Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Q&A with Frost, Lan, Marcus/Dis, Solia/Isra + NPCs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:05 pm
Cass smirks and decides to use Marcus's question on himself: "So, Marcus, if you could change anything about me, what would it be? Can't say nothing~"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:09 pm
demon_pachabel
Cass smirks and decides to use Marcus's question on himself: "So, Marcus, if you could change anything about me, what would it be? Can't say nothing~"

He sighs. "You're too nice to people. Passive too. I wouldn't mind it if you became more assertive and demanding even with me."
He pauses. "And not just like that."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:11 pm
Cass used Sad Face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:36 pm
Before questions can be asked, Belladonna has to happily bounce around Desu-Chan. Then she pulls out her skellyphone.

Text to Desu-Chan

Deco'ing at your booth was such fun! But I wasn't very good at it... Do you have any tips on how to get better? OvO//

Then she turns to Sol and asks what her favorite cosplay was. And what her dream cosplay is. And obviously Belladonna would like to know what cosplay she should try/ what would suit her? Because she doesn't know and obviously Sol is an expert!  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:36 pm
demon_pachabel
Cass used Sad Face.

"What? You wanted me to be honest!" Marcus used 'I didn't mean to upset you' face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:38 pm
iStoleYurVamps
demon_pachabel
Cass used Sad Face.

"What? You wanted me to be honest!" Marcus used 'I didn't mean to upset you' face.

"You want me to be a demanding jerk...?" Cass used Puppy Dog Eyes.  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:40 pm
demon_pachabel
iStoleYurVamps
demon_pachabel
Cass used Sad Face.

"You want me to be a demanding jerk...?" Cass used Puppy Dog Eyes.

"Wanting you to not be afraid to stand up for what you feel. To say what is upsetting you and putting your foot down. To be able to tell people no. Being demanding doesn't default mean a*****e."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:41 pm
iStoleYurVamps

"Wanting you to not be afraid to stand up for what you feel. To say what is upsetting you and putting your foot down. To be able to tell people no. Being demanding doesn't default mean a*****e."

Cass just continues to make her sad face and goes off to color unicorns. Sigh. SIGH.  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:47 pm
AyeAvast
Before questions can be asked, Belladonna has to happily bounce around Desu-Chan. Then she pulls out her skellyphone.

Text to Desu-Chan

Deco'ing at your booth was such fun! But I wasn't very good at it... Do you have any tips on how to get better? OvO//

Then she turns to Sol and asks what her favorite cosplay was. And what her dream cosplay is. And obviously Belladonna would like to know what cosplay she should try/ what would suit her? Because she doesn't know and obviously Sol is an expert!

The Trick or Treater vibrates in spot along with her phone.
Text to Belladonna
OuO/ You must put faith in heart of the candy! Use kokoro! And not be afraid to break social conventions!

Solia vibrates as well as COSPLAY is mentioned. "SOLLUX. I could hide my boobs pretty well, and the hivestuck community was, is great! I also Did Mami and that was a blast too. My dream cosplay.. would be Sailor Jupiter. But I'm wayyyyyy to short for my own standard." A tap to her chin, Solia's expression turns serious. "That second one is something I can't give a good answer to per say. You cosplay what you like, ******** whoever says you don't fit. Finding a character that shares your hair and skin tone is usually good, but in the end it's about just having fun, no matter if you fit the 'image' or not."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:31 pm
Zanthvos wants to know if Marcus is treating you well, Dis. (the fallen angel also misses him ;.; )

Astra asks if Israfel is happy in his new life and if he is lonely :<

Poke asks who is the least trustworthy. The hunters, or the horsemen. She also asks when you'll start airing your radio show, as she isn't very good at howling.

Jason looks at Frost for a few moments, appearing very nervous, before frowning and points at the wolfos.

"SIT!"  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:09 pm
poke mattix
Zanthvos wants to know if Marcus is treating you well, Dis. (the fallen angel also misses him ;.; )

Astra asks if Israfel is happy in his new life and if he is lonely :<

Poke asks who is the least trustworthy. The hunters, or the horsemen. She also asks when you'll start airing your radio show, as she isn't very good at howling.

Jason looks at Frost for a few moments, appearing very nervous, before frowning and points at the wolfos.

"SIT!"

No, as usual. He denies me what I am owed, refuses to bend to my will- Quite frankly I'm at my threshold of patience. I wish I had a golem again... If just to be able to exert more of my will upon him.

It must seem a strange thing, but I'm happy with the choice I made. I know many may not, if never, understand my choice. But in the end, it was the choice I had to make. I want to end the cycle. And this choice, it was the one that would allow me to help in ways I otherwise would not be able to. One could say it is lonely, but I am not bothered with only being able to take to one person. I have Solia. To say I am lonely implies that her company is not enough for me, when really, it's one of the most comforting things.

Frost crosses his arms. "On a whole from their beliefs, they are equally untrustworthy. But, to judge all and fail to understand exceptions is the drawback of such a conclusion, thus... On premise it's not an easy answer. From my experience, Horsemen, if only due to my personal dealings and how they seem to desire to use us for their own gains and veil it under 'help' or 'revenge'. Hunters I lack an equal time experience with, so there is a measure of civility I can allow them. Not trusting something based on word alone... can be a fool's endeavor.

As for howling, it takes time. I have a lifetime of practice. Don't worry about how good you are, so long as your heart is in it that is all that matters. The show should start in the coming days though!"

The wolfos just tilts his head at the hunter. "Any particular reason as to why? I don't mind sitting for a conversation, but taking orders for the sake of taking orders is not.. in my nature."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:55 pm
Fai would like to know what Lan's favorite type of flower is? And if she's made many friends outside of her own former clan?

Roch wants to know if Frost likes to play fetch or frisbee?

Syd wants to know who Solia is, she's not met her ICly at all OTL  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:11 pm
Ice Queen
Fai would like to know what Lan's favorite type of flower is? And if she's made many friends outside of her own former clan?

Roch wants to know if Frost likes to play fetch or frisbee?

Syd wants to know who Solia is, she's not met her ICly at all OTL

Lan answers the first without hesitation. "Orchids. Simple, elegant, they come in many colors. Though they bloom so rarely, their grace and beauty are worth the care they much receive." The second part however, make her look a bit sad.
"It's... difficult. I am not used to being around the other clans, and our ways of expression are all quite different. So... While I wish I could say otherwise, no, I have made no 'friends' outside of my own clan. Friends is not even a term I use lightly in my own clan at that."

The wolfos shrugs. "I think I would get more out of chasing balls and disks than you but yes. I can throw a ball or disk for you any time."

|
|ʘ)
|‿ʘ)
|ʘ‿ʘ)
|(ʘ‿ʘ)
| (ʘ‿ʘ)
"I am a new death trainee! Fresh from the pods like a sugar snap pea! I graduated from High School this last summer and am now a trainee and I have a weapon that's a bow named Israfel! And. Uh."
(ʘ‿ʘ)
"I like tumblr but you guys don't have that. Don't even have cable TV. Kind of a bummer but I'll make due with horrible romance novels in place of fanfiction."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:36 pm
Cass asks Marcus if he prefers the blue or the white.  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:26 am
demon_pachabel
Cass asks Marcus if he prefers the blue or the white.

"Blue."  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces