alway loved walking around downtown new york.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:15 am
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki

"I would like to see downtown," Arthur said as they stepped onto the sidewalk. He alway loved walking around downtown new york.

"Alright, downtown it is!" Alfred got hailed a taxi and openes the door for Arthur.  

Uchiha_Kris

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:19 am
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki

"Alright, downtown it is!" Alfred got hailed a taxi and openes the door for Arthur.

Arthur gave Alfred a quick kiss as he got in the cab, then he told the driver that they were going downtown.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:09 am
Hani Yuuki

Alfred kept his arm around his lover. He smiled, he loved making Arhtur happy. He looked out the window, watching new york pass by.  

Uchiha_Kris

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:29 am
Uchiha_Kris
Hani Yuuki

Alfred kept his arm around his lover. He smiled, he loved making Arhtur happy. He looked out the window, watching new york pass by.

Arthur smiled to himself as he rested his hand on the american's knee as he watched his boyfriend's smile. He was happy that they were together, even though he still had to leave to go to England sometimes.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff