Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
My adopted father (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:43 pm
Katsuno had to got to work but he promised himself he would visit the girl again. For some reason, she was getting close to his heart. He sighed as he parked then was lead to the visiting room. He saw her sitting alone with her dool. He slowly sat down in front of her. "You look too small, Are you eating well?" He asked concerned for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:25 pm
Sakura didn't look up at him but nodded. She was still mute but was starting to like Katsuro. All the people who worked there. She was actually reacting to Katsuno, though it was cute to see her finally reacting to someone. Sakura still had her ears back but her tail was still down. Normally if her parents were still here it would be wagging all day. She then hugged the doll not wanting anyone to take it from her along with ehr blanket. Then one of the volunteers came over and said "Sakura would you like to play outside with the other kids." Sakura just shook alittle and shook her head not making any eye contact. It was heart breaking to see a child who was scared of everything and everyone around her. THe volunteer sighed and left her alone. Even though no one knew when her birthday was because she wouldn't talk, her birthday was coming up. They didn't have records to her birth papers or anything since they were still awaiting copies of them for the system. Sakura's birthday was tomorrow and she didn't want to spend it alone. Fortunately she had a plan and would escape from this place and goto the graveyard where her parents were buried. She would stay there until she felt ready to come back.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:09 pm
Katsuno frowned then got up the came back with a tray of mac & cheese and juice. He set it in front of her. "If you aren't going outside with the others you might as well eat with me." He showed that he got two plates of mac & cheese. "I hope you like cubes of ham in it. Cause that's how I make it." He said smiling down to the girl before picking up his fork to eat.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:16 pm
Sakura licked her lips a she saw the mac and cheese. It was her favorite thing in the world to eat. She then picked up her fork and started to eat her tail wagging alittle but only as if it was nudging alittle. As she ate she smiled alittle and looked up at Katsuno then when she finished she went over to him and hugged him shyly. She liked him. The other volunteers were amazed but smiled as they watched then went back to work. Sakura stayed with Katsuro and drew him a picture after hehad to go back to work. For once she had someone who was paitent with her that she actually liked.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:55 pm
The adult kitsune smiled as the kit ate her food. He was happy she accepted the food and hugged him. The hug caused his heart to warm at the touch. Sadly he had to get back to work but promised her that he will be back. And Katsuno did come back when it was time for the kids to get to sleep. he wanted to put her to sleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:54 pm
Sakura was in her bed hoping that Katsuno woudl come back and snuggle with her again. When she saw him she had a picture she drew in her hands. She then gave it to him and had a small smile on her little face. Though it was small it was showing she was happy to see him because her tail was wagging some. Then she started to turn into her wolf form as the moon hit her. She then jumped off the bed and went over to Katsuro and nuzzled his leg before she wagged ehr tail at him. She saw him as her friend not her enemy like she did with the other stern people here. She wanted a home but didn't know if she was ready for one. She was scared here and it was obvious she was not happy here.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:58 pm
Katsuno folded up the picture and put it in his packet before he left himself turn in to his fox form. He nuzzled her before picking her up by her scruff and putting her on her bed. He jumped up then curled his whole body around her. "Sleep little one."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:55 pm
Sakura then leaned her head against his side and snuggled close to him, soon falling asleep with her pink and white fur mixing with his. She wasn't crying this time though but smiling as he layed there with her and now it was a happy smile. She was now dreaming of Katsuno and herself playing together. "I love you daddy." She said in her sleep and buried her face in his fur as she curled up and snuggled close to him looking like a small ball of fur.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:26 pm
Katsuno froze looking down at the girl in shock before relaxing. Slowly, he felt warmth through out his body thinking of taking this kid as his daughter. He curled her more tightly to his fur. "Good night, Little one." He said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:32 pm
The next morning, Sakura was doing her lessons still sitting away from the other kids but was sitting a bit closer to them. She then finished the last of them and went outside and started to play in the sandbox. THe people who worked there were amazed that Katsuro had acommplished so much in such a short time.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:58 pm
Katsuno came around then picking up a plastic shovel to start building a castle. He smirked to the little girl playfully using his tail to tickle her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:59 pm
Sakura giggled when he tickled her and hugged him happy that he was nice to her. Then she snuggled against him as she hugged him feeling herself starting to change into her wolf form without meaning to. Since she was only 3 going on 4 she still had trouble controling her Wolf form. Then after she changed she barked at Katsuno saying "I'm gonna get you." Then she pounced on him and knocked him back as she nuzzled him. Then she giggled alittle and stayed close to him.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:11 pm
Katsuno laughed then said, "Come on, the people here told me I could take you out for a few hours. Come." He picked her up then brought her to his car. The kitsune drove them to a flower shop first then bought three large bouquets. He then quietly drive them to the girl's family's graveyard. He carried her to the headstones laying the flowers in front of them. He then sat down with her in his lap. "Cry all you want for right now. Here is where you do your mourning not daily or at night. You have a life to live. And with your and their premission I will take you as my daughter and care for you." He said hugging her close.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:49 pm
Sakura then hugged him back and said "Yes please." It was not faint nor sad sounding but it was happier than before then she looked at the grave stones and started to pray alittle to pay her respects. She had heard from her big brother that if she prayed hard enough then the dead would find peace and would be happy. She never thought she would be happy again but now she was very happy. Then after she finished at the graveyard she looked around the city and being a country girl all her life was amazed at where her parents were buried. Then again it was the closest graveyard for miles. They used to live on a small farm but whne the neighbors heard the gunshots they called 911 and went over there to find everyone but Sakura dead but Sakura was no where to be found for about 2 weeks, When they found her she was in a vegetable like state which was pratically the way she was now. But she was happy that she would get a second chance and she really liked her new gaurdian.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:55 pm
Katsuro picked up the girl then brought her back to the home. He then signed the adoption papers. "I will get you clothes and a bed set but for now, you can sleep in my bed with me." he said after walking through the door to his apartment. He turned to the girl before smiling. "This will be a little challenging to that both of us cause I don't really know how to raise a kid much less a girl even with the degree in kid studies. So please have patience?" He said joking as he picked her up.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff