Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Molly / Hel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:45 pm
Zyphiris
Lucyal

for Hel: What would the Perfect Wedding be like OuO?

Hel: Drinking champagne at the reception from Alex's skull.

Alright I jest! Hrm. Truly I have not thought about it that hard, because just getting married at this point would be perfect...but between you and I...I have been entertaining thoughts that the perfect wedding would be to be piss everyone off equally and elope...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:35 pm
HI AL HI

HI

If Molly could have one material thing in the world, what would it be? Would she give up something equally important for it?

Also does she still have green lingere?

And when are her and Jeremy getting married?  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:42 am
Molly: You are injured and one of the few Hunters remaining asked to sit out a mission while everyone else is sentenced to literally die in this mission. Do you still stay behind or do you come with them?

Lucyal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:22 am
Molly: if you could change one thing about any one person what would it be?  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Rejam

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:23 am
Molly: Does it ever get exhausting/frustrating acting as token Mom of Deus? Are there ever times that you wish you could just set aside worrying about other people? And lastly, who do you think on the Island needs you most?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:29 am
Molly:
What would you do if you actually became a division leader?  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:31 am
Nyxtsuki Moon
HI AL HI

HI

If Molly could have one material thing in the world, what would it be? Would she give up something equally important for it?

Also does she still have green lingere?

And when are her and Jeremy getting married?

Molly: One material thing? Um...a waffle maker! I'd love to make some waffles! Oh...sure! I would give up something equal for a waffler maker!

Uh............................................................. . . . . . Y-yes...I do......

W-WHAT? No! We're not! We're not! Oh goodness, where does this keep coming from!?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:34 am
Zoobey
Molly: You are injured and one of the few Hunters remaining asked to sit out a mission while everyone else is sentenced to literally die in this mission. Do you still stay behind or do you come with them?

Lucyal

Molly: Oh...goodness...as long as it isn't an order to stay behind...then I'd go...because I have to try to help even if...the end...  

Lucyal
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:37 am
lizbot
Molly: if you could change one thing about any one person what would it be?

Molly: It'd be myself and...I would change...I'd want to be more...confident! There's lots of hunters like Bix, Rep, Dakota, Miss Clerise and Miss Clarice, bless their hearts...oh so many hunters who are so sure of themselves and I really admire that! I want to be like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:42 am
Rejam
Molly: Does it ever get exhausting/frustrating acting as token Mom of Deus? Are there ever times that you wish you could just set aside worrying about other people? And lastly, who do you think on the Island needs you most?

Molly: Um...I mean, I think I feel tired sometimes, but that's after a full and productive day! I don't find it frustrating...I really like helping others...and...I don't think I could imagine myself doing anything else...It's in my nature to worry, or so I'm told, and it's been going on for twenty three years now, so I don't think that's going to change...

Oh...I don't think anyone really needs me but...if I had to say who I worry about the most...er...well...it shifts between Jeremy and Rep...

Please don't tell him I said that, please.  

Lucyal
Crew

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:44 am
poke mattix
Molly:
What would you do if you actually became a division leader?

Molly: Oh gosh, I hope that'd never happen! I'm not qualified for that at all! There are so many other capable hunters our there much more deserving of the position...but if I did...well...I'd pass it over to someone more capable!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:42 am
Lucyal

Molly - Is there anything that you really regret? Also what is one thing you wish you could change about the people on Deus?

Hel - Do you ever miss your wings?

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:08 pm
kuroopu
Lucyal

Molly - Is there anything that you really regret? Also what is one thing you wish you could change about the people on Deus?

Hel - Do you ever miss your wings?

Molly:....Um....

Yes. I regret that I couldn't protect my younger sister. If only I had done something different, then maybe...

Oh...um...well...that's hard, because...I like everyone just the way they are...! That's what makes them all unique and individuals but...I do kind of wish...everyone would just be a bit kinder to one another so that everyone could get along better...

Is that bad?

Hel: At first I did, but now? Not so much. The only thing I miss is that I can not just step off a ledge or leap into the sky and take off...but that feeling is fleeting, especially with my familiar at my side now!

Actually, I like not having wings. No molting, I can go swimming, I can wear clothes without having to cut holes in the back of them, and the best thing is that I can sleep flat on my back! Plus they were always a liability in battle! Now they are not. Truly the positives are astounding!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:44 pm
@ Molly:
If yeh had the chance te chaynj yer fate, would yeh?
If it was in your power to stop someone from hurting/killing someone close to you, but doing so meant having to kill the offender, would you?
What are your thoughts on love?

@ Hel:
If you could do anything you wanted for a day and be the only one who remembers it afterwards, what would you do?

Lucyal

medigel

Anxious Spirit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:36 pm
Lucyal

@ Molly - You have a choice of either eating only granola bars for the rest of your life or eating only oatmeal. Which do you pick and why?

What are your thoughts on bikinis?

Would you ever consider dying your hair blonde?

What sort of traits do you look for in an ideal partner?

Soup or salad or breadsticks?

What would you do if you suddenly had a million dollars?

@ Hel - Would you rather have a boil's body for a year or half to walk backwards everywhere for a year?

How do you feel about the color pink?

If you could go anywhere in the entire world, where would you go and why?

Boxers or briefs?

Who is someone you wish you could be friends with but aren't?

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff