Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
I'M BACK, EVERYONE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Of course I did! Welcome back, Calli!<3
  Nope, didn't even notice you were gone! XD
View Results

Chaosfox8888
Crew

Bloodthirsty Slayer

17,775 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:51 pm
Welcome back Miss Calli. ;3  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:09 pm
Clover_IceQueen

Oh, that is so creepy! In a good way, wow surprised  

tastie wastie

Lonely Lunatic

tastie wastie

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:10 pm
Chaosfox8888
Welcome back Miss Calli. ;3

-waves- hey there! I'm glad I'm back! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:54 pm
Hi, I'm Blue  

BlueCowGirl
Vice Captain

Questionable Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:11 pm
Callipygean

Well, in the summer holidays I didn't really do much, I went to Portugal for four weeks and then Scotland after for 4 days, and in the 1-ish week I had left of my holiday, I didn't really do anything except read and sleep redface
So, yeah. These few weeks especially have been crazy! What else has been going on since I was last here?
-Side note: Camping? I've never been, unless sleeping outside in a tent counts emotion_awesome

Ive been to those places ninja I like scottland much more. But then I am 25% scott. But its one of the few places in the world away from home where I got the...this feels like where I belong feeling.

Dunno, this guild as other said, members are all over the place, like posting everyday, then not for months, then back, the gone. To me, I never keep track of that so I dont know how log peeps are away, because once your part of my family, youre always part of my family.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:09 am
Callipygean
ShadowedMoonlight
I am not sure I know you.

You probably don't sweatdrop I was away for quite some time xp

In that case, nice to meet you. smile  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

tastie wastie

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:18 am
gdapw
Ive been to those places ninja I like scottland much more. But then I am 25% scott. But its one of the few places in the world away from home where I got the...this feels like where I belong feeling.

Dunno, this guild as other said, members are all over the place, like posting everyday, then not for months, then back, the gone. To me, I never keep track of that so I dont know how log peeps are away, because once your part of my family, youre always part of my family.

I have to raise my hand in shame when it comes to this, though redface I do post everyday for a few weeks, then like disappear off the face of the earth for like a year sweatdrop And that part about me being a part of your family... I love that heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:20 am
ShadowedMoonlight
Callipygean
ShadowedMoonlight
I am not sure I know you.

You probably don't sweatdrop I was away for quite some time xp

In that case, nice to meet you. smile

It's nice to meet you, too whee  

tastie wastie

Lonely Lunatic

tastie wastie

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:28 am
BlueCowGirl
Hi, I'm Blue

Hello, Blue! I'm Calli whee  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:12 pm
Callipygean

I have to raise my hand in shame when it comes to this, though redface I do post everyday for a few weeks, then like disappear off the face of the earth for like a year sweatdrop And that part about me being a part of your family... I love that heart

I love my family, even if they sometimes dont call home even though its been so long. Or if they do something crazy. What ever happens, you guys will always be family.  

gdapw
Crew

Friendly Friend

13,925 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Flatterer 200

tastie wastie

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:56 am
gdapw
Callipygean

I love my family, even if they sometimes dont call home even though its been so long. Or if they do something crazy. What ever happens, you guys will always be family.

Aww 4laugh I love you as well emotion_bigheart  
Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces