Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
What Is Your Favorite TV Show? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My fav. show comes on...
  ABC
  HBO
  NBC
  Showtime
  Univision
  ABC Family
  Other(s)
View Results

shrifty

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:20 am
kbaby0921
shrifty
kbaby0921
shrifty
hmmm i guess ill stick with futurama. Australia gets so many tv shows way later like once upon a time only just aired here a month or so ago i bet im missing out on alot of shows that have been around in america for ages.

Futurama is awesome!! I love that show! smile I also watch Family Guy razz but I haven't watched it in ages.
I just finished the Game of Thrones, too!!! That was good! I gotta read the books now!

ah good to see someone else likes futurama usually everyone just likes family guy or simpsons :p I dont know why but i couldn't get into game of thrones even though i like the timeframe its set in. May not be my fave but the newest show i started watching was that 'new girl' one actually not too bad

New girl,. hmmm not sure if i've heard of it. what's it about?
Yeah i love game of thrones, it got me sucked in after the 1st episode! >_<

yeh quite a few of my friends are into it so i hear about it here and there :p. Umm its like a normal comedy basically a girl has to find somewhere new to live after catching boyfriend cheating she moves in to an apartment with 3 other guys and she is like qwerky and weird to them and yeh basically just turns into a show revolving all of them and their lives its actually entertaining and funny  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:18 am
shrifty
kbaby0921
shrifty
kbaby0921
shrifty
hmmm i guess ill stick with futurama. Australia gets so many tv shows way later like once upon a time only just aired here a month or so ago i bet im missing out on alot of shows that have been around in america for ages.

Futurama is awesome!! I love that show! smile I also watch Family Guy razz but I haven't watched it in ages.
I just finished the Game of Thrones, too!!! That was good! I gotta read the books now!

ah good to see someone else likes futurama usually everyone just likes family guy or simpsons :p I dont know why but i couldn't get into game of thrones even though i like the timeframe its set in. May not be my fave but the newest show i started watching was that 'new girl' one actually not too bad

New girl,. hmmm not sure if i've heard of it. what's it about?
Yeah i love game of thrones, it got me sucked in after the 1st episode! >_<

yeh quite a few of my friends are into it so i hear about it here and there :p. Umm its like a normal comedy basically a girl has to find somewhere new to live after catching boyfriend cheating she moves in to an apartment with 3 other guys and she is like qwerky and weird to them and yeh basically just turns into a show revolving all of them and their lives its actually entertaining and funny

OOh I think I know what show you're talking about now...I've wanted to check that out. I will have to look for it!  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

anonymous trickster

Devoted Rogue

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:22 am
my favorite tv show is criminal minds heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:19 pm
I have a couple so sorry on that but one is Bones, another one is Walking Dead. I have more and knowing it I will added to this later.  

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:30 am
anonymous trickster

My parents LOVE that show! I've seen a few. It is really good!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:32 am
Samurai Dragon-Frog
I have a couple so sorry on that but one is Bones, another one is Walking Dead. I have more and knowing it I will added to this later.

Its ok! Add as many as you like!!
I've never seen bones but i love walking dead!!  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

anonymous trickster

Devoted Rogue

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:04 pm
kbaby0921
anonymous trickster

I absolutely love it! The acting is good, there are twists and turns in some episodes, plus I love Shemar Moore lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:11 pm
Grimm on NBC~! Amazing show <33

I also adore Once Upon A Time~! ^_^  

Cloudberry Wine

Mind-boggling Seeker

9,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Samurai Dragon-Frog

Interesting Raider

3,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:23 pm
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog

Thank I will when I think of them and here more. Warehouse 13 and Merlin, Can we put older tv shows?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:26 pm
i swear i watch too many tv shows but my current would have to be The New Normal.  

urAq7
Crew

Ruthless Lover

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:11 pm
Omg there are many. Right now I really like The Walking Dead because the season will be starting up again later this week! I also really like Dexter, Misfits, Psych, and omg a bunch of stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:04 am
Samurai Dragon-Frog
kbaby0921
Samurai Dragon-Frog

Thank I will when I think of them and here more. Warehouse 13 and Merlin, Can we put older tv shows?

Yeah! totally! I mean, I know we can't have just ONE favorite TV show, so list them all! smile
I can't think of any at the moment...when I was a kid i use to LOVE watching that old school X-men TV show!! the cartoon! Man it was epic! razz I've seen some on netflix! 4laugh  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:19 am
anonymous trickster
kbaby0921
anonymous trickster

I absolutely love it! The acting is good, there are twists and turns in some episodes, plus I love Shemar Moore lol

HAHHA! Yeah he's a good actor & fun to look at! xp They do have a lot of interesting twist, just when you think you've got it all figured out! I've seen a few episodes with my parents. they love that show  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:20 am
X-tailerr-X
Omg there are many. Right now I really like The Walking Dead because the season will be starting up again later this week! I also really like Dexter, Misfits, Psych, and omg a bunch of stuff.

i LOVE walking Dead! I watched it last night & had a zombie dream! LOL! razz  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:22 am
XxXmolly luvs chuXxX
i swear i watch too many tv shows but my current would have to be The New Normal.

I think i've heard of that show...what's it about again?  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff