Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:41 am
This was escalating way more then it needed to, Star was taking a much more emotional and angry response then was going to actually HELP in this situation.
The Agent's back stiffened, looking over at Star sharply as his hand struck the table, and his voice continued to climb.

"Grunt Sta-"
Before she could even get a word in to try and calm the situation, her eyes grew wide in alarm when the lanky man suddenly launched at Daimos.
"Star! Stand Down!" She barked,
Taking a step forward only to stop when a Guard tried to brake them up, and was rewarded with an elbow to the nose.

This situation needed to be brought under control quickly, before the prisoner was hurt, they still NEEDED him! Damn it Star!

"Get Star off of him!" Faleen ordered, as a pokeball was popped, and from the red energy that spilled out, a massive black and purple fox sprang forth, long tangle of mane billowing about her shoulders as she practically enveloped the smaller man on the floor, in an attempt to grab Star up into her chest and pull him up off of Deimos.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:47 am
"NO!" Star snarled as two large paws closed around him and lifted him off the tiny leader. The rest of the brig guards had rushed over and took hold of Deimos, who was struggling noiselessly as Star continued to cut off his airflow.

After a few tense moments of pulling Star was yanked free. The guards and Deimos fell in a heap on the floor, Deimos coughing and choking.

"LET GO OF ME!" Star raged, struggling uselessly against Faleen's Zoroark. Wild eyes stayed fixed on Deimos. He obviously meant to kill the smaller man.

Dante-Sayre
Crew

Seeker

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:29 am
Faleen trusted her pokemon to keep Star under control, the Zoroark backing up a couple of steps to give the guards and Deimos some room.
The Agent let him scream and struggle, for the moment her attention was on her team mates and the prisoner.

Her tablet was placed onto the table, while she reached for her dex instead. "This is Agent Faleen, Requesting a non-emergency medic to the brig."
Faleen glanced at Deimos, confirming that he was at least still breathing, she knew from experience that it was going to hurt to breath for a while, but he was going to be fine.
"Are you alright?" She asked the guard who had been smacked pretty hard on the nose. Placing a hand on his shoulder to see if any damage was done to the Rocket.

"Zooor" The dark pokemon cooed, blinking at the scene in front of her, and down at the Rocket that she was clinging onto.
Oh...it was the pup man.
Golden eyes blinking she let out a huff and hunkered down a little, clinging to him a little tighter. "Aaaark"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:45 pm
"LET GO OF ME!!" Star shouted. He could be impressively shrill when he put his mind to it.

The guard Faleen checked on was holding his bleeding nose, looking a little dumbfounded. "I think it's broken..."

After some struggling, Deimos' breathing calmed to an uncomfortable rasp. He looked at the stick-like man fighting desperately to break free and hurt him. Sniffling, he put a hand to the purpling blotches on his throat.

Dante-Sayre
Crew

Seeker

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:55 pm
"Doctor in the house."

"Give it a rest, trainee." The grunt medic who entered and spoke second sounded more resigned than anything else, and looked around the room with tired resigned black eyes. "So who am I supposed to be treating, and is there anything for the trainee to clean up?"

"I have a name you know doctor, there's no need to get nasty with me...." KO trailed off as he inspected the scene before him. Well he might have known that Star would be at the centre of some trouble, and wasn't that the girl who was the alternate popular love-interest theory for the head of tech? Then there was the guard he didn't know... and there was Julian. Little Julian, all thin and pale and apparently assaulted. "Todd, fancy seeing you here, it's been a while." He tipped a lazy salute to the purple-haired idiot-genius, because everyone knew he was a former Galactic and so he might as well just play it all casually as if it was of no consequence.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:10 pm
"Try not to move too much" Faleen told the guard, she wasn't able to recognize just what was wrong exactly, there was a lot of blood.
"Sit tight a medic is coming." She reassured.

She stood back up, glancing around the room, passing a glance to Star for only a moment but otherwise ignoring him, perfectly content to just let him wear himself out screaming until she was ready to deal with him.

It didn't take long for the medic to arrive, with what appeared to be a trainee he was working with.
The agent arched her eyebrows, as the two entered... or as the grunt walked in, and the trainee announced his presence to everyone.
"See to this gentleman please." She said, gesturing to the guard. and indicating the grunt.

"You knew this man previously?" she asked the red haired trainee, Was he another ex-Galactic?  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Dante-Sayre
Crew

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:05 pm
Deimos blinked at the suave redhead, looking vaguely confused. It was rare enough for anyone to address him by his first name. Hearing his last name almost sounded foreign.

The volume of Star's yelling diminished when KO announced his arrival. Having a new audience member - one he knew - seemed to remind Star that he was acting like a lunatic in front of other people. In place of screeching he grit his teeth and settled a seething glare on Deimos, still giving his arms the occasional tug against his pokemon restraint.

The injured guard did as Faleen instructed, waiting for the medical help to take a look. Knowledgeable inspection would reveal a broken nose.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:47 am
Giving another shake of his head at KO the grunt stepped up to the injured guard. "Broken," he said with a grunt as he inspected the nose, "you'd best come to the med bay... want anything done about him?" the grunt waved a hand at Diemos, but didn't bother to look at him.

"I don't know him well," KO replied with an easy shrug, "I treated him once after he was injured on a mission though, more than ten years ago now I suppose; it's been that long since Galactic and I parted ways...." What had Todd done to offend Star so much. KO inspected the tall spindly man thoughtfully, and decided that it probably hadn't taken much; the spidery man never had been much for restraint or patience. He was glad he'd never been under the Commander's direct jurisdiction.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:06 pm
Faleen blinked her eyes, seeming to be a little taken aback by just how small the world seemed to be. though from the story she got the impression he wasn't a former Galactic. Being a trainee he certainly was a new Rocket.
"I see."

She watched as the medic confirmed a broken nose, a soft frown forming on her lips before her attention was brought over to Deimos.
"A quick look over, just in case."

Well, looking a bruise could be something a trainee could do, she was sure.
"Your Trainee can do that I'm sure?" She requested glancing over at the red haired man for a moment before looking back to the grunt and nodded to the Rocket guard "Go ahead and see to him first."

It was then that Faleen turned her attention back on Star.
"Zoroark" She said to her pokemon calmly, walking over toward one of the tables and pulling the chair open as Zoroark answered the summon.
"Take a seat Star."
the Agent remain professional, but their was a pointed tone in her voice. "Please remain seated."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:34 pm
Deimos caught enough of his breath to sit up. He was watching KO speak, though he afforded Star the occasional worried glance to make sure his prior roboticist hadn't broken free.

".....you treated me at old Galactic?" His voice was small, hoarse and a little hopeful. The fact he had no memory of KO wasn't too shocking. Deimos struggled to remember what he'd had for breakfast. But if this man was from old Galactic and he'd helped him once before then he was kind of like a friend. It was a comforting notion.

Star frowned at Faleen, then the chair. His eyes darted between the room's other occupants. He was trying to decide how difficult he wanted to be. Faleen was his superior but he wasn't really in the mood to ingratiate himself to her.

"You couldn't possibly understand what he's put me through. Were our roles reversed you'd feel exactly the same way." His tone was still angry and defiant. He was trying to stand up straight so he could look down at Faleen. Towering over people made him feel better. Unfortunately the Zoroark clinging to him was preventing him from taking advantage of his height.

Meanwhile broken-nose-guard shuffled off toward the exit, holding his nose and looking grumpy.

Dante-Sayre
Crew

Seeker

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:15 pm
The grunt grunted. "I'm sure he can handle it," he said grudgingly. Then, in slightly more sympathetic tones to the guard; "Let's go then, and we'll get your face straightened out."

Looked like Star was in for it! Well, he had just attacked a valuable prisoner without provocation - without much anyway, or so he assumed - so it was no surprise that the once-Commander was in trouble. Rather keen to hang around and watch the fallout, KO resolved not to work too quickly on checking Deimos over. "That's right," he said with a nod, kneeling down next to the sad little man. "After that mess at the lake and the explosives; when you got that." 'That' of course was his milky white eye; KO gestured to it as he lent in to study the Galactic boss' neck. Not a lot he could do about it really; some anti-inflammatories and ice but that wasn't necessary, Todd wasn't about to die or anything.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:32 pm
Faleen face flushed red when Star spoke, her eyebrows furrowing slightly.
"Oh don't I?"
Faleen folded her hands behind her back and stared right back at Star, frowning slightly. "You see, thats where the importance of this team comes in Star, Whatever personal reason you have should not interfere with your work." She countered bluntly, not looking remotely enthused by his excuse.
She gave a nod to her Zoroark, who then let Star go.
"Sit down." She said again, pointing to the chair.

"You broke a teammates nose Star, on top of attempting to strangle a valuable Rocket resource. This isn't going to look good for you." She pointed out, still in and air to help keep the situation calm. the last thing she needed was for anyone to loose their top again.

She was honestly baffled by this whole thing, though she understood his hatred for Deimos, She had her own seething rage toward the man who humiliated her and her team on many occasion, she couldn't imagine working for the man child.
But this excuse Star came back with. It was something she expected from a Teenager! Not a full grown man! A man who is a brilliant robotic scientist.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Dante-Sayre
Crew

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:00 pm
After a moment of looking uncertain, Deimos tilted his head back to allow KO better access to his neck. Deep purple dots marked where Star's long thin fingers dug into the tiny man's throat.

He blinked as KO gestured at his eye, looking a little surprised. Deimos didn't remember a lot of things well, but he'd never forget that day. "Oh.."

Once free Star straightened up a little too eagerly, causing him to stumble a step before recovering and trying to look imposing. Unfortunately the weight of Faleen's words started to sink in. Broke a teammate's nose. Tried to strangle a valuable resource. Isn't going to look good for you. She was right. And she was his direct superior's girlfriend for Arceus' sake. He wanted to get promoted, not turned into a trainee.

During the course of Star's realization he'd lost a few inches of height and started fidgeting with his fingers. He answered Faleen's effective lecture with an awkward chuckle, eyed the chair a second time, cleared his throat and sat.

"Allow me to rephrase that." He fixed Faleen with what he probably thought was a wholesome smile, "What I meant was that you've no idea what he's put me through and I just needed to get that out of my system. Which I have. It's over now. And it won't happen again. So really there's no need to make a fuss over this.."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:49 am
With his back to Faleen and Star, KO smirked slightly. Oh Commander how you do backpeddle, like somebody in a paddle boat desperately trying to reverse to avoid the jaws of a sudden Sharpeedo. He was really going to enjoy hearing this. Tanned fingers with manicured nails touched very lightly at Deimos' throat; he had no desire to cause unnecessary pain... today... under these circumstances. "Oh indeed," he murmured softly, "but not to worry Todd, the outcome of this little incident won't be nearly so drastic; Star may have fingers as steely as his hair, but you won’t take any permanent harm from this."

He wouldn't get blood all over him either which was always a bonus. If he had to get covered in some kind of bodily fluid while working as a medic then of the available options he'd select blood every time but that didn't mean he liked it. It was hell getting it out of clothes, for one thing.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:35 pm
She watched as the man seemed to understand her words and take on a much more nervous position.
But he remained calm, and sat down as she had instructed.

The Agent's eyes widened a little when he suggested that this doesn't need to be made into a big fuss.
"I'm afraid its a little late for that. You're going to have to be held responsible for your actions."

The Agent tilted her head, pulling her hands from behind her back, crossing them in front of her instead.
"Listen, I've worked with you for a while now, and its been enough time to raise a few concerns that I can honestly say I'm not surprised have lead to this outcome.
And I'll give you a fare warning now, if you don't seek to improve, then your situation here is just going to get harder for you.
You are brilliant at what you do, there is no questioning the kind of work you've accomplished and will accomplish and the kind of support Rocket can gain from it. But no matter how smart you are, Rocket has absolutely no place for someone who can't control themselves in a situation like this, or more importantly who can't be part of the team."

Faleen made a point to keep eye contact, putting a firm emphasis on her last statement.
"Do you understand that?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces