Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animelicious

Back to Guilds

Like Anime? Like to role-play? Like yaoi/yuri? Well then, stop by Animelicious! 

Tags: Anime, Role-play, Video games, Yaoi, Yuri 

Reply ❥Role-Play
The world with no end RP(Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image
Name: Winter Appleblossom
Weight: 140
Height: 5'6
Hair Colour:[in picture]
Eye Color:[in picture]
Personality: Calm, Insane, happy, Distrubed, Demented
Apperance:[in picture]
Weapons: 6 shootin' silver revolver, Submachine gun
Bio: After the world came to a very disturbing end, Winter's personality formed with the dying world around her,
it became clear that she was made for this unbelievable apocalpyse that was befallen upon her dying planet, she
accepts that her life will for now on and forever be a living hell until she reaches the place that people claim
is a paradise.

Winter sat on her pile of pillows she was insomniac so she rarely slept and barely any mutants would come through the barracaded doors at anytime because of all the boards they would haft to pull away she had rat traps every crack and ninny she could find in her small confinded space and she could use the electricity freely, she didnt have to starve for she lived in a food factory that made dried knorr meals and there was a regular water supply, she glanced at the window and frowned, it left her opened attacked for birds and other things that could crawl up the wall, she sighed and grabbed her machine gun strapping it to her back she grabbed her packback full of ammo, water, and some dried figs that she had saved for when she decided to leave,"Time to go play with death I presume..", she grinned having a shrilling joy at the thought of hacking away at the discusting beings of this dying world, she grabbed a emergency axe and headed down the stairs going toward one of the windows and breaking the glass she was outside in minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:34 am
User Image

Lucy, who was about to take a short break, turned around quickly when she heard something behind her. Taking out her sword and held it up, ready to attack. Instead of a mutant she saw it was a young man. She sighed in relief, placing the sword back in it's case that was tied around her waist. Looking at the man in front of her, she huffed at his questions. "Everywhere is dangerous, lad" she started off, turning her back to him. "There is no place that is safe to sleep" she said and started to walk off again, forgetting about her break.

IQuitSoBye

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:44 pm
User Image
Name: Winter Appleblossom
Weight: 140
Height: 5'6
Hair Colour:[in picture]
Eye Color:[in picture]
Personality: Calm, Insane, happy, Distrubed, Demented
Apperance:[in picture]
Weapons: 6 shootin' silver revolver, Submachine gun
Bio: After the world came to a very disturbing end, Winter's personality formed with the dying world around her,
it became clear that she was made for this unbelievable apocalpyse that was befallen upon her dying planet, she
accepts that her life will for now on and forever be a living hell until she reaches the place that people claim
is a paradise.

Winter took off with a run toward some gathering mutants her eyes bright and crazied her smile and voice cracking with a laugh, as she flung the axe into the nearest mutant head, she decapitated the other, she began hacking at there heads as they surrounded her as she laughed even louder enjoying patheic attempt to attack her, one almost grabbed her yet no fear stopped her from laughing no emotion of fear ever crossed her face as she just leaped back and got ontop of a trash can smiling down at them she held the axe out infront of her and began to speak,"Ah such simple minded amazingly fun creatures please lets play some more...", she then jumped off the trash can as the axe split the head of a mutant as she jumped.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image

Marshall Long

Marshall laughed. "I get that, but that's not always true I was sleeping in a cozy shoe box apartment for about a month now. Sadly a mutant bunny attacked me and forced me out." He said laughing slightly. He smiled at the girl. "Thanks for your help anyways. Oh I didn't catch your name?"

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:35 pm
User Image
❝ I actually enjoyed this RP. I wish to continue it if you guys do too. ❞
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:12 am
User Image

Lucy raised a brow at the man. "Bunnies? Mutants? Hm..." Lucy looked away from the boy and over her shoulder to see if the coast was clear. She only seen a few bunnies but not mutants... Maybe they transformed if they saw prey? Maybe... Snapping out of her thoughts, Lucy cleared her throat. "Lucy. Yours?" she replied, looking back at him, her eyes staring right through his. "Also, it seems you're carrying a bit too much. Let me help you. If we do it that way you have a better chance of surviving from these mutants than from starvation."

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:57 am
User Image

Marshall Long

"Marshall, thanks it was kinda heavy." He said as he handed her two grocery bags with canned foods, dried food and some produce. "So I guess you don't know a place where I could stay tonight? The place I was staying at was pretty safe, well until the mutant bunny came along. It honestly was there, I killed it though." He said staring at the direction he came from.

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:17 am
User Image

Lucy accepted the bags. It was a bit heavy but hey, she dealt with heavier. "I was actually looking for somewhere to stay... I know a building that's a few miles away. Safe and untouched" Lucy explained, beginning to walk to her destination. "Oh, try to be silent. Mutants mainly respond to loud noises. They are like zombies... but more complex."

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:32 am
User Image

Marshall Long

"I know. " He said as he looked around and began to follow her to the destination. He didn't speak at all he just thought. He thought about how things use to be, before the mutants. It use to be beautiful. He missed his old life. He walked with her waiting for the building to come into view.

❥Role-Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff