Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
Good morning. Errrrr good night? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mmm
  Chocking n dumplings
View Results

Blackdragon0228

Timid Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:28 pm
BlueCowGirl
Blackdragon0228
Ginhi~kun
Don't worry. Sage totally played with guns last time he went to visit Blue.

right lol. that helps :p

but seriously aw man D: i wanna play with guns too!

u've ever handled a gun before????
and i'm planning my dad taking us out to the range n' let sage shoot some of his guns
ak skg? my mini n' shotgun n' pistol

I havent gonk Ive wanted to for years but never got anybody willing to teach me a thing or 2.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:40 pm
I've shot guns before. twisted  

Chaosfox8888
Crew

Bloodthirsty Slayer

17,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:11 pm
Chaosfox8888
I've shot guns before. twisted

awww u'r sexyness just went up a billion points

*thats right folks, points are like toilet paper... under the sea

man i miss drew carrys whos line is it anyways, that ain't one of his lines but still u get the point

anyways
Blackdragon0228
BlueCowGirl
Blackdragon0228
Ginhi~kun
Don't worry. Sage totally played with guns last time he went to visit Blue.

right lol. that helps :p

but seriously aw man D: i wanna play with guns too!

u've ever handled a gun before????
and i'm planning my dad taking us out to the range n' let sage shoot some of his guns
ak skg? my mini n' shotgun n' pistol

I havent gonk Ive wanted to for years but never got anybody willing to teach me a thing or 2.

ummmmm sitll learning the news ... compaird to me... anyways where u at again?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:15 pm
*Adds points to my sexyness points* ninja  

Chaosfox8888
Crew

Bloodthirsty Slayer

17,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:30 pm
BlueCowGirl

and is that... sarcasticness????
whats up with the one day bit?

me n' sage would be quite the couple, i would be the man of the relationship n' he the female

One day...I will be happy.

And that last statement is probally why your guy is okay with me sleeping with you XD...and I support that statement.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:36 pm
Gun, whilst we have a thing in NZ called "Gun Laws" and as such civilians cant have over powered guns, I did start training in small bore shooting when I was about 11? and the next couple years as well, because in Scouts we would have a annual small bore shooting competition.

Other than that Ive only shot a couple standard farm guns.  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

RedCowGirl

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:40 pm
gdapw
BlueCowGirl

and is that... sarcasticness????
whats up with the one day bit?

me n' sage would be quite the couple, i would be the man of the relationship n' he the female

One day...I will be happy.

And that last statement is probally why your guy is okay with me sleeping with you XD...and I support that statement.

Sebastian, I love you
and u'r crazy....

we get along great cause we don't need each other to lean / depend upon... neither one of us is needy, i love my cuddles but i know when too much is too much with him, cause he likes em too, just don't admit it as often, lol... though when his core body temp is hot, there is NO cuddling, else he gets even hotter n' thats bad

dunno... feels like the most grownup relationship i've been in.. trust is there... just wait a few months for arguements, lol... but... i have loaded guns n' he doesn't so i should win  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:59 pm
RedCowGirl

Sebastian, I love you
and u'r crazy....

we get along great cause we don't need each other to lean / depend upon... neither one of us is needy, i love my cuddles but i know when too much is too much with him, cause he likes em too, just don't admit it as often, lol... though when his core body temp is hot, there is NO cuddling, else he gets even hotter n' thats bad

dunno... feels like the most grownup relationship i've been in.. trust is there... just wait a few months for arguements, lol... but... i have loaded guns n' he doesn't so i should win

Anyways...

Lol I love cuddling, but I guess in hot places its not so fun, but then Im not that big on hot places.

Hmm...we all have our own cycles.  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

AssassinCowboy

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:42 pm
gdapw
RedCowGirl

Sebastian, I love you
and u'r crazy....

Anyways...

Lol I love cuddling, but I guess in hot places its not so fun, but then Im not that big on hot places.

Hmm...we all have our own cycles.

he is like... niagra falls of sweat... the only disgusting thing about him so far
oh n' he's truthful, n' somethings i don't need so much truth about... >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:56 pm
AssassinCowboy

he is like... niagra falls of sweat... the only disgusting thing about him so far

Hmm.

But I definitly believe in truth, but then there are of course somethings that if your not asked about then you dont need to talk about. But if asked Ill still stick to honesty.  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:16 pm
gdapw
AssassinCowboy

Hmm.

But I definitly believe in truth, but then there are of course somethings that if your not asked about then you dont need to talk about. But if asked Ill still stick to honesty.

yeah... i started talkin' to this one girl, and he's like... ehhhh i dated her about 6 months, or i had sex with her... or... how long he's in the bathroom... i'm like TMI TMI TMI... lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:17 pm
BlueCowGirl

yeah... i started talkin' to this one girl, and he's like... ehhhh i dated her about 6 months, or i had sex with her... or... how long he's in the bathroom... i'm like TMI TMI TMI... lol

Yeah again, unless your asking..  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff