Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wild pokemon (Blazingcat123&me) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:13 pm
Gold cleared his throat as he sat up. "Well I has came to my attention that I have developed strong feelings for you. I w-would like to know if you liked me too and if so would like to go on a date with me? If not then, I can get another Entai to reside over in this part of the region to not bother you anymore." He said seriously. He waited for her to respond ignoring his beating heart.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:25 pm
Crystal was speechless but then she worked up her courage and said "I do have feelings for you. But I wasn't sure how you felt towards me. But I would love to go on a date with you. Where would you like to go?" She then blushed redder than a tomato and you could tell she had feelings for him. But she was so shy and couldn't believe that he actually liked her. Then again she did notice that he was super nice to her.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:29 pm
Gold smiled then stood on his feet. He gave Crystal a nuzzle to calm her down. "I figured we could meet here tomorrow night then just walk around. We could find things to do that way." He said waiting for her thoughts on the idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:39 pm
"Sounds perfect." Crystal said and nuzzled him back. She was glad that he was interested in her. He had always had major appeal to her ever since they met as kids. She then smiled. The next night Crystal was in her cave getting ready she even had a flower on her ear. She then went to their meeting place and waited for Gold sitting on a log that was there. She was in her human form so she hoped that she would be good enough for him.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:46 pm
Gold brushed his human hair one last time before going over to meet up with with Crystal. He just hoped he didn't mess up tonight with her. Gold smiled seeing Crystal already there. "Did I keep you waiting long?" He asked hoping not.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:06 pm
Crystal shook her head no and said "No I haven't been waiting long." She then smiled at him and got up before she went up to him thbe flower in her hair reflecting the moonlight. She was wearing a Lunar Flower. It really commplimented her dress and eyes./  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:51 pm
Gold smiled then said, "You look amazing." He took her hand in his to give it a gentlemenly kiss. Then pulled her to his side to start walking. "So how was your day?" He asked  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:35 pm
"My day was very good. How was your's?" Crystal asked and smiled as she stayed close to him as they walked feeling really good about this.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:13 pm
Gold smiled and said, "Mine was ok. Just alittle impatient for this date. I have wanted to go out with you for a while now."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:32 pm
Crystal smiled and said "Well I wish you had told me that earlier. But I must admit that I have been wanting to as well." She then looked at him staying close and then hugged his arm happily.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:30 pm
"Even though I may seem proud and brave, I do feel fear every once in awhile." Gold admitted to her. He stopped her as they got to a field of flowers. He bowed to her waving his hand to a lone table with candles and plates. A basket between the candles full of berries of all kind.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:14 pm
Crystal smiled and her eyes glittered. Then as they sat down she smiled and said "This is wonderful, Gold." She then smiled. Her icey blue eyes looking really happy as she was with him. She loved Gold very much and wanted him to feel how much she loved him.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:24 pm
Gold smiled then took out water he got from one of the lakes of a Suicune he knew. The Suicune made it the puriest to drink. He offered it to Crystal, "Here Love. Fresh water." He said poured for her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:38 pm
((I'm gonna timeskip. I'll say that the date went well. It's just I'm no good with dating scenes lol. Unless you want to time skip to when he proposes to her??? That would be interesting if we skipped to the wedding.))

~Timeskip to the next Morning~

The next morning Crystal was asleep in her bed. SHe had a wonderful time with Gold and he was so sweet. SHe knew he was the one for her. Then she woke up and stretched alittle. She knew that Gold might still be asleep since it was early morning but she could hardly sleep because she was thinking about him all night and how sweet he was. She cared about him more than anyone else right now.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:01 am
Gold was back in his pokemon form moving around the lands he protected in the morning. At this time he was thinking about the Suicune he held dear to his heart. He knew she loved last night. The Lion type legendary paused to look over a cliff that had a view of the whole valley.

((Think Lion King's Pride rock. And sure.))  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff