Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Expeditionary Light (1x1 pokemon rp-me&InuHalfDemon30) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image

Kaoru gasped seeing what was there. Piplup shivered in shock. She got to her knees next to Reno and took out a spray. It was called a potion. It could heal a pokemon's injures. She knew it would sting the little guy but she had to do it. She sprayed the cuts and scrtched before taking out a bottle of water and a towel. She picked up the little pichu and gave it a towel bath. Piplup stood on her shoulder looking down at the pichu hoping he was ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:26 pm
InuHalfDemon30

User Image

"I wonder who tied the poor guy up?"
'Maybe a hunter who didn't need it and left it here. Hunters are becoming a bit more common. We need to be careful.'
"Right." The little Pichu woke up to see the 2 people before it and quickly jolted up out of Reno's arms. "AUGH Don't hurt me."
"Don't worry were not gonna hurt you. Were Trainers from Twinleaf. We just want to help."
"Help?....really?"
"Yes. I can understand you so its ok. You have nothing to fear from us." Reno said as he could see the Female pichu, by her voice, calm down.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:10 am
User Image

Kaoru smiled seeing the pichu calm down. She got up then said to Reno, "Maybe if you ask her she will let you catch her?" She said to her friend. Piplup looked in interest at the new pokemon. The female trainer walked away a little to give the two some time alone. Kaoru gasped as something jumped out at her. She blinked down and saw it was a small Shinx. She looked to her Piplup and the penguin got the idea. He stood in front of her ready. The shinx recognized this as a battle starting. It smirked before getting in to position. It made the first moved and tackled her pokemon. "Piplup, dodge then follow it with a peck attack." Kaoru said smoothly. The Shinx cried out when he felt the beck in his side. He hissed then used leer at Piplup which caused the other pokemon to shiver. Kaoru bit her lower lip then said, "Come on Piplup you can finished this with one more peck attack." The penguin nodded then attacked Shinx once more causing it to cry out. Kaoru took out a pokeball then tossed it. The ball hit the Shinx trapping it with in it's shell. After a few minutes, there was a loud beep and Kaoru smiled knowing she caught her first pokemon. "Well Piplup that was a good battle. and Now we have a new friend to show for it." She said picking up the ball then releasing the shinx. She quickly used a potion on it's wounds. The Shinx looked alittle untrusting of what she was going but found out she was healing him. "Thank you." He said already knowing she couldn't understand him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:17 am
InuHalfDemon30

User Image

There was a light and Reno came around To see that Kaoru had caught a shinx. "Looks like we both got lucky. Hello shinx." He said as he tossed a pokeball into the air and pichu popped out of it before Shinx. "Say hello to my new friend." He said with a smile. "Hiya Shinx." Pichu said tho only Reno could understand that.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:27 am
User Image

Shinx smiled, "Hello Pichu. Looks like we both have new trainers. I personally like my new trainer." He said giving Kaoru a nuzzle to her leg. Kaoru smiled down to him before talking to Reno, "I see the Pichu decided to stay with you. I'm happy. So ready to get going? I want to get to Sandgem town before nightfall." She said. Kaoru picked up Piplup then put him on her shoulder while taking Shinx in to her arms. Shinx purred then curled up nicely in her arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:31 am
InuHalfDemon30

User Image

"Yeh that makes 2 of us. Umbreon."
'Right.' He said as he jumped up on Reno's shoulder and Reno put Pichu back in the pokeball. "Ok once we get To sandgem we can start training....Hey Kaoru....are you interested in pokemon contests? I was curious." He asked as he started walking.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:36 am
User Image

Both of the female trainer's pokemon looked at their trainer for she took a while to answer. "Well I really want to do both. I like both the beauty of the contests and the excitement of the gym battles. So I'm going to do both. Will that be ok with you? If not, I could go on my own." Kaoru said alittle sad. She looked to her friend. Her Piplup patted her head while Shinx licked her arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:40 am
InuHalfDemon30

User Image

"Thats fine. You do whatever makes you happy." Reno said with a smile as he saw sandgem town comming up. "We should hit the pokemon center first to heal up our pokemon and then head to the practice field. Every center has one."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:45 am
User Image

"Yeah that sounds good. I know I want to make sure these two are ok then get started on training them. I know Shinx's needs to work on his speed." Kaoru said. Shinx looked down with folded ears thinking she was disappointed in him. "Now don't be like that Shinx. It's just something we get to train you on. No one is perfect." Kaoru said kissing his head. Shinx blushed then said, "Ok, Kaoru."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:48 am
InuHalfDemon30

User Image

'You can say that again'
"Hey your as perfect as they come Umbreon."
'I know. You say that alot Reno.'
"I do don't i." Reno said looking over at shinx. "Yes i can understand your words."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:53 am
User Image

Shinx looked surprised at the human male but shrugged. Kaoru looked down to Umbreon then to Reno. She could tell they had a mini conversation about the pokemon being perfect. "Reno, you know as well as I do that you have a baised way of thinking when it comes to Umbreon. But he still can imprive that is the way of all living things." She said giving Umbreon a little scratch behind the ear.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:58 am
InuHalfDemon30

User Image

'Don't worry. His father was the same way.' Umbreon said with a purr as Kaoru scratched him behind the ear.
"Heh well come on. There's the center." Reno said as they made it to the pokemon center. They walked in to see one of the many nurse joys at the counter. "Hey nurse joy. Think we can get a check up?"
"Of course."
"Ok umbreon your gonna have to go back in the great ball."
'Understood.' He said as he poked the button of the great ball with his nose as Reno held it up to in and he popped into the ball. He then handed Turtwig, Pichu, and Umbreon over to nurse joy.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:03 am
User Image

Kaoru sighed then said, "Sorry, guys but you have to go in to your balls." Her two pokemon grumbled before following Umbreon's example. The girl handed over her balls to the nurse. She turned to Reno, "I'm going to get us a room, ok? If you can, grab my pokemon? The practice room is downstairs for this center." She said before leaving to go to the front getting keys for their room.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:07 am
InuHalfDemon30

User Image

"Yeh." He said as he waited for nurse joy to return. After awhile of waiting she came back with a tray with all the poke balls in it. "Thank you very much." He said as he took them and released Umbreon first thing. "How was it."
'Clean....like being in a shower. I feel much better now thank you.'
"Glad to hear it. Lets go find Kaoru." He said as he made his way down to the practice room.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:12 am
User Image

Kaoru smiled seeing them. She took back her pokemon then released them both. She bent down to Umbreon to give him another scratch behind the ears. She grew up with him and Reno so she was pretty sure of where to make him pur like a baby skitty. She giggled then picked up Piplup and Shinx. "So do you want to do a small one on one battle?" She asked Reno.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff