Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
long ↺ live (Devil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image

Oh god, Beth was so awkward. She wasn't sure how most people would act in her situation. Shouldn't she be happy? Just seeing her former best friend, should be great. It's not like they had a fight or grew apart, he moved away. It's not like it was his choice. Why didn't she just say hi, it's me? He probably couldn't tell at all. Within the last four years Beth had started cutting her hair shorter, began wearing glasses, and just generally grew up. Wouldn't it just be that much simpler to just say, 'Hey, remember me?' Beth knew all of this. Within her mind she knew what she should rationally do, what most anyone else would do but since when was she rational? Since when did Bethany Crowe make sense?

If you were wondering, the answer was never. She wondered if she'd have been able to recognize him without first hearing her name. He seemed familiar, maybe it was the eyes because most everything else was different. To put it simply, Beth thought she remembered him moving away as an awkward little boy, and he came back like...this. The girls gaped, each shooting looks at the others like they were saying 'He's mine!' That's how girls seemed to think in Rosebury anyway. He was just a prize to be won by them. Dang, they'd grow crazy when they heard the slight accent in his voice. Even before he grew into his looks, that was most girl's reactions to it. Not that Beth had ever been considered to be like most girls.

She had given up on paying attention the the class but she had begun to realize that he was taking notice of her obvious actions. Beth wasn't surprised. What she was surprised by were his sudden harsh but quiet words. "Okay, what is the big deal? Do I smell bad? Am I ugly...? What? You have been turned that way since the moment I got in here and I am beginning to think I have like something wrong with me that is causing you to do this."

Crap. Crap. Crap! Abort mission! Beth wanted nothing more than to get up and just walk out but they still had over ten minutes of class left and she didn't feel like getting a detention. She made a point to turn and face forward but rested her face on her hand, still not willing to look up. "Look, it's nothing. Not you anyway. I just hate chemistry. There isn't anything wrong, okay?" Beth silently cursed herself, did that sound convincing at all? She couldn't know but she doubted anything in her voice seemed relaxed in the slightest.

o o c : : ...

XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:46 am
User Image

◇ ◆ Francisco ☠ Allen ☠ Lachowski ◇ ◆

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

╔══════════════════════╗
♫ ♪ α я т is my burning passion” ♪ ♫
╚══════════════════════╝

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Francisco didn’t seem to see who she was, it was rather odd how she wouldn’t look at him. She did everything in her power to avoid facing him. She seemed to be a beautiful girl from what he could see. He frowned and sighed, looking straight ahead for a moment as the teacher spoke. He wish he knew what to do to get her to look at him. He paid attention till she began to talk. The moment she spoke he looked over at her. He thought about what she said then watched as she finally changed positions, but still, she hid her face. He was beginning to wonder what was wrong with the girl. No normal girl would be trying so hard not to be seen. He blinked some, unsure of what to even say, seeing as what he can say may be wrong. He was a little angered by her acts but he just let it slide. He grumbled unhappily and looked forward, he would say one last thing then just leave her be.

All he really wished to do was grab her arm and move her hand then make her look at him and then just go crazy. He wasn’t an angry person, he was very nice, but sometimes what others do can really hit a nerve. He felt his blood boiling up inside of him as he wished to just turn at her and ask her ‘then seriously, what the hell is up,’ but he kept quiet and to himself. He would be a man and suck it up, as much as he wished to just go crazy, he stayed as calm as possible.

Finally he glanced to her again, but the bell was about to ring. “What is your name then..?” He questioned her. If she wouldn’t look at him, he could at least get her name and find someone with some sort of year book and see if she just happened to be in it or something. The fact she didn’t look at him just bugged him and made him more curious than ever before. He let out a soft breath and fixed his shirt. He eyed her curiously as though she probably wouldn’t introduce herself either..

He ran a hand through his hair while looking at hers. There was something about her voice that also bugged him, when she spoke she had that wonderful voice and it made him think of an old childhood friend immediately. He sighed gently, glancing to the clock, hoping he would get her name before the bell at least.

- ↜ - ↝ - ↩ - ↪ - ↫ - ↬ -
OOC: ---
- ↜ - ↝ - ↩ - ↪ - ↫ - ↬ -

iCarrot-ness

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:12 am
User Image

Beth, you're such an idiot. She knew the boy sitting next to her, and if he was anything like he was all those years ago, then he was irritated, to say the least. The Francisco she remembered had always been curious and had hated when she had kept things from him and from what she could tell, that hadn't changed. But then again, he couldn't be the same person who had moved away. Perhaps that was the reason she didn't want to speak to him just yet. Beth didn't know who he was anymore, he could have been a completely different person from before, and how would she handle that? Knowing he had changed, but so had she. Everyone changed, to say the least, they both grew up but Beth had become even more introverted than before. Who knew how the knew people he had met had changed him? Well, she'd never know if she didn't even speak to him. What could taking to him hurt?

Beth's eyes moved from being glued to the poster on the wall, to the clock, counting the minutes it would be. She had to suck it up, deal with her awkwardness and unwillingness to speak with him and act like an actual person. Five minutes left, maybe she could put off talking to him, she was, after all, stuck with him in at least this class. Four minutes left, no she had to do this. Beth needed to stop being such a wimp. Three minutes left, being a wimp wasn't so bad after all. Two minutes left, urgh! One minute left, it's too late to second guess it now.

With only about thirty seconds left to go, she heard his voice coming from beside her again. “What is your name then..?” Beth let out a sigh, inaudible sigh before pushing her glasses further up on her nose and throwing the strap of her back over her should. "It...It's Beth..."

o o c : : sorry, i'm having a bit of a block

XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:26 am
XxDEVIL-from-HEAVENxX

iCarrot-ness

Ruthless Prophet

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers