Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
the day is finally here -_- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yea its a poll....
View Results

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:46 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Distance relationships are hard. Some people can do them. Some people can't. I don't know how feasible it is to actually visit on a semi-reoccurring basis, but I think that keeping up communication via Skype and phone is definitely important. In the end, if you're the one he wants to be with and vice versa, and you both make it a point to keep that in mind, then time and distance shouldn't do anything to change that. Sadness will only be temporary.

*nods* yea...ur definitely right. he's never given me a reason to think he wouldnt love me regardless of how many miles are between us. I trust him but.....i dont trust other people >_> but its not just that i guess. its also that well.....a new place and new people can make a person change....if i see him again in a while and hes not the same guy i fell for....then idk.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:00 pm
It worked out in the end for me, but I'm not going to tell you that it's easy.  

thedenomerator

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:01 pm
I know this won't make you feel any better, but the same place and new people can make a person change too. And sometimes people change for reasons no one really understands. But if you're worried about falling out of love with who he becomes, then maybe it would be a good idea to really understand what is it about him that you fell in love with in the first place. If those things do change, then I guess it's up to you to decide if it's still something you want in your life.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:20 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
I know this won't make you feel any better, but the same place and new people can make a person change too. And sometimes people change for reasons no one really understands. But if you're worried about falling out of love with who he becomes, then maybe it would be a good idea to really understand what is it about him that you fell in love with in the first place. If those things do change, then I guess it's up to you to decide if it's still something you want in your life.

yea.....thats true. I dont know if he'll change....but i guess i will think about what it is that i fell for...i can name a million things i love about him. (that i wont go into because nobody wants to hear all those things lol) but to pinpoint the things that, if changed, would actually make me fall out of love with him.....thats a little tougher.  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:25 pm
Yeah. It's good to have standards. Like, if he became a serial killer in your absence, that might be a deal breaker. Knowing what your standards are is probably the most important thing. Treating you the way you want to be treated is an important component.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:11 am
GoldDiggingWhore
Yeah. It's good to have standards. Like, if he became a serial killer in your absence, that might be a deal breaker. Knowing what your standards are is probably the most important thing. Treating you the way you want to be treated is an important component.

i love how gaia doesnt tell me when people reply in my threads >_>

but uh yea....deal breaker...would be the light term of what that would be. mostly the treating me like i want to be treated thing.......but things like personality im concerned about too. i mean hes sweet, caring, laidback but takes care of the important things...he makes me laugh all the time he just GETS me. i just hope i dont lose that.  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:56 am
Blackdragon0228

i love how gaia doesnt tell me when people replay in my threads >_>

I love how gaians have got so lazy that they dont check thier threads anymore unless there are notifications.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:16 am
gdapw
Blackdragon0228

i love how gaia doesnt tell me when people reply in my threads >_>

I love how gaians have got so lazy that they dont check thier threads anymore unless there are notifications.

hey hey hey! hey!........yes im lazy as hell when it comes 2 checking my threads.....except......i check them constantly like all day.....yea im really not. im the opposite of the thing u just said. i didnt realize this one had any other reply tho. it would have been nice if id gotten some kinda notice. ive got other threads im keeping track of too. gaia can do its job. or at least give a little common courtesy.  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:20 am
Blackdragon0228

In guilds you shouldnt need notifications. Its home, when you go home you will see whats new.

But I was more pointing out how even in the exchange people will create a selling thread, and make a point of saying unless you quote them they wont see your post....I.e they make a thread and then make no effort to watch it...which is just how lazy the notifications has allowed gaians to become.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:34 am
gdapw
Blackdragon0228

In guilds you shouldnt need notifications. Its home, when you go home you will see whats new.

But I was more pointing out how even in the exchange people will create a selling thread, and make a point of saying unless you quote them they wont see your post....I.e they make a thread and then make no effort to watch it...which is just how lazy the notifications has allowed gaians to become.

eh I still like having it as a backup when I forget about a thread I need to check like what just happened. All Im saying is that if they're going to have the notifications they can at least be accurate lol  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:44 am
Blackdragon0228

eh I still like having it as a backup when I forget about a thread I need to check like what just happened. All Im saying is that if they're going to have the notifications they can at least be accurate lol

Thats true, and outside of this guild I can be lazy like that too.

But I just love my guildies so much here, that I try to always check.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:51 am
gdapw
Blackdragon0228

Thats true, and outside of this guild I can be lazy like that too.

But I just love my guildies so much here, that I try to always check.

lol same here. like ive said before i would not be on gaia anymore if it wasnt for this guild. and.....maybe periodically to dress things up...i do LOVE dressing things on here.  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:03 am
Blackdragon0228

lol same here. like ive said before i would not be on gaia anymore if it wasnt for this guild. and.....maybe periodically to dress things up...i do LOVE dressing things on here.

This guild keeps me here. But whilst here why not have fun with the other stuff right?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:16 am
gdapw
Blackdragon0228

This guild keeps me here. But whilst here why not have fun with the other stuff right?

Oh i try. I go to forums. I enter avi's in the arena's that will never win I play the tedious games and chat sometimes and I have crazy things I want to get and outfits I want to make. like my insane quest for tickets for that damn tutti frutti hat ^^ Its almost become a CHORE now burning_eyes haha.....haaa...  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:28 am
Blackdragon0228

Oh i try. I go to forums. I enter avi's in the arena's that will never win I play the tedious games and chat sometimes and I have crazy things I want to get and outfits I want to make. like my insane quest for tickets for that damn tutti frutti hat ^^ Its almost become a CHORE now burning_eyes haha.....haaa...

I tend not to, except maybe the GCD to keep up on whats happening around gaia that I may not have noticed (those guys miss nothing).

And exchanging to earn gold of course. Now and again I will go into the chatterbox or life issues forum for fun, but thats more seldom.

Hmm, the most tickets I think Ive had at one time was 1 or 3 million, I cant remember, I think the latter...but that was years ago. I stopped trading in those ages ago. (Tickets were around 2g per back then, maybe more, maybe less kinda hazy)  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff