Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animelicious

Back to Guilds

Like Anime? Like to role-play? Like yaoi/yuri? Well then, stop by Animelicious! 

Tags: Anime, Role-play, Video games, Yaoi, Yuri 

Reply ❥Role-Play
Fairy Tail Generation X RP (O/AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:20 pm
Eriio

User Image
Victor looked up and said "I know. I just have a few trust issues after what happened to my sisters." Before he went back to sharpening the single edged sword.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:09 pm
User Image

"come on Victor don't be rude to Maggie and she was right if you wanted a friend you should have ask for for one" Luna replied while she laugh a little.

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image

Leonis just looked all confuse but he knew what they were talking about. "Don't sweat it Victor I'll be your best bud what do you think its better having a boy has friend right" Leonis replied while he put his hand in Victor's shoulder.

//OCC// Believe me I'm a GOOD BOY! XD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:13 pm
Siegrain_the_overlord

I Am Alucard Hellsing

User Image

Maggie's smiled widened. "Victor you just made three friends within seconds!" she exclaimed, walking up to him and Leon. "Let's be the four best friends! We'll go on epic adventures and do crazy things!" Maggie said, her eyes brightening up either because she was excited or that there was a light source. She stepped back from the two boys and began to daydream of what the future might hold for them. "Sigh~ I can see it now... and oh! I'm sorry about your trust issues... But I'm a trustworthy person, believe me! I always go on my word!" she said and placed her hands on her hips and let out a small chuckle.

cheesecakeoe

Autobiographer

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:47 pm
Eriio

User Image
Victor looked up a second time and said "Maggie, you actually remind me of one of my sisters. as for you, Leonis. safety. i am sharpening a sword right now. and i consider everyone here right now my friends. i just have a hard time getting close to anyone or letting them get close to me." Before he went back to sharpening the single edged sword yet again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:02 am
User Image

"well now that this settle let all go to do a Mission has a team! We'll be the strongest Team like our parents!" Leonis replied all exited

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:13 am
User Image

"He is right come on let do this!" Luna replied. Then the Master came "Hey what all the noise for." Master Laxus replied. "Oh Master well we were just talking and we have form a team right guys!" Luna replied. "a Team? I see if that's the case I have the perfect mission for you. Come to my office at 3 pm ok I tell you all the details there." Master Laxus replied while leaving.

//OCC// our greatest adventures will Start!!!

Fairy Tail Generation X

Oh for those people who don't know Laxus here is the link to see a picture of him! ---- =laxus&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=91]X

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:26 am
Victor was the first to arrive and he was five minutes early. he always liked to be the first to be informed about something.  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

cheesecakeoe

Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:44 pm
Siegrain_the_overlord

I Am Alucard Hellsing

User Image

Maggie blinked. Like his sister? In a good way? Before she could ask about what Victor had said Laxus had walked in to her surprise. Luna had explained to Laxus about their little team and then Laxus replied by telling them about the meet up at his office. A perfect mission for them? That would be a great start for their little team! "Oh! Oh! This shall be fun!" Maggie replied and jumped with joy. She was finally in a team! What fun! Thanks to all the excitement that had build in her she forgot about the Victor-sister-thing.

/ 2 hours later /

Maggie was too excited about the perfect mission Laxus had for them she had arrived 5 minutes early. "Ohhh~ Victor! You're here early too?" Maggie said when she saw Victor was there as well. "You must be excited about this as much as I am! And I got the perfect team name for us! Super-Best-Friends-For-LIFE!" Maggie said and strike a pose.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:01 pm
Eriio

User Image
Victor turned to Maggie and said "I was thinking of a name for our teem as well. and i thought about The Beowulf unit as a possibility. and i swear, you remind me of my sister, Elizabeth."  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

cheesecakeoe

Autobiographer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:33 pm
Siegrain_the_overlord

I Am Alucard Hellsing

User Image

Maggie looked at Victor confused. So she remanded Victor of Elizabeth? She hopped she was a good person... "Oh? Elizabeth? Did you two get along?... s-since you said you had trust issues with your sisters..." Maggie gulped, she was actually afraid for once in her life. Fighting creature and jumping from high places were another thing she could deal with no problem. But to hear a confusion from someone, such as a friend... that just made her palms all sweaty and her heart skip a few beats.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:16 pm
Eriio

User Image
Victor started laughing at how nervous she was "don't worry, I got along with my sisters. I was the only thing they had left. Our parents were killed by a pack of wolves. The reason why I have trust issues is because bandits came and killed my sisters right in front of my eyes."  

I Am Alucard Hellsing

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:19 pm
User Image

Luna was the next one to show up "oh Victor, Maggie your her huh" Luna replied Then Master Luxus appear behind them and they did even notice "I see your here but were is Leonis" Laxus replied. "Well he always late so I think he'll be here with a stupid excuse" Luna replied. Then Laxus open his office door "let get this over with" Laxus replied

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image

Suddenly Leonis saw everyone enter the Master's office and he was already inside leaning in a chair "hey what took you so long!" Leonis replied with a smile.

Siegrain_the_overlord
Vice Captain

Dangerous Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:56 pm
"Show off." Victor muttered at Leonis as he walked in. Victor knew better than to walk into the master's office before being allowed to enter.  
❥Role-Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff