Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
How long would you survive? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to get eaten
  Yes
  Definitely
View Results

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:07 pm
Can anyone here not jump at least a couple foot up?

You could survive for 1 minute, 22 seconds chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor!

I want to work with animals...you need to be ready for when you need to do crazy stuff to save a carnivores life.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:15 pm
thedenomerator
I retried the test with Jared's height instead of mine, but all of the other answers were the same. One minute, six seconds. But, see, tall people are bigger targets. This is unscientific.

you are up against a hungry carnivore, with limited range, escape is not a option, and defense would only bide time at best meaning your only option is attack.

Your target "Has short arms and a big head, and isnt sure youve thought this through" But you fight with your limbs, and the longer your limbs the better your reach, remembering fight is your only option, flight isnt.

Even if you have the advantage of faster movement than a tall person, that tall person, has a more likly reach for making that long move (Move one, punch to the snout, as thats where one of the weakest parts of its bodys is in terms of nerve receptors...I.e the nostrils are slammed with nerve receptors)....(if anyone thought a hit to the genitals would do anything...then you dont know reptiles). In that breif moment it recoils before it gets more mad you need to jump and wrap your arms around its neck and bring it down, avoiding its sharp claws....this is where if you are lucky and can hold on, you could bring it down with a choker hold...but most likly will still get ripped open by its kicking lower limbs....in my 1 min 22 secs.  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:04 pm
gdapw
you are up against a hungry carnivore, with limited range, escape is not a option, and defense would only bide time at best meaning your only option is attack.

Your target "Has short arms and a big head, and isnt sure youve thought this through" But you fight with your limbs, and the longer your limbs the better your reach, remembering fight is your only option, flight isnt.

Even if you have the advantage of faster movement than a tall person, that tall person, has a more likly reach for making that long move (Move one, punch to the snout, as thats where one of the weakest parts of its bodys is in terms of nerve receptors...I.e the nostrils are slammed with nerve receptors)....(if anyone thought a hit to the genitals would do anything...then you dont know reptiles). In that breif moment it recoils before it gets more mad you need to jump and wrap your arms around its neck and bring it down, avoiding its sharp claws....this is where if you are lucky and can hold on, you could bring it down with a choker hold...but most likly will still get ripped open by its kicking lower limbs....in my 1 min 22 secs.

Damn, I can see you've thought this through. You totally deserve to live the longest.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:09 pm
GoldDiggingWhore

Damn, I can see you've thought this through. You totally deserve to live the longest.

XD Ive done survival training, and animal management training. I didnt really think that much about it. It took longer to type out than to think about.

I love running scenarios, its the sort of thing I do as I lay in bed trying to fall asleep.  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

Shannon Kyra Liannanon

Perfect Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:13 pm
Hey! Sushi is talking! yum_shrimp

yum_onigiri
54 seconds
let's see the max...
and the min...
found 1m 47s LOL
6 seconds X'D
entertaining. let's see the other quizzes...

Fear the Sushi! yum_tamago

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:07 pm
56 seconds. Need to learn more jiu jitsu >_>  

Ginhi~kun
Vice Captain

Fashionable Autobiographer

AssassinCowboy

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:13 pm
You could survive for 1 minute, 25 seconds chained to a bunk bed with a velociraptor!

hahaha i live longer than sage!!!!
i'm tall and i said i've faught a bear because i've worked with horses n' have had some run at me n' try kicking at me and been kicked n' bucked off n' stuff already... so i thought that counted
also don't know any fighting though i kinda know how to choke out... i punch him in the face cause to kick in the nuts u'r tooooo close to him.. chose the top bunk cause then i can use that as my advantage also

hehehe
*bows*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:41 pm
Lmao 56 seconds XD

super random. honestly if i saw a raptor id probably be mortified and amazed that i was staring at a dinosaur. Then id kinda laugh cuz it would remind me of the pilot of Archer on their dvd where Archer is a raptor. Then Id die cuz i was so distracted lol

so 56 seconds is pretty good considering XD  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:03 am
Ginhi~kun
56 seconds. Need to learn more jiu jitsu >_>

Blackdragon0228
Lmao 56 seconds XD

super random. honestly if i saw a raptor id probably be mortified and amazed that i was staring at a dinosaur. Then id kinda laugh cuz it would remind me of the pilot of Archer on their dvd where Archer is a raptor. Then Id die cuz i was so distracted lol

so 56 seconds is pretty good considering XD

We can be 56 seconds broskis heart

If we band together, maybe we can triple our survival time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:57 am
lol maybe XD we'd either be able to hit it enough that it would be stunned or it'll be busy eating one of us so the others would live longer :p  

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers