Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Café (General Chat)
What do you guys actually do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:01 am
Taigamma
I do not work. I LIVE!

XD

But seriously, I'm in art school learning to be a game designer. mrgreen

well, dude...someday you shall WORK! 4laugh

Ooooo??? Really? gosh, i always envy people who are in art schools. hehee... emotion_kirakira whoaaa, really??!!! emotion_yatta that's awesome!!! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:10 am
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
I do not work. I LIVE!

XD

Ooooo??? Really? gosh, i always envy people who are in art schools. hehee... emotion_kirakira whoaaa, really??!!! emotion_yatta that's awesome!!! emotion_kirakira
It sounds cooler than it actually is. You have to work your butt if if you want to have exceptionally good work. Some people have talent while others, like me, can't seem to draw worth crap, but I can 3d model for sure. XD  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:13 am
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
I do not work. I LIVE!

XD

It sounds cooler than it actually is. You have to work your butt if if you want to have exceptionally good work. Some people have talent while others, like me, can't seem to draw worth crap, but I can 3d model for sure. XD

Ahh i see. Well, still....it sounds awesome anyway to me.
lol. Practicing drawing will get you where you need in no time! emotion_yatta
ooo? 3d model? nice. Do you do animations? emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:29 am
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
I do not work. I LIVE!

XD

Not yet. First I have to take the lighting class then they'll let me do animation. I've taken 2d animation however so now my flash skills are better. But I don't have flash so... Collecting dust.  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:50 am
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
I do not work. I LIVE!

XD

Not yet. First I have to take the lighting class then they'll let me do animation. I've taken 2d animation however so now my flash skills are better. But I don't have flash so... Collecting dust.

Ahh i see... cool. =)
I've once played with flash..but truthfully... rofl i had no idea what i was doing...

XD I took a web page design class back in high school and we had a bit on that.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:08 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
I do not work. I LIVE!

XD

Ahh i see... cool. =)
I've once played with flash..but truthfully... rofl i had no idea what i was doing...

XD I took a web page design class back in high school and we had a bit on that.. sweatdrop
My highschool actually had school-issued laptops so we had computers all the time. That's where I found flash but I didn't get to use it for school except once in my sophmore year. So I was would learn to use it while doing my web design work.

When I think back, it was grand. I could fall asleep in class, wake up in the last 20 to 10 minutes of class, do the work and get an A. It was thanks to that class that I was able to mess around with flash and get as good as I am now.  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:51 pm
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

Ahh i see... cool. =)

My highschool actually had school-issued laptops so we had computers all the time. That's where I found flash but I didn't get to use it for school except once in my sophmore year. So I was would learn to use it while doing my web design work.

When I think back, it was grand. I could fall asleep in class, wake up in the last 20 to 10 minutes of class, do the work and get an A. It was thanks to that class that I was able to mess around with flash and get as good as I am now.

ohhh?? nice. =) HA, WHOOT for web design work!

eek Really? Haaaa.... how funny. The work must have been easy then.
But awesome! mrgreen it's all experience.....all experience... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:34 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

Ahh i see... cool. =)

In my opinion, it was. All I had to do was some coding, a couple pictures for each button or design the borders in dreamweaver.

Actually I don't remember a lot of it. Most likely because I don't use it.  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:33 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
astrenose
U.S. Navy.
Hooyah.
3nodding

whoa, really? emotion_kirakira

how is it like? emotion_c8

Hard work. Always striving for perfection. Lots of rules. Pride.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:55 am
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
Taigamma

Ahh i see... cool. =)

In my opinion, it was. All I had to do was some coding, a couple pictures for each button or design the borders in dreamweaver.

Actually I don't remember a lot of it. Most likely because I don't use it.

I had a bit of experience on coding myself. I made that for pictures and graphics... but.. emo it was soooo time consuming....
and strangely i got it right on the first try! lol.... blaugh

Never used dreamweaver... hmm..

But I don't code at all now.. i do have a friend of mine who codes...
XD practically a computer techy ... lol... so if i ever have any questions/problems, i ask him about that kind of stuff. ha.. =)  

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:01 am
astrenose
Sleeping Shrine Maiden
astrenose
U.S. Navy.
Hooyah.
3nodding

whoa, really? emotion_kirakira

how is it like? emotion_c8

Hard work. Always striving for perfection. Lots of rules. Pride.

ha, well it is the military. thats understandable. hmmm... ninja
Do you like it?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:07 pm
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

Do you like it?

Yes. Proud to be a Sailor.  

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Breakfast Sex

Romantic Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:51 pm
astrenose
Sleeping Shrine Maiden

Do you like it?

Yes. Proud to be a Sailor.

That's good! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:39 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
I work in a bakery. ♥ I mostly do the night shifts there though. So not a lot of cake making, but more of the important things so the cake makers can do their thing.

That's what I do too! Night shift at a bakery. Only it's a grocery store bakery, not a real one emo  

Vanilla eXee
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:15 pm
Vanilla eXee
broken_bleeding_angel
I work in a bakery. ♥ I mostly do the night shifts there though. So not a lot of cake making, but more of the important things so the cake makers can do their thing.

That's what I do too! Night shift at a bakery. Only it's a grocery store bakery, not a real one emo

Same. ^w^ *head pat* We share the same pain.  
The Café (General Chat)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff