hecking loser

Dedicated Master

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:10 am
AsasinChaos
xNee-Chan
AsasinChaos
xNee-Chan
AsasinChaos
If you get 0% on a game, it usually means you haven't played it yet for me.
I for one, second this notion. I haven't been able able to play ps3 for a while, and there are some games that don't have a trophy setting that should.

I also wonder, why do we have levels for what trophies we earn? It's not very useful, is it? It's like, 'Hey, this guys a *98, he's a hardcore player.'
That is pretty much the whole point of it. It's all about bragging rights.

That, or if you're a *98, love games too much and reconsider your life choices.
Both, but I wouldn't say that they'd need to reconsider their life, that's kind of an assy thing to say. Plus, people have the right to do whatever with their life, no need for reconsideration. > O>  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:33 am
xNee-Chan
AsasinChaos
xNee-Chan
AsasinChaos
xNee-Chan
AsasinChaos
If you get 0% on a game, it usually means you haven't played it yet for me.
I for one, second this notion. I haven't been able able to play ps3 for a while, and there are some games that don't have a trophy setting that should.

I also wonder, why do we have levels for what trophies we earn? It's not very useful, is it? It's like, 'Hey, this guys a *98, he's a hardcore player.'

Both, but I wouldn't say that they'd need to reconsider their life, that's kind of an assy thing to say. Plus, people have the right to do whatever with their life, no need for reconsideration. > O>

T.T
They played till they were *98. Most people are usually around the 10s.
I think, if they're *98, that they need to reconsider their life choices. Not being rude, it's just they played too many games to get to that level.  

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Dannyxcores

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:19 pm
Oh, I thought he was talking about games that don't come with compatibility of trophies. Like Ninja Gaiden Sigma (the 1st one), and Rock Band.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:30 pm
AsasinChaos
xNee-Chan
AsasinChaos
xNee-Chan
AsasinChaos

T.T
I think, if they're *98, that they need to reconsider their life choices. Not being rude, it's just they played too many games to get to that level.

On the 360 i have something like a 50-60% achievement rate on games, on the PS3 it's about 40%, generally the trophies or achievements you unlock on one play through. I have a small number of on-line achievements or trophies, compared with offline gameplay.

I have a Gamer score of 35000 (which is from about 70 games, over a 7-8 year period) and a Trophies level of 13.

Since the launch of achievement, I've never compare or check another persons to mine or anyone else, I generally have no interested, if someone has completed a hard boss or found an Easter egg, not my thing.  

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:55 pm
The Full English
AsasinChaos
xNee-Chan
AsasinChaos
xNee-Chan
AsasinChaos

T.T

On the 360 i have something like a 50-60% achievement rate on games, on the PS3 it's about 40%, generally the trophies or achievements you unlock on one play through. I have a small number of on-line achievements or trophies, compared with offline gameplay.

I have a Gamer score of 35000 (which is from about 70 games, over a 7-8 year period) and a Trophies level of 13.

Since the launch of achievement, I've never compare or check another persons to mine or anyone else, I generally have no interested, if someone has completed a hard boss or found an Easter egg, not my thing.

Yeah, fair enough. I don't check out other people's trophys unless I'm checking if they have a game I have.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:57 pm
AsasinChaos
The Full English
AsasinChaos
xNee-Chan
AsasinChaos

T.T

Yeah, fair enough. I don't check out other people's trophys unless I'm checking if they have a game I have.

The weird thing is I like have a Higher level, it's weird, I don't care how I compare to others but i like leveling up.  

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:58 pm
The Full English
AsasinChaos
The Full English
AsasinChaos
xNee-Chan
AsasinChaos

T.T

The weird thing is I like have a Higher level, it's weird, I don't care how I compare to others but i like leveling up.

xP I only care about my ingame level rather than my Profile level.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:02 pm
AsasinChaos
The Full English
AsasinChaos
The Full English
AsasinChaos

T.T

I have 3 games with 1000 gamerscore and 1 plat trophy. I like to level up, I blame RPGs of the 80's and 90;s  

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Assassin of Chaos

Perfect Garbage

10,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:06 pm
The Full English
AsasinChaos
The Full English
AsasinChaos
The Full English
AsasinChaos

T.T

I have 3 games with 1000 gamerscore and 1 plat trophy. I like to level up, I blame RPGs of the 80's and 90;s

RPGs are the best way to become level-addicted?
Thank God I've played none... xD  
PlayStation 3 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces