Red_knightm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:26 pm
black_knightj
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
black_knightj
Takes off armour, pants, shoes, and gloves. Takes a seat right by Angle and puts his arm around her. : nice party even if it kinda small."
"Thanks" cuddles under Black.
User Image
eek
Giggles when she sees the expression on Red's face, "Red when I was younger my mother use to say never to open your mouth in a pool, you'll swallow all the water ". Gets up to get herself a drink.
User Image
I'm older then you. *splashes Angel*
" Thats not nice Red you could have found yourself a cute girl but no you had to splash the one I found" Splashes Red intensly then goes and gets a pepsi.
*throws blitzball at Black* "Really? Where?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:44 pm
Red_knightm
*swims under water while swimming towards Paper, planning to grab her fet and pull her in*

Paper pulled her feet out of the water from the advancing Red.

"I'll come in....eventually," she smiled.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:10 pm
DarquePinkPaper
Red_knightm
*swims under water while swimming towards Paper, planning to grab her fet and pull her in*

"I've heard that one before." said Red with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:17 pm
Red_knightm
black_knightj
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
eek
Giggles when she sees the expression on Red's face, "Red when I was younger my mother use to say never to open your mouth in a pool, you'll swallow all the water ". Gets up to get herself a drink.
User Image
" Thats not nice Red you could have found yourself a cute girl but no you had to splash the one I found" Splashes Red intensly then goes and gets a pepsi.
" in the cooler" Black says to Red as he tackles him.  

black_knightj

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:58 pm
black_knightj
Red_knightm
black_knightj
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
eek
User Image
" in the cooler" Black says to Red as he tackles him.
"I find women in the coolier?" Red said as he was being tackled.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:01 am
Red_knightm
DarquePinkPaper
Red_knightm

"I've heard that one before." said Red with a smile.

"I'm sure you have..." wink

Paper decided to get into the pool, but first...she needed a swimsuit.

She wandered into the pool house(is there a poolhouse? o_O If not I'm gonna say I'm going to Target or something. sweatdrop ) and began to look around, trying to commander a pair of swim trunks.

"I'm not letting everyone look at my badonka-donk butt in some thong bikini," she thought to herself.

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

Your~only~angel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:35 am
black_knightj
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
black_knightj
Takes off armour, pants, shoes, and gloves. Takes a seat right by Angle and puts his arm around her. : nice party even if it kinda small."
User Image
eek
User Image
awww really? 4laugh *glomps Black*
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:39 am
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
black_knightj
User Image
eek
User Image
*pushes him back into the pool and then crouches next to the pool* sooo are you gonna say your sorry or do I have come in there
User Image

Your~only~angel

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:31 pm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
black_knightj
User Image
eek
User Image
*pushes him back into the pool and then crouches next to the pool* sooo are you gonna say your sorry or do I have come in there
User Image
"Nope your going to have to come in here."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:53 pm
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
eek
User Image
User Image
"stubborn little..." *jumps into the pool*
User Image

Your~only~angel

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:58 pm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
eek
User Image
User Image
User Image
"Yes I am stubborn, ask anyone who knows me personally, they'll say I can be a real stubborn sometimes." Red said as he splashes Angel.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:04 pm
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
User Image
User Image
"Yes I am stubborn, ask anyone who knows me personally, they'll say I can be a real stubborn sometimes." Red said as he splashes Angel.
"ack I've been soaked" *splashes back, then swims down to the bottom of the pool grabing his ankle down with her*
User Image

Your~only~angel

Red_knightm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:08 pm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
User Image
User Image
"ack I've been soaked" *splashes back, then swims down to the bottom of the pool grabing his ankle down with her*
User Image
*while being pulled down, Red tackles Angel enough for her to release him*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:10 pm
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
Your~only~angel
Red_knightm
User Image
User Image
*while being pulled down, Red tackles Angel enough for her to release him*
*uses her scarf to bring you back down and then swims to the surface to catch her breath*
User Image

Your~only~angel

The Role Play Spot - You guessed it; RP'ing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas