Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Serafina / Nkosazana / Ignatius / Cearney Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:28 am
{{ OOC: Bumping this up! And updated it a whole lot with my other three characters and Serafina's staging up. XD Bring on the questions! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:00 pm
hi sei~ <3

sera- what does your character's workspace look like? are they messy or clean? how are they with deadlines? what is their work ethic?

nko- what does nko think about halloween students? would she be willing to befriend one? date one?

ignatius- how does your character smell? why do they smell that way?

cearney- describe your character's hands. are they rough? smooth? round? long? why are they shaped that way?  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:05 pm
chimarii
Hey Chii <33

User Image

"I'd like to think of myself as a clean person. Can't be fashionable if you look like a slob," murmurs Serafina, with a wink. "I keep my deadlines! It's important to leave a good impression." She seems to think this answers the third question, as well...

User Image

"My experiences with the students of Amityville have been nothing but positive, and I actually consider one to be among those whom I consider friends!" Nkosazana giggles. "I wouldn't date one though! Not because they're Halloween, but because they're ... students. Much younger than I."

User Image

Ignatius blinks. "Do I smell?" He lifts his arm to sniff, before shaking his head. "I don't think I do! Unless I smell like awesome. Can you smell like awesome?"

(( As a lightning elemental, Ignatius doesn't necessarily smell. That being said, things around Ignatius, including his clothing, might smell singed, considering the electricity he gives off. ))

User Image

"Yeah, big ol' rough hands. Do I look like a giant? I'm a leprechaun." Cearney snorts. "I guess my fingers are fairly long." He flexes them to confirm this, but will not give any kind of reason why his hands might be shaped that way, avoiding the question.

(( Cearney's hands are fairly agile, probably part of his natural sleight of hand. ))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:31 pm
Random AMA Question, please answer ICly!

Nkoszana: You realize the best Fear generated comes from sacrificing Halloween students, quite literally, converting them into power stones. This alone will save and unify your clan. Do you share this information with your clan?

Seiana_ZI

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:39 pm
Zoobey

User Image

The question takes Nkosazana by surprise, and her eyes widen. It only takes her a few second before she settles, though, and gives a shake of the head with a frown on her face.

"No. I know some of those in our clan would be eager to go and perform such an act, but I could not, with any dignity or respect, advise that our clan do that, no matter the advantage." Her eyes narrow. "If we were to destroy those of Halloween for our own advantage, we are no better than the Hunters who tried to destroy us."

Nkosazana pauses, before adding, softer, "And Halloween is not our enemy. The Hunters are. Why destroy a potential ally? No matter the reasoning of today, it is not sound."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:08 pm
Seiana_ZI
muahahaha

For Nkosazana!

1. Did you have a Guardian before the isles fell? Is he/she still around? If not, what happened to him/her?

2. Did you have family on the Isle of Death? Were you close with them?

3. What do you like most about Halloween, besides the students?

4. Have you ever killed anyone?

5. What do you like to do when you are alone?

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

Seiana_ZI

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:33 pm
Smerdle

User ImageNkosazana absent-mindedly brushes a curl behind her ear. "I didn't have a Guardian before the Fall, no, and therefore I don't have one now." She offers a smile. "Maybe someday, but with our people so fragmented, it is something I do not depend on."

The family question seems to hit her a bit harder, and she turns her eyes away, for a moment. A hand lifts to brush a tear from her eye, before turning back and offering a, "Yes, I do, and I was. We were very close. But I'm hopeful. If there is a chance we can find the lost, perhaps I can find my brother again, too."

The question about Halloween was much more light-hearted and seemed to take the sadness she showed right out of her features. "Halloween is a fascinating, big place. The Four Clans' Isles will always be my favorite location, but Halloween has diverse places, stallions and mares, and ideas, and I would like to find out about them all, even if just to fit in better in my new life here."

At the question of 'had she killed someone,' her face paled considerably. "N-no! Of course not. I-I specialize in healing f-for a reason." The stuttering and the way she was ringing her hands implied she was nervous, but the priestess would not say anything further.

"When I'm alone, I meditate a lot. Sometimes, I try to go into my own trances. When I'm not doing that, I am trying to study my magic, and when I'm not doing that ... I've always enjoyed working with my hands. I have a lot of small wooden sculptures about." Nkosazana blushes slightly, turning her eyes away. "My skill is nothing like that of a jewelcrafter, but I consider myself decent, at least."

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff