Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Roch/Terra/Fai plot thread - updated! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoxomenai

Apocalyptic Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:12 pm
Kiwi is awkwardly wondering if Fai thinks he could concoct a potion for developing abs. It would be the next big hit in Halloween!

But seriously, he wonders what Fai's favorite plant would be, considering he's never taken the time to ask :'D  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:17 pm
iStoleYurVamps

Lan asks if Fai misses any particular plants for the isles. She also is curious about the plant... on his head..... Just what, or is it who?
Truly, darkling, you underestimate me. I have seeds in my pouch of most of the more interesting planets on all four of the isles in my pouch. *pats his pouch fondly* Alas, I have yet to work up the urge to gain my own plot of land and cultivate them properly.

As for precious... As an alchemist we work in teams, creating various little projects. Precious here is the results of my first job as an alchemist. It is a much smaller version of the protective measures taken... in the past Famine Clan.

Solia bounces up to and excitedly asks Syd: "FANFICS? SHIPS? WHAT YOU KNOW GIRL? SHARE THE GOODS."
Er, not fanfics, really, mostly novels. It's sort of impossible to get fanfics on the island unless you spent WAY more money on a computer than I've got, or write them yourself--although Izy does have an interesting hobby of telling me random stories that... I suppose could be considered on the same level as fanfics? He's at least gotten to where he keeps the same names through at least half of the way.

MoonKitsune

(for) Syd: Do you remember anything about your parents? Did you have foster parents? Did you move to different foster families or hit it off with one?

I remember my mother. She um, had an accident when I was about six or seven. For a while I was passed from foster family to foster family until I landed in a small orphanage. I got out about a year or two after that, at eighteen. Then I went straight to college.

Do you want children? Do you want to get married? If you don't, why?
I don't believe hunters CAN have children, and considering how many times I've almost died, it seems... a bit illogical to get into a so-called lasting relationship. I still have trouble making friends, much less someone I would "want to spend the rest of my life with." Well, other than Izy.

If you like a great voice, do you have any actors/singers you like to listen to? What songs does your weapon sing? (Country, Rock, Humming?) Do you share music with your weapon?
I like Maroon 5, Evanescence, Florence and the Machine, Incubus--stuff like that. I had to get my old cd player fixed so it would keep playing, so Izy and I listen to a lot of my old cds. He isn't that fond of Evanescence, though...  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:21 pm
xoxomenai

Kiwi is awkwardly wondering if Fai thinks he could concoct a potion for developing abs. It would be the next big hit in Halloween!
Really, Kiwi, something that simple-- *ponders it* I do believe there are simple spells to encourage the muscle structure. Of course we could create a potion to do the same... although there's always the risk of turning the test subjects into alpacas again...

A win win situation, don't you think?

But seriously, he wonders what Fai's favorite plant would be, considering he's never taken the time to ask :'D
Precious. But any carnivorous plant or minipet/plant hybrid is enough to catch his attention.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:16 pm
Ice Queen

Ren would like to know how far Roch would like to take his music abilities and if he'd ever branch out into playing a different instrument.  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:49 pm
kurotomato

Ren would like to know how far Roch would like to take his music abilities and if he'd ever branch out into playing a different instrument.

Well... y'know, I can play a harmonica! I can probably pick up others if I worked at it enough--that whole pitch perfect hearin'--although it sucks in some ways cuz I can HEAR it, but I can't always sing it. As far as how far I wanna go with it... eh...

Well, I KNOW they listed me as most likely t'be famous? But hell, man, I'd just be happy t'be not arrested, have a job, get t'do strange stuff--I don't really see bein' in a pro band in my future, and goin' solo would j'st be a pipe dream. But hell, who knows what'll happen after I'm a ToTer for a while?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:01 pm
Syd, why are you so obsessed with panties and underwear in general?  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Inle-roo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:23 pm
Fai, do you ever have to water or prune your headplants?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:25 pm
To all of the above - what would you do if someone threw a jar of bees at you?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:34 pm
Eight

Syd, why are you so obsessed with panties and underwear in general?
Some women like shoes, I like underwear. But honestly for most of my life I was stuck in hand me down clothes and the most boring granny panties you've ever seen. I think, honestly, I see underwear as one of the ways I can show that I'm no longer living the life I had when I was growing up. It's not obvious, but I know it's there--I can dress how I want, buy what I want--it's really important to me.

Inle-roo

Fai, do you ever have to water or prune your headplants?
Ah, wonderful question! As a desert form of flora, precious is remarkably hardy, it requires watering only once per every two weeks to a month depending on the humidity in the air. Because Halloween is so damp, I'm afraid it has been feeling a bit off, lately, I've had to spend time in the lairs for its full recovery. As far as pruning, once bimonthly at most, although if I'm seeking to grow one of the larger heads I do prune back excessive vines, forcing the growth to focus there. I have two such examples, one--

*Roch shoves him down* Really... do we HAVE to listen t'this ALL the time? Plants this, plants that, the jacker spends most of his time obsessin' over that thing in Ice's head OTL  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:48 pm
Blade Kuroda

To all of the above - what would you do if someone threw a jar of bees at you?

Roch: I'd whack the jacker away with my guitar!

Syd: Resulting in all the bees getting angry and swarming you.

Fai: Bees? Precious does like how they taste... are you offering?

*Roch and Syd look at Fai* We'd stand behind him. *in tandem*  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:51 pm
Dakota would like to know Roch...how do you get it on with a mermaid and what are the odds of her choosing him over you?

Also, On a scale of 1 to 10...how hot do you think he is...don't be modest.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:54 pm
Nyxtsuki Moon

Dakota would like to know Roch...how do you get it on with a mermaid and what are the odds of her choosing him over you?
Well... if y'really wanna get in her pants *leans forward as if sharing a great secret* play with her when she's in water. She LOVES that. Y'll get in her pants--(or stomach) in no time.

Also, On a scale of 1 to 10...how hot do you think he is...don't be modest.
Negatives count?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:21 am
Do any of you like clothes shopping?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:04 am
Huni Pi

Do any of you like clothes shopping?

*The three look at each other--surprisingly they get along decently well off stage--except Fai is rather creepy*

Roch: Well, honestly, my favorite thing t'buy is stupid t-shirts--which don't really get worn, seein' as I don't like sleeves. Although I do gotta buy a lot of pants--

Syd: Which wouldn't have to happen if you didn't have a pyro for a best friend *dry, sing-song tone which says she's heard it a million times before* I enjoy shopping as much as the next girl, I would think. My favorite clothes are underwear, of course-- *flushes slightly as Roch bursts out in laughter* I also love a good pair of boots.

Roch: That's true--so seriously true, y'know? A good pair of boots is important. I like steel toes--

Fai: *playing with the eyephone he stole from Roch as the punk was talking* It's amazing how you laugh at the underwear comment when you have so many pictures of that mermaid ghoul in hers...

Roch: *turns BRIGHT RED and grabs the phone* Next question!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:40 am
Roch: What is your greatest regret so far?

Terra: Have you ever badmouthed someone?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff