Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
No one cares about me!!!! (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:26 pm
conner sighed as he listened to her and then felt something crawl up his arm "h-hey what are you..." he stopped as she just layed on his shoulder and sighed "well i'm not gonna start liking you right away, but i guess i can grow to like he said leaning against a rock. "so uh.........what's your name?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:47 pm
"It's Luna. What's your's?" Luna said and just layed on his shoulder. She was very content laying there. FOr some reason she could feel the kindness in his heart.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:41 pm
Conner looked at her. He felt a bit awcward talking to a lizard sized dragon."I'm Conner. So Luna......uh what's your favorite food?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:53 pm
"Well I'll eat almost anything really. Mostly gemstones. Most dragon's eat them but it depends on the dragon's type." Luna said starting to sound a little happier. Then she started to get hungry and flew over to a Diamond and started to chew on bits of it. Her fangs were stronger than the strongest gemstone known to men.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:46 pm
conner looked at her "doesnt that hurt" he said wondering how dragons could eat gemstones  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:52 pm
"Nope dragon's fangs are the strongest substance in the world. Well second strongest." She said and ate her fill before she climbed back onto Connor's shoulder before she said "So since your my rider are you going to live here or am I going to live with you?" She was wondering what he wanted to do about the living situation. She knew that he couldn't get away from work just to come feed her. She knew that they would have to make a choice.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:19 pm
conner thought about it and thensighed "well if anyone see's me with you on my shoulder or following me they will probably kill you but this place is pretty isolated. though i don't really feel like sleeping on rocks forever." he said and then sighedas he stood up "maybe find a new place to stay or something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:31 pm
"But what if they go looking for you? I could probably hide in that bag on your side. She then climbed into the bag and poked her head out of it so she could breathe while he walked back to the village. "Or I could just walk back with nyou in my human form if you would rather me out of the bag." She said and wondered what he would do.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:06 pm
conner smiled a bit seeing her poke out of his bag thinking she looked sort of cute "w-well if you have a human for then i guess that would be easier." he said as lightly stroked her head  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:44 pm
"Alright." Luan said then hopped out of the bag and turned human. SHe had clothing on but it was nothing but a purple robe. "Well.. is this okay??" She asked tilting her head then she heard some people coming calling Connor's name. They were his commrads. They were looking for him.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:38 pm
conner blushed as she was rather pretty. he then heard his friends "and it couldn't be better timing. here sit in my lap like your scared and sick. i can play it as the reason i came down was to help you" he said as he could hear rocks being shifted out of the way  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:27 pm
Luna blushed but nodded. She then sat in his lap pretending to be scared. When his friends appeared she really started to shake at how scary they were. SHe had never seen so many humans who were knights. She was scared. She then hid behind Connor shaking for real. Knight's always did scare her. SHe had a purple swirl on her forehead but it was covered by her hair.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:04 pm
conner smiled and looked at the guys "hey how are you" he said as they men smiled they were still serving the palice while conner left with the queens blessing. they helped him out and one man picked up the girl and conner told them she fell in when the cave colapsed and he had helped her stay alive. the man gave luna back to conner and he carried her back to his place "you doing ok" h asked feeling her shaking in his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:20 pm
"Yea I'm just not used to being around so many people yet." She said softly to him. She was scared not used to being around so many knights. She was used to living by herself but now she would have to get used to staying with Connor. She would be his pet but also his friend.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:35 pm