Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 800 / Hidden Attic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:16 pm
"GAH!" Rayan exclaimed in surprise as his instinctive jerk caused his chair to tip over backwards. Rayan grabbed the table and pulled himself forward again to prevent falling over. He looked at Seyla with a blank expression. She appeared most indignant, railing on about human rights and the like.

What the hell... I thought she was asleep... Rayan thought, slightly unnerved at her rant. Probably would have been better off that way...

But a glare from Miss Aili instantly silenced Rayan's very thoughts of speaking such things. Rayan felt himself cringe and his hair stand on end slightly. Her eyes looked as harsh and cold as ice. Rayan sweatdropped. Despite that he had hardly said or done anything relating to Seyla, he felt tension building up in him and pervading the air around him.

"I... think I'll go get some fresh air..." Rayan murmured. He pushed his chair aside and stood up. "I just need to clear my head. If you will excuse me for but a moment, that is..." he added, glancing between Miss Aili and the headmaster. Any excuse he could come up with to leave the room seemed like a good one, as the conversation just turned frighteningly awkward... Rayan bowed slightly towards Aili out of respect before turning and making a beeline for the door. When he turned the corner, Rayan exhaled gratefully, now at a more comfortable hearing distance.

"That... was very unpleasant..." he whispered to himself while leaning back on the wall. Rayan let his face slump into his hand and shook his head. "...More like scary, actually...Note to self: Never piss off a woman again so long as I live."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:43 pm
Matt's eyes narrowed as Seyla yelled something in his direction. He swallowed and added aside to Aili.

"I thought she was...unconscious..."

Matt shrugged and turned around to look at Kurai, completely ignoring Seyla. He walked up to his bed and nudged him a bit.

"Come on Dude! I know you're faking it! Get up!!!"

He turned and grinned sheepishly at Aili, then proceeded to knee him in the ribs, all the while hoping she wouldn't notice.

"Come on Kurai!"  

FlamingMoogles

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:31 pm
Mind Aili let out a long sigh. "You didn't eat anything yet!?" She groaned and then shook her head. "Your body is in no condition to go off 'facing' your trapped in fears Kurai.." She stated. Devil Kurai let out a laugh and just twisted about in the air as he floated about it.

"HAahaa! Kurai your an idiotttt" He chuckled and then floated around him. Kurai threw a punch at Devil Kurai annoyingly but before it could hit him, Devil Kurai vanished into small cubes again and re-appeared on the other side of Kurai with the same cubes coming together. "Silly Kurai..." Devil Kurai spoke as he lifted one of his long fingernail hands onto Kurai's face. "lets not try to harm the better one of you shall we?" he chuckled and shoved Kurai's face upwards to face him.

Kurai let out an angry face. and slapped devil kurai's hand away from his face. "Don't touch me!" He said firmly. Devil Kurai shook his hand to the side of him and smiled. "heh.. uslsess lil boy.." Devil Kurai said then crossing his arms.

"Besides! Aili.. Its just my mind! What would my physical have to do with this!?" Kurai asked angrily. Devil Kurai tsked and poked Kurai straight on his bare chest.

"Foolish Young Kurai.. Your physical is very important to your mind, without being in well phyiscal condition, your mind will warn you of it leaving you not in the most sharpest state for your mind. Remember, your outside body is also important to what you are here in your mind." Devil Kurai stated before Mind Aili answered.

Mind Aili just nodded. "he is right Kurai.. your outisde body effects your mind very much." Mind Aili spoke and then sighed. "Kurai you should...

"GAH!" Kurai yelled out as he was suddenly shoved into his chest by the young Headmaster's knee. Kurai then toppled forward holding his chest sprawling about the bed.

"... what.. was..." Kurai said pushing his dirty and messy hair back, there he realized he was burnt on the face. Feeling pain on his cheek he retrated his hand quickly back. "owww..." Kurai said softly.

"What... where.. am i?" Kurai asked with complete confusion. He then massaged his chest slowly. Having not being ready for a sudden slam into his chest (And being stabbed there by a handful of needles) wasn't too pleasent.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:09 am
"Yay! Kurai-nii's awake!" Aldora ran and jumped onto Kurai's legs, holding a plate of cookies from the little kitchen. "Look! I made you cookies!" She shoved the plate of freshly baked cookies underneath Kurai's nose. "Do you want milk too? It'll help you grow strong bones!"

Aldora felt a grip on her arm and she looked up to see her sister giving her a fake stern glance. She knew Aili was holding in amusement from the slight twinkle in the older girl's eyes. "Oh, hi Onee-sama."  

Aldora_Kou

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:23 am
Aili watched in amusement as Kurai shot up in bed only to be weighed down by Aldora who came flying from the kitchen with a plate of hot cookies.

"Aldora!" she called, but the younger girl didn't seem to hear her name being called. Aili let out a sighed and picked herself up and went over to the bundle of energy.

'Come to think of it. I don't think I've ever told Kurai I had a little sister.'

"Aldora," Aili touched the younger girl's arm. "He just woke up. I dont' think appreciates the sudden weight you're putting on his poor legs. And, what did I say about snacks in bed?"

"But he's sick. Cookies and milk will make him feel better! I know I could go make strawberry flavored milk! I'll clean up the crumbs later! I promise!"

Aili dropped the stern look and looked at Aldora with an amused expression. "Aldora, I don't think a sugar rush is going to help him. Oh, by the way." Aili turned to face Kurai. "This is Aldora, she's my younger sister."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:24 pm
Seyla watched Matt quizzically, not quite sure of his actions.

"You jerk he's hurt!" she screamed at him madly, she wasn't exactly for such treatment of Kurai and was tempted to pounce the young headmaster herself if he didn't stop. But Kurai woke up, and then a young girl came running in with some cookies. She blinked rather confused as to who she was. Turned out that she was Aili's little sister and her name was Aldora, she smiled the girl was cute.

She jumped up on the bed, figuring being comfortable wouldn't kill her and pulled some covers over her. She didn't realize it but she was super tired, and exhausted from the day's events, not to mention all she had eaten was a stick of pocky... She groaned, trying to fight off fatigue. She couldn't fall asleep! She couldn't! But it seemed that sleep quickly got the best of her, and she was out cold in only seconds.  

Elpinoine
Crew

Aldora_Kou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:22 pm
"Oh no! Onee-san fell asleep before I offered her cookies and milk!" Aldora peered over at the sleeping girl. "Shhh.... Onee-san's sleepy. Eat your cookies and milk quietly," she said in a hushed voice to Kurai.

"Ah! Milk! I was going to make strawberry-flavored milk!" Aldora shoved the milk into Kurai's hands and placed the plate on his lap before bouncing off the bed and scampering back into the kitchen.

"I get to make strawberry milk~! I get to use the bleeeender~!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:34 pm
Matt sighed as he ignored Seyla's screaming at him.Why must she always be so dramatic? Life isn't that bad... He smirked and held out his hand down to Kurai to help him up.

"Sorry about that buddy. You back in the real world now? ... ... ...anyways I wanna have a little chat with ya."

Matt gestured his thumb towards the door and smiled.

"Wanna get a bit of fresh air?"

Is it really him?  

FlamingMoogles

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:51 pm
((Hahah!))

Kurai slowly rolled about the bed still holding his chest. Finally when he reliaved himself of the sudden pain in his chest Kurai sat upstraight and looked at Aldora.

"oh... you again.." Kurai spoke as he recognized the face from the Arena. "yeah.. Mother Aili... i met her before.." He said with a sad expression. "... Mother Aili.. Im... sorry.. for the behavior i showed there.." he said and then bowing to her as if a sign of apology. Finally he watched as Aldora shush him suddenly.

And then decided to use the Blender =____=;;;

What the heck is that gurl thinkin... Then suddenly a smell tantalized him. It was cookies. Kurai quickly and polietly nabbed one and shoved it down his mouth. he was very hungry. Somewhat embarresed from his eating habits Kurai Quickly covered his mouth. worried somone might see him or if crumbs will fall out.

"Outside?" Kurai wondered and took a few cookies with him.

"I guess... i mean.. i really.. i guess i can get some freash air." Kurai nodded and then stood up to walk out the door. "i wonder how its like outside neways."

Kurai didn't reliaze that he left his necklace on the bed when he kneeled over in pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:32 am
Matt smiled and motioned him out the door and waved to
Aili.

"We will be right back!"

He then waved at Aldora and dissapeared down the hallway.

(Continued at Rooftops sukkas! ))  

FlamingMoogles

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:37 pm
"Aldora,"Aili called, "Make me some tea please? I'm exhausted."

The blender only roared louder.

"Aldora!" Aili called louder.

"Fresh strawberry milkshakes coming right up!"

Aili shook her head letting Aldora do as she wished while wondering how Aldora turned out the way she was. 'She's just the girl I would've been if I had been allowed to be happy and carefree,' Aili thought sadly. 'Oh well, I like who I am now and I love her too. Then again, she is part of myself. My inner child, I suppose.'

Aili got up and pulled off the covers from her bed and it's extension and threw them in the hamper. She replaced them with fresh ones and then began to change out of her dirty outfit. "Aldora, I'm going to take a nap..." something in the kitchen crashed. "Are you okay?!" Both Aldora and Aili asked the same time.

Aili stared at Aldora, "Oh, I'm just tired. Nothing wrong with a nap. So, are you okay?"

"Mm.. yup! The blender's not though...."

Aili sighed, "Clean it up, 'k?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:40 pm
She looked blankly out the window. The wind blew, the birds chirped, the people moved. Nothing. She felt and heard nothing that went on in the streets beneath her view. Within in her she felt nothing, she knew she should have started to worry, and perhaps she did, but it was empty. No motivation to keep on moving; why was she even here in the first place?

Oh yes, that's right. It was time again. Time to rethink who she was and her purpose of hanging around. She had a class to go teach but they could manage without her. What about her hospital duties? Ishoa could take care of it.

To every seemingly blessed person, there had to be a drawback. Today was a cursed day. A day when she lost all senses and became an empty shell. It was a consequence of having separated herself into two. A normal person wouldn't have survived, but she had with a price. A small price she didn't mind, but if anyone found out, they would worry about her. She didn't want that to happen. She was the one everyone admired and listened to.

'Onee-sama.'

That voice, it was her own voice but not from the body she was thinking in. It was the voice of her inner child, of the self she had suppressed when she was younger, only to have separated when she was older. It was torture, not being able to enjoy life and make mistakes to learn from them like all other children did.

"Aldora�" Her own voice lacked the warm emotion she put in that name. Her little 'winged gift' who brought happiness into her life and blessed her with the ability to feel like she had enjoyed her childhood.

Her biggest secret was that she was human, a human who had both a good and dark side. A human who had lived a long time. Not immortal like some claimed to be, not an angel like how everyone else thought of her. She wasn't a mother despite how people addressed her and how she looked after everyone. She wasn't a holy person, just one with morals many people thought of as pure. True, she had gone through many life times, but don't people usually go to some form of afterlife?

'Onee-sama, you're not a faker or liar. You genuinely care for others. Don�t let despair swallow you.' There it was again. The voice that belonged to the darker side of her. Extracted by means that could not be scientifically proven.  

LadyLight
Crew

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:04 pm
Perhaps her punishment wasn't as bad. As soon as she started wondering about her purpose, the wind blew in playfully tossed her hair around. With it came the scent of spring rain.

Aili closed her eyes and let the wind blow her long hair around and gently carress her face. She let out a soft giggle, "Thank you Aldora." The wind swirled around her quickly in one soft but sudden gust before becoming a gentle breeze.

'You're welcome Onee-sama.'

Perhaps the Fates were feeling generous because rain started pouring down. As gloomy as it seemed, it was actually really comforting. Water was one of her favorite elements and with this rain had come at the right time. It cried for her and washed away her past thoughts at the same time. The gentle breeze still kept her company, carrying in the scent of the results from the spring gardening that had occured earlier.

Aili looked straight and caught a glimpse of some students rushing to where ever, caught by the sudden storm. A smile graced her lips when she saw a girl dance in the rain, only to get stopped by a boy who held an umbrella over the two of them.

She glanced back at the calendar. It was the one day that happened every few years in her life where she could not do anything. The past few times she had him there. There, in place of Aldora who could not physically be with Aili on the day. The day they were separated.

'I'm moving on now...' Aili, who had closed her eyes, suddenly opened them when she felt a feather-light kiss on her forehead. Her mouth opened to call out his name only to realize it was just her imagination.

"I miss you so very much," Aili whispered. She turned back to the open window where the light sheer white curtains waved gently. She walked towards the window to stick her hand out. The wind, with a gentle force, blew her sideways, causing the long flowing white skirt to tickle her legs.

"Huh? Oh, the balcony door?" Aili glanced at the little balcony she had. The door was still closed and covered with water droplets that had managed to get pass the overhead pane.

She pulled the door open and let the wind and occasional rain drops in.

"It's so nice... I'm glad I'm feeling like myself again. "Thank you Fate. Thank you Aldora. Thank you..."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff