Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Inventory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if u want any of this stuff, send me a trade with u'r offer
  tays
  nah
  Blue just relized she put about half her inventory up for sales... wow
View Results

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:56 am
BlueCowGirl
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
Hey! I’m talking! cat_scream

Furugasa...is there any differences between the generations?
and why does everyone tell people with an Ancient Katana to keep it? it makes it harder to find for when i finally do quest it TAT

Ok, I’m done. Go back to your babble

ummm not anymore... they all are fully grown.. so they all have the same abilities... it's just some generations had more sold than other generations so people want the one that has the least amount sold or vs versa which ever is cheapest... like with most things in RL either 1st gen or cheap is what people go for

so it has all the poses? i have a ton of bugs and flowers and paper and some other things, though i'm not sure if all of them will add up to the Furugasa...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:58 am
BlueCowGirl
oh and if u want the katana... when u do start questing it n' got the gold or freakin' amazing item i really want +stuff... let me know... i might sell it to ya then... maybe... i'm on the edge cause it is freakin' amazing n' Assassin can use it again... i had forgotten my scarf n' the sword belonged to him long time ago...

probably after i get the follow-up quest. current quest is Celestial Emissary

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:58 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
BlueCowGirl
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

and why does everyone tell people with an Ancient Katana to keep it? it makes it harder to find for when i finally do quest it TAT

ummm not anymore... they all are fully grown.. so they all have the same abilities... it's just some generations had more sold than other generations so people want the one that has the least amount sold or vs versa which ever is cheapest... like with most things in RL either 1st gen or cheap is what people go for

so it has all the poses? i have a ton of bugs and flowers and paper and some other things, though i'm not sure if all of them will add up to the Furugasa...

yeah bugs n' flowers n' ink i am not interested in they annoy me... i transfer them to Assassin account so i don't have to see them... anyways... think bigger items  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:02 am
BlueCowGirl
Shannon Kyra Liannanon
BlueCowGirl
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

yeah bugs n' flowers n' ink i am not interested in they annoy me... i transfer them to Assassin account so i don't have to see them... anyways... think bigger items

a pink giftbox, a blue one, a gold trunk, a crap ton of ZOMG! items, a few random Aquarium items (arrow fish, jellyfish and dark knight fish lite), medieval antique chair, Team Barton scarf, silver trophy, green tone limb gloves, soft pink decora dress shoes, vintage pink silk scarf, peridot high elf boots, and a bug face-hugger to go with all the bugs and paper and flowers...and the stuff i have in the MP, but those are all bid only

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:03 pm
BlueCowGirl
ShadowedMoonlight
Yes, don't sell the Ancient Katana or Inari's Beads.

Unless it's to me. xd

I love my Inari's Beads but I never use them. I need to get more items that work with it.

I want a lot of your things. Are there any particular items you would like to have as trades? Or should I just try and make a bunch of gold? xd

ooo i got overly excited about being able to sell more than 10 items n' accidentally put a few things up, check out my marketplace on items if u want any i'll cancel n' if i accidentally sell something u wanted i'll help you buy one since it'll be my fault... a few things i priced high on there.. so i'll give you a discount once u figure it out...
also if you cant pay me all for something right now, just give me whatever u can and next month u can pay me back more til debt settled... cause i don't really care cause it's you n' trust ya, else i wouldn't have lent ya that urn lol

I want the Celestial Gold Slinky Split Dress, Kelp o' th' Loch (you have that one up on your marketplace), Coocoon and Magical Girl.
I can afford to buy all of it but the Kelp o' Th' Loch, so I'll go through my inventory for that one and see if I can find something to offer you for it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:35 pm
BlueCowGirl

You wanted the October 2007 letter, right? The price has dropped a bit right now, but it should come back up after summer is over (according to Sage xD).
If I've got it right, giving you that and about 160k it should be pretty fair.
Does that sound good?  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Purple Hyena

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:57 pm
BlueCowGirl

Coocoon 20,000
Celestial Wrap 20,000
Autumn Glory 15,000

Total: 55k

I'm willing to haggle, especially for coocoon and autumn glory, but not by much since I'm already spending way more than I wanted to..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:37 am
ShadowedMoonlight

I want the Celestial Gold Slinky Split Dress, Kelp o' th' Loch (you have that one up on your marketplace), Coocoon and Magical Girl.
I can afford to buy all of it but the Kelp o' Th' Loch, so I'll go through my inventory for that one and see if I can find something to offer you for it

You wanted the October 2007 letter, right? The price has dropped a bit right now, but it should come back up after summer is over (according to Sage xD).
Does that sound good? .

damn it is low... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm did a quick check up of what was in it...

lets pray sage is right razz
okays sending request  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:55 am
Shannon Kyra Liannanon

a pink giftbox, a blue one, a gold trunk, a crap ton of ZOMG! items, a few random Aquarium items (arrow fish, jellyfish and dark knight fish lite), medieval antique chair, Team Barton scarf, silver trophy, green tone limb gloves, soft pink decora dress shoes, vintage pink silk scarf, peridot high elf boots, and a bug face-hugger to go with all the bugs and paper and flowers...and the stuff i have in the MP, but those are all bid only

um..... i would have to look all that stuff up n' consult in sage or goldie cause i don't know what the hell ZOMG is or any of that stuff is, after u told me the items (cause honestly i would be selling it all on the marketplace except maybe the yeah looked them up, i wouldn't wear any of the clothing)

and sorry... not feeling good this morning
this all is for the Furugasa 4th right? cause right now it's in the 140K's range and unless the ZOMG stuff is good, i don't see it worth me trying to sell off all the 'junk' items of bugs n' paper stuff...
If you can narrow it down to a few bigger items and gold, it would be alot better, cause once i'm using my phone again, i can't sell stuff on marketplace n' being on my computer is eating up my data plan

***edit**** if you really want it, i can save it for you for after your done questing for the object your going for right now... just give me a window *in oct or whenevers  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:03 am
Purple Hyena
BlueCowGirl

Coocoon 20,000SM
Celestial Wrap 20,000 /34K Mp lowest
Autumn Glory 15,000/30 Mp Lowest

I'm willing to haggle, especially for coocoon and autumn glory, but not by much since I'm already spending way more than I wanted to..

ummmm SM got first dibs on coocoon

i wrote by u'r numbers the lowest MP that i saw .... n' their only gonna be going up... got any items u might wanna trade if u don't wanna put more gold on the table?  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Purple Hyena

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:17 am
BlueCowGirl
Purple Hyena
BlueCowGirl

Coocoon 20,000SM
Celestial Wrap 20,000 /34K Mp lowest
Autumn Glory 15,000/30 Mp Lowest

ummmm SM got first dibs on coocoon

i wrote by u'r numbers the lowest MP that i saw .... n' their only gonna be going up... got any items u might wanna trade if u don't wanna put more gold on the table?

Ugh, they went up since last night Y^Y
Um, I don't trade items, unfortunately, but I haz moniez.

Celestial Wrap 25,000 /34K Mp lowest
Autumn Glory 25,000/30 Mp

XD I'm still willing to haggle, but will pay full price if I absolutely have to.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:32 pm
Yep when items are fully evolved the gen means nothing except to buyer and sellers.

1st gens will always be worth more, as will 2nds and thirds, but the worth trails off. Ideally as a exchanger you would never buy non-first gens unless at a really good deal.  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:22 pm
BlueCowGirl
ShadowedMoonlight

I can afford to buy all of it but the Kelp o' Th' Loch, so I'll go through my inventory for that one and see if I can find something to offer you for it

Does that sound good? .

damn it is low... hmmmmmmmmmmmmm did a quick check up of what was in it...

lets pray sage is right razz
okays sending request
I'm pretty sure it is, because when I first checked on it after coming back to gaia it was going for 103k. There haven't been any releases that duplicate it in that time, so I'm assuming the drop is because of that thing he was talking about, with how summer affect availability... so it should go back up to at least 100k.

gdapw

Of course, if you just want the item to own forever and ever it's better to go for the cheaper later gens. xD
Just making sure, the October 2007 letter should go back up in price after summer's over, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:32 pm
ShadowedMoonlight

Of course, if you just want the item to own forever and ever it's better to go for the cheaper later gens. xD
Just making sure, the October 2007 letter should go back up in price after summer's over, right?

Sure, though when forever and ever ends if you decide you want a different hapily ever after the earliest gen will still have gained the most value.

Looking at the last year

User Image

I expect it to get back over 100k but not by that much.  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:36 pm
gdapw
ShadowedMoonlight

Sure, though when forever and ever ends if you decide you want a different hapily ever after the earliest gen will still have gained the most value.

Looking at the last year

User Image

I expect it to get back over 100k but not by that much.
Yeah, I was thinking that. I put enough gold into the trade that I think it should be fair.  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff