Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akiska

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:26 pm
Akari_32
Akiska
Pretty sure leos are motion hunters so live foods are a must. Commercial diets don't provide that. The only gel I've heard of for lizards was a water gel, but I could be wrong on that too, I find just giving them a shallow dish is much better since they don't see gel as a source of water. Now that you've made me miss my gecko babies. sad Congrats on the new reppy baby

They are, yes smile I think she's still stressed out from her long weekend. She's turning her nose up at the crickets, and is more content to nap in her cave. She's got all night to figure it out though lol Hopefully she eats them all by morning and mom doesnt look too hard into her tank xd

Uneated crickets should be removed... They bite. I had a colony of meal worms, and was looking into Dubia roaches when I was forced into giving my babies away.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:13 am
Figured out why Amelia wasn't wanting eat anything. She's shedding =D And she's a cranky butt when she sheds, too! I tried to picker her up and she hissed at me! 'Bout gave me a heart attack LOL Guess I'll leave her alone when she's shedding now :p  

Akari_32

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:28 am
lol they can get a bit pissy when shedding. yu are lucky you got to see her shed, usually they do it at night or really early in the morning.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:47 pm
A *bit*?? She even tried to attack my mom through the glass XD I didn't get to actually see her shed, but I did see the skin hanging off her face. It was dark so I didn't really get to see much lol But it did explain every thing lol She's also eating now smile There's only one worm left in her dish, and there were 4 or 5 of them this morning.  

Akari_32

Akari_32

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:12 pm
My cute little fatty just ate more than 20 worms! She was really hungry I guess LOL She finally got discouraged and gave up once she struck at one of them about ten times, then went and sulked in her cave lol

It's funny because between every worm, she would have to run back into her cave, and get into position while I got another worm for her, and stalk it from the cave opening xd Every time!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:07 pm
Akari_32
It's funny because between every worm, she would have to run back into her cave, and get into position while I got another worm for her, and stalk it from the cave opening xd Every time!
rofl rofl rofl  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kithy Kitty

Familiar Browser

5,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:50 pm
Akari_32
My cute little fatty just ate more than 20 worms! She was really hungry I guess LOL She finally got discouraged and gave up once she struck at one of them about ten times, then went and sulked in her cave lol

That sounds adorable!! Need videoooo  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:57 pm
I took a video but it's on my phone, so need to have time to fight with my phone and upload it to YouTube. It takes forever for my phone to function sometimes lol  

Akari_32

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces