Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Outside the Ball ((pokemon rp)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:46 am
"Well that's a bit strangle but first we have to get you some food. You must be hungry." Mika said helping him up to his feet. She turned then said, "Come and follow me. I'm sure we can find food near the lake."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Uh....ok i guess." He said as he followed her. He then remembered that bag he had on him and looked down to see it still there. With his fur he hadn't even felt the bag on him then. He decided to look in it then as they got to the lake. He sat down on the edge of the water and rumaged through the bag. It had all of his stuff from when he was human....including one empty pokeball. He decided to hide that. He pulled out his drawing notepad and opened it. "Wonder if i can still draw as a riolu..." He said to himself.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:06 am
Mika let the Riolu sit down before grabbing a large leaf and piling it with berries of all kind. She dragged it back to the other then sat down. "Time to eat." She said letting him choose first.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:10 am

Kalen look at the berries and tried to think back. 'If i remember right from my studies...riolus like this kind of berry.' He thought as he picked up an oran berry and took a bite. 'And i was right' "This is good. Thank you for the food." He said as he put his hands together in a prayer fashion and continued eating. He had left his art book open to a drawing of an Eevee.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:25 am
Mika looked over the drawing book the Riolu had. She ate a pecha berry before saying, "That is pretty good. Most two footed pokemon can draw or try to." She then ate another berry. "i can drow but only with my tail and ink."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:31 am

"Um well...i drew it when i was human." He said as he pulled out a wallet in his bag and showed the umbreon a pic of him as a human. "That was me."(not gonna get a pic of my human form....cause i'm never gonna use it.)

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:35 am
((Hahaha))

Mika nodded then said, "Well then you will have to learn how to live like a pokemon. So you can stay with me before we look for a den for you." She smiled to the riolu kindly. She walked over to the lake to take a drink.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:42 am

"I don't think Riolu's do dens....i thought th....we ussualy wander and live off the land. Were in constant training to become Lucario....at least thats what i heard in my pokedex." He said as he pulled the little device out.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:44 am
"What's all the noise?!" Kiba shouted as he could hear pokemon talk around the lake and it was messing with his nap. "Arceus!" He jumped out of the lake and started to walk toward the noise. "A simple day of relaxation is that too much to ask....one....day." He started to mutter until he saw an Umbreon, that didn't bother him as much as a female one. Now, to slowly back away before they see you.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:47 am
Ignored Riolu's question when someone started yelling over at them. She growled over to the other. "Oh so we can't just sit here and talk?! What right makes you the shout at us?!" She growled protecting the young riolu and getting in the Vaporeon's face. Her red eyes glared at him.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:51 am

"Come on now there's no need for violence here." Kalen said seeing the Aggression between the 2. He looked at the Vaporeon and remembered that he had drawn a pic of one before.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:57 am
"I wouldn't need violence if this guy didn't shout up a storm. I mean really for someone wanting a day of relaxation you go about it the wrong way." Mika growled.  

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:02 am
"Just...be quiet. I don't like noise near my lake." He said turning around and quickly jumping but into the lake. He dove deep under the water to hide and think about what just happened. A female....have to be a female. Oh well, hopefully she won't stay nearby for too long.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:05 am

Kalen caught the feel of the Vaporeons aura before he jumped back into the water. "I think he has a problem with females....i don't know what but i felt it on his aura." He said.

The Final Kira

InuHalfDemon30

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:09 am
mika's fur bristled. "What kind of problem he has with females?" She said spitting mad. She sighed then turned to Riolu, "As i was saying you might be a riolu but since you don't know how to survive yet you can stay with me. I'll make sure you can wander. I'll find you where you can train." She said kindly. She wanted to help the young one. She then went to the lake to get her drink. Right after she jumped in to take a bath.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff