Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] NYet's Characters + NPCs ♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:07 pm
Miliardo Kason
Sammy: FORGIVE ME THACK BUT IT WAS KINDA LIKE ALL OVER THE PLACE. IT WAS FUN AND I LIKE YOU GUYS BUT WE WILL NEVER MAKE A RECORD FOR REALS

Unless Freya is secretly loaded then yeah, Seeds buy anything 8D

Thackery: I guess...and what if I'm loaded? Well, we can come up with something new anyway. I've been kinda busy watching over Ash, but any time you wanna do something in my free time, I can!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:16 pm
catmagick
For Thackery - Of the kitsune students who's your favorite?

Thackery: (◕~◕) How am I supposed to pick? That's a tougher choice than the key question! Um, Remi and Tomoko are both really good friends for different kinds of reasons. Being friends with Remi is sorta like having a fourth brother, and being friends with Tomo...she reminds me a little of the kitsune our ancestor tried to save, so our friendship feels like it was just supposed to happen.

[alternate answer:

I love kitsunes, I love every kind of kitsune…sorry, I just, I REALLY LOVE KITSUNES. I just want to hug all of them but I can’t, ‘cause that’s crazy. I can’t hug every kitsune. I just want to, I want to, I want to...I’m sorry, I just, I get, anytime I hear 'kitsune', I just, I love kitsunes um, okay! Promised myself I wouldn’t cry, um, so anyway, I AM A KITSUNE LOVER. Um, and I, love to um, I’m sorry, I’m thinking about kitsunes again...I just, I think about how many don’t have a friend and how I should be friends with them and how cute they are and their ears and the tails and the other tails. I just love them and I want them and I want them in a basket and with little bows I want them to be on a rainbow and in my bed and I just want a house, full of them and I just want us to roll around. I can’t, I can’t...!]  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:19 pm
Tomoko is proud of Thackery for not picking favorites. :>  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:31 pm
Mimsy - Is there anything you would change about the Life Division if you had the power to do so?  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:56 pm
demon_pachabel
Tomoko is proud of Thackery for not picking favorites. :>

Thackery: (≧u≦) User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:07 pm
kurotomato
Mimsy - Is there anything you would change about the Life Division if you had the power to do so?

Mimsy: I suppose I understand the importance of working together with the other divisions, but my ideal for Life would be continuous days of research and development. There is not enough time in the day to work with everything that I want to work with at this level, so I can only imagine how missions and socializing will begin to feel like conflicts in the future. If my ideal doesn't falter, of course. Or I may prove to be less eager about this in the future, so the way it currently works could prove perfect. This is an experiment in itself!  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:36 pm
To all of the above - what would you do if someone threw a jar of bees at you?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:55 pm
LUCKY: Mimsy, what was job before Hunter? Do you get along with weapon?  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

revenant aria

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:23 am
Ylaria, darling, what happened to our shampoo party sad

Also, what shampoo does our darling jewelry craftswoman adore -- /NOTE FROM AISA PINNED TO THE WALL

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:45 am
Blade Kuroda
To all of the above - what would you do if someone threw a jar of bees at you?

[*cracks knuckles*]

Thackery: User Image

Shine: User Image

Mimsy: User Image

Svensyl: User Image

Zixil: User Image

Argyle: User Image

Ylaria: User Image  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:48 pm
Iizbot
LUCKY: Mimsy, what was job before Hunter? Do you get along with weapon?

Mimsy: I was as an unpaid intern at a biochemical lab near my university. There were no opportunities for astrophysics in my immediate area, but my intention was to travel to attend a different university for my doctorate where I could intern in my field.

No. Svensyl enjoys disrupting my concentration. I enjoy concentrating. You can see the dilemma.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:19 pm
For Thackery

AJ: Hiya! You fur looks lovely!
Head: *smells* You smell tasty!  

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:07 pm
Meegane
For Thackery

AJ: Hiya! You fur looks lovely!
Head: *smells* You smell tasty!

Thackery: Thanks! I use a special shampoo for my hair and my fur that smells really good and keeps the fleas awa--wait, what?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:40 am
(hi I am reusing this for the AMA points but feel free to ask questions to anyooooneeeee <3)  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:23 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Mimsy: Do you love people to kill or kill people to love?

Nothing Yet

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces