Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Ask Corbin, Nuru, Rin, Byr, and Lily Anything Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:59 am
Saliru

Lily: What has been your finest work of art? Do you still have it, or does it belong to someone else?

Rin: What do you love most about Melvin? What annoys you most about him?

Al: What's something you feel guilty about?

Nuru: GOOD DOG  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:14 pm
Beejoux

1. I'm sure there is, I'm sure there's a lot of things I've done already that made him lose faith in me even. The key is gaining it back. Humans make mistakes.

2. If sexual attraction counts as strong feelings, then America. She's hot as hell but so off limits.

3. The shared dream on new years has been my best experience by far. That was the best thing ever.
The worst was the look on Noah's face when I came back. He looked so mad AND hurt at the same time, not okay.

Prolixity

Lily: It was a charm to honour those lost when our world was destroyed. It was left at the shrine so I no longer posses it at this time.

Rin: I love his stupid face during the fleeting moments when his walls recede and expose a piece of what's underneath. I love when he allows himself to feel and let's go of the invisible chains. He can be a surprising accomplice when you're up for mischief. What annoys me the most is when he says really stupid s**t then argues what he said wasn't stupid. Especially if that stupid thing implied I was a possession. He's so dumb.

Al: I feel guilty about not explaining myself. Not saying more. Letting Noah know he was loved and being thought about WHILE I was gone. Not after. I feel like I made him feel so small when really he was this huge thing always with me in my thoughts. I feel guilty that I failed him on such an astounding level and I feel guilty that I just can't let it go and keep looking at him that way when I know he's not interested like that anymore. I can't help it but this guilt is killing me

Nuru: Do ah gettah treat?! *loud excessive panting as he bounces around*  

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:19 am
Saliru

@ Al

Have you ever had an embarrassing incident pre-Deus? What about at Deus? What happened and why were you embarrassed?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff