Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
And suddenly... I'm excited for college... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spring Break
  is too crazy to pass up. ;)
View Results

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:51 pm
Oh you would. if u want a party its like.....nonstop XD the funny panels (especially the 18+ ones), the rave, and if you stay in the hotel (and you're like me and my friends XD) u can go around to the floors and find other people having parties that are usually totally willing to invite whoever in lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:29 pm
Blackdragon0228
Oh you would. if u want a party its like.....nonstop XD the funny panels (especially the 18+ ones), the rave, and if you stay in the hotel (and you're like me and my friends XD) u can go around to the floors and find other people having parties that are usually totally willing to invite whoever in lol

I'm so down. xD  

Chaosfox8888
Crew

Bloodthirsty Slayer

17,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:54 pm
Blackdragon0228
Man, cons in America are really different to the ones over here. o_o
Rave? Hotel parties?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:56 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
Rave? Hotel parties?

Don't forget the blood orgies. Those are the best part.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:58 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
ShadowedMoonlight
Rave? Hotel parties?

Don't forget the blood orgies. Those are the best part.

rofl they totally are  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:00 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
Blackdragon0228
Rave? Hotel parties?

Yea ^^ friday and saturday always has a rave. depending on the con they can be really awesome or kinda meh lol. and yea hotel parties of course. they usually hold the cons in a big hotel and if ur in that hotel theres parties goin on all over the place. its pretty wild XD but how are the cons where you are?? for that matter....where ARE you???  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:06 pm
Blackdragon0228
ShadowedMoonlight
Blackdragon0228
Rave? Hotel parties?

Yea ^^ friday and saturday always has a rave. depending on the con they can be really awesome or kinda meh lol. and yea hotel parties of course. they usually hold the cons in a big hotel and if ur in that hotel theres parties goin on all over the place. its pretty wild XD but how are the cons where you are?? for that matter....where ARE you???

I really need to go to an American con.
At the one con that goes for three days Friday nights have a kind of party thing, but I've never been to one, and it's certainly not a rave. That con doesn't take place at a hotel so there isn't a big congregation of con-goers all staying in the one place. That's Supanova, the biggest con, and it's all pop-culture, so TV, games, anime, etc. It's pretty good, but they need to find a new venue, and I need to be able to afford to go for the whole weekend.
The only other anime con in my state is a one-day event and is pretty small-scale. Dodgy vending room, cosplay and fanart competitions, sometimes other little things like anime karaoke. That's about it.
There's also a video-game specific con but I've never been to that.

I'm in Australia! *waves kangaroo flag*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:18 pm
i'm glad your excited about college now. :3
and sorry, i have no Spring Break stories. i'm a lame-o when it comes to going out and having fun.

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:05 pm
Chaosfox8888
Blackdragon0228

I'm so down. xD

Lol ill bet XD What area are you in? Cuz theres Youmacon thats coming up soon. my favorite one Ive been to so far ^^ and its my home town lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:33 pm
Blackdragon0228
Chaosfox8888
Blackdragon0228

I'm so down. xD

Lol ill bet XD What area are you in? Cuz theres Youmacon thats coming up soon. my favorite one Ive been to so far ^^ and its my home town lol

I'm in Miami.
I've always wanted to go to Comic-Con~

Chaosfox8888
Crew

Bloodthirsty Slayer

17,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:46 pm
Chaosfox8888

oh right *facepalms* you did say that sweatdrop

comic con. i wish.....one of these days ill get to go. i swear it >< but you you have some random amount of money (and some friends to stay in the hotel room 2 help pay for it lol ) you should come north for a con ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:50 pm
ShadowedMoonlight

Go Space Broncos!  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:52 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
ShadowedMoonlight

Go Space Broncos!

XD Lmao  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:54 pm
ShadowedMoonlight

Ooooh lol i gotcha. Wow cant believe how different it is. i thought all cons were like ours. Coming here for a con would be crazy expensive probably but so worth it if you ever have the extra dough ^^  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:05 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
ShadowedMoonlight