Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image

He sucked on the neck until he was assured a love mark would be left there. Very slowly he removed his lips and moved until they were right besides Belyi's ears. "Are you ready, dearie?" he whispered, his breath tickling the boy's neck.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:01 pm
Awesome nerd

"r-ready...? F-for what?" he mumbled, his face still burning as he gazed up at those like hues.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image

Nikolai stared at Belyi with mild amusement. "Why, to continue onward, dearie, so I know I'm not rushing." he said and hovered his hand over the boy's groin. "Have you honestly no clue what I am trying to ask?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:38 pm
Awesome nerd

"n-not r-really.... N-no..." he mumbled, his face reddening when he felt where his master's hand was.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:18 am
User Image

Nikolai paused for a while before sighing and pulling himself away from the boy. "Mmm, it's not wise to tease the Devil, dearie." he said slowly as he began unbuttoning his shirt without too much concern for if he got the right buttons or not.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:39 am
Awesome nerd

blinking, the angel continued to just stare at him with a red face. What did he want...? H-he didn't.... He didn't mean that did he?? Blushing hard, the young angel bit his lip and looked away. "y-you..... You're n-not talking a-about sex a-are you....?" he squeaked, his cheeks darkening at the thought.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image

"Why of course, dearie, what else could I have been talking about?" inquired the elder as he kept his gaze away.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:33 pm
Awesome nerd

"i-i don't know....i-i thought w-we were just gonna keep kissing..." the boy mumbled, his cheeks reddening as he pulled his dress back on. chewing on his lip some, he curled up around his snake toy again, trying to get his heart to stop beating so loudly.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image

"Mmm, well I certainly wouldn't mind continuing, dearie, but that will have to wait." Nikolai finally slipped on his coat and didn't bother to button any part of it. He stood up and stretched out, yawning all the while. "For now I am in need of a nap."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:48 pm
Awesome nerd

"o-okay....." he nodded, biting his lip again. "c-can you tell me where my room is before you take a nap...? o-or maybe a bathroom?" he mumbled, holding the snake toy tighter. he rather needed a nap himself... but he could also do with a shower.... being a slave was so horrible for his hygiene! how was he ever supposed to look good covered in dirt?!?

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image

"Up the stairs and the second door to your right, darling." Nikolai mentioned as he walked to said stairs. He laid his hand on the railing then looked to the boy and grinned at him. "We're sharing a room~" Then he left.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:31 pm
Awesome nerd

nodding, the angel stood and started to follow him upstairs, once again finding his cheeks burning. "sh-sharing a r-room...?" he stammered, his eyes wide. well.... that would be awkward..... wouldn't it...? "o-okay....."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image

"Mmm, I'm sure you'll learn to enjoy it in time, darling." purred the Sin as he reached the top of the stairs. He walked down the hallway and walked to the door closest to the window. "Here we are, dearie. Our room." he nodded at the door before turning around to the door across. "And this is the restroom, I think I might take a shower first." He glanced over at Belyi with a teasing twinkle in his lime green eyes. "Would you like to join me, dearie?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:17 pm
Awesome nerd

giving a hesitant nod, the angel shyly followed him. "i-i actually was gonna take one anyways....." he mumbled, holding his hands close to his chest like a scared little girl.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image

Nikolai blinked. He was expecting a shy stuttered rejection, not this! Nevertheless, he'd take what he could get.
"Very well, dearie." Nikolai grinned and opened the door for the angel. As soon as he stepped inside, the Sin closed the door behind him and cupped Belyi's cheek. "Here," he whispered seductively with lust shining in his eyes. "Let me help you get out of those clothes~" Then he kissed him again.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff