Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animelicious

Back to Guilds

Like Anime? Like to role-play? Like yaoi/yuri? Well then, stop by Animelicious! 

Tags: Anime, Role-play, Video games, Yaoi, Yuri 

Reply ❥Role-Play
The Depths of Darkness Original (OPEN and ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:36 pm
Pokeriio

User ImageUser Image
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
✖ Keta Malker ✖

She covered her mouth trying not to laugh at the human's reaction to the loss of his men. She stopped laughing once he addressed her in the unfriendly tone. Keta's blinked and her eyes turned red again. Then disappeared and reappeared with a glass of red wine in her hand, she was now standing beside him. "Watch your tone with me human. I am not one to be taken lightly or treated rudely. I came to tell you your men were asking for reinforcements, but you know as well as I do that it's futile. Am I right? Well unless your a demon like myself." She said taking a sip of the wine and looking out of the window.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 4:00 pm
User Image
█████ Rome █████
" A job is a job. Do it or get out. "

A bored expression crossed the man's face, unaffected by the woman's actions. "No, you watch your tongue before I slice it. This is my office and I say as I please. If that bother's you, demon, there's the door" Rome said, turning to see through the golden rimmed window with it's dulled yet fancy yellow curtains parted, watching a futile battle going on between some men who didn't retreat against a red-eyed demon.
He sighed. "A demon as you? You're just like that demon out there that's attacking my men. Thirsty for blood," he wrinkled his nose when he smelled blood, looking away from the window and was now looking dead straight into the woman's eyes. "And I didn't ask for reinforcements, my men did. Not yet. Also, wash your mouth before you speak to me. I smell the blood lingering on your tongue. I'm not one to be taken lightly or treated rudely" he mocked, a small smirk playing on his lips.

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:02 pm
Pokeriio

User ImageUser Image
✖ Keta Malker ✖

"Hn, I'm going to ignore that. On the contrary I'm am very different from the demon down there killing your men." Keta paused and took another sip of the wine and stared down at the lowly demon."Unlike him I don't need to kill humans, I see no thrill in it. I wish to help humans, I mean it's kinda sad don't you think? Most humans were unaware of our existence, until now. It's sad how none of them saw this coming. I take humans blood but, not enough to kill them. I see no need for senseless violence." She said with a sigh. She pulled out a breath mints and stuck a few in her mouth. "Sorry bout that I just ate about an hour ago." She stared at the man. "Do you know who's to blame for these demons being able to come so freely through here?" She asked as she stared at the man.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ethan, who was hiding in the darkness of Rome's room, decided to show himself. "Well well what do we have here? A vampire?" He asked Keta. "I'm quite surprised to see one of your kind here of all places. Vampires usually can only be spotted in the upper parts of this town." He added. "I suppose you came to see this human for the same reason I have, or perhaps you already know who let the barrier down." He said. "Either way I will get my answers from him before you suck him dry." He added with a shrug. He turned to Rome. "Speak human! Who was it that let the barrier down?"  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bitches on me D

Fashionable Poster

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:45 pm
OceanEyedKitsune

NekoAnimeLuv

User Image
█████ Rome █████
" A job is a job. Do it or get out. "

{{ short reply is short. just woke up and can't think }}

Rome just shrugged and sat at his desk, rubbing his temples to sooth down his nerves. "Yes, I know. But he doesn't" Rome said and looked over to the intruder who appeared from the shadows... "I was wondering when you where going to come out. Human? When did I say I was human? And suck me dry?... Nothing of that will happen..." Rome said, his brow twitching with annoyance.
Tapping his fingers on his desk, Rome looked between the two. "If you two are seriously just going to piss me off, get out. I'm in no mood..."

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:59 pm
OceanEyedKitsune

Pokeriio

User ImageUser Image
✖ Keta Malker ✖

"Well lookie here, what do we have? A devil?" She said looking at the devil. She turned her nose up at the remark about her drinking him dry. "Hn, I've already ate and he doesn't suit my tastes." She said laughing. She narrowed her eyes at Rome. "At least I used the bloody door! You honestly don't know who know who let the barrier?" She asked the question while looking at the devil.

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:07 pm
Hetalia Fangirly

I Am Alucard Hellsing

(Hey we started the rp, I wanted to know if you guys are still in this.)

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:09 pm
NekoAnimeLuv
Hetalia Fangirly

I Am Alucard Hellsing

[Yeah, I am, I've just been very busy, and internet had been slow. I'll post soon, I promise. Tomorrow at the latest]  

Hetalia Fangirly

Kindly Sweetheart

10,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:19 pm
Hetalia Fangirly
NekoAnimeLuv
Hetalia Fangirly

I Am Alucard Hellsing

[Yeah, I am, I've just been very busy, and internet had been slow. I'll post soon, I promise. Tomorrow at the latest]

Okay as long as your going to post.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:27 am

Ethan shrugged. "I only gained entrance to this world when the barrier fell. I seek the one responsible to congradulate him. He has done all demons a great service. I also wish to kill him for making the job I was coming her to do that much harder." He explained. "If you know leech then prey tell who was it?" He asked as he voice got deep and gravely as he asked the question.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:14 am
OceanEyedKitsune

Pokeriio

User ImageUser Image
✖ Keta Malker ✖

"Hn, you must be new here. The person who let down the barriers three years ago was an S class half demon. You don't have a ghost of a chance against him." Keta said as a smirk played across her face. 'How dare he call me a leech! Who does he think he is?!' 'Her eyes narrowed at the devil as she began to speak. "For your rudeness to me, I will not tel you the name of the half demon. You'll have to find out yourself. " Keta said as she put down the wine glass. Keta's eyes returned to normal. "All I wanted to tell you Rome, is that your men needed help. Now that my job is done, I'll shall take my leave." She said as she went out the doors and hopped into the elevator. Finally she reached the bottom and left the building. Keta began to walk away and passed the park where she was sitting at. "Hmm, where to go?" She said to herself.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 12:20 pm

Ethan chuckled. "What she forgets Rome is that not many half demon still live." He told the man. He vanished in a burst of black flames. He appeared in the middle a park. He looked around and saw a group of humans fighting off lesser demons. He smirked and walked over to the group. Both groups stopped to look at him. "Humans and demons fighting to the death. There isn't a greater sight in all of the underworld." He told them. "As of right now though this fight is over. Demons I command you to scour the town in search of all half demon that still live." He said. The demons nodded. "Yes master." They all said simultaneously.  

SilverThorneKitsune

Demonic Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

NekoAnimeLuv
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:53 pm
OceanEyedKitsune

Pokeriio

User ImageUser Image
✖ Keta Malker ✖

Keta happened to pass by and hear the devil commanding the demons to search for all half demon. 'He won't find him if I have anything to say about it. Sad to say but he's one of few people who can stop this.'' Keta thought as she snuck away. Keta made sure no one was following her before going into her house. Keta locked the door behind her and went upstairs. Keta grabbed the file sitting on her desk and opened it.

'Yusuke Urameshi. He didn't win the tournament but was allowed to make these new laws. For his new law, he forbade the demons to do evil or mischief in the Human World, which pre-empted the taking down of the barrier between the Human and the Demon World. Well that didn't go according to plan did it?' She thought as she shoved the file into her bag.

Keta ran down the stairs and grabbed some packs of blood. Then she grabbed her keys and hopped in her car outside. Then she began to drive away. As she kept driving she got further and further away from civilization. After about 2 hours or so Keta arrived at a long stone stair case. She got out of the car and shoved her keys into her pocket. 'I wonder if he's here?' She thought as she began running up the steps to the top. Keta was panting and out of breath and stopped at the top to catch her breath. Keta then began to walk over to the little old style Japanese house. Then knocked on the door.

❥Role-Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces