Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Gold Diggers and Pollwhores
One of my best friends gave me a Snow White pen today Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Disney?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sagebomb

Captain

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:11 pm
GoldDiggingWhore
Speaking of Snow White, anyone here see Snow White and the Huntsman? I thought it wasn't bad, but seriously, I wish I could have watched it looking at anyone else's face but Kristen Stewart's

I wasnt a fan. First time I watched it I gave up after half a hour. Second time, I saw the last 30 mins because I was at my half bros place when his family was watching. Based on the last 30 mins. I dont need to see it at a whole.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:37 pm
Sagebomb
GoldDiggingWhore
Speaking of Snow White, anyone here see Snow White and the Huntsman? I thought it wasn't bad, but seriously, I wish I could have watched it looking at anyone else's face but Kristen Stewart's

I wasnt a fan. First time I watched it I gave up after half a hour. Second time, I saw the last 30 mins because I was at my half bros place when his family was watching. Based on the last 30 mins. I dont need to see it at a whole.

emotion_brofist  

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:40 pm
Snow White is awesome! My favorite Disney Princess has to be Rapunzel, though. <3

Snow White and The Huntsman was a massive dissapointment. The visuals were amazing, but the storyline was a bit of a mess, and while Hemsworth and Theron carried their roles well, Stewart was atrocious (as always) and I'm glad she won't be in the sequel.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:10 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
Snow White is awesome! My favorite Disney Princess has to be Rapunzel, though. <3

Snow White and The Huntsman was a massive dissapointment. The visuals were amazing, but the storyline was a bit of a mess, and while Hemsworth and Theron carried their roles well, Stewart was atrocious (as always) and I'm glad she won't be in the sequel.

The storyline is always a mess when they try to redo classics.
Did you know that in the original Snow White story, the evil queen was forced to put on fire-hot iron shoes and dance herself to death at Snow White's wedding? Also, in the original The Little Mermaid, she doesn't get her prince in the end. He falls in love with someone else, and the mermaid turns to seafoam. I just love how nothing stays accurate from the original stories rofl

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:25 pm
Clover_IceQueen
ShadowedMoonlight

Did you know that in the original Snow White story, the evil queen was forced to put on fire-hot iron shoes and dance herself to death at Snow White's wedding? Also, in the original The Little Mermaid, she doesn't get her prince in the end. He falls in love with someone else, and the mermaid turns to seafoam. I just love how nothing stays accurate from the original stories rofl
I'm unfamiliar with the old Snow White ending, but I've known the original Little Mermaid version for a long time. Doesn't she feel pain as though standing on shards of glass with every step she takes with her human legs, as well?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:40 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
Clover_IceQueen
ShadowedMoonlight

I'm unfamiliar with the old Snow White ending, but I've known the original Little Mermaid version for a long time. Doesn't she feel pain as though standing on shards of glass with every step she takes with her human legs, as well?

It's been a while since I've read it (I didn't bring it to college with me sad )  

Clover_IceQueen

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:20 pm
ShadowedMoonlight

I'm a huge fan of Disney's Rapunzel ^_^ Personality wise, I think she may be my current favorite as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:40 am
GoldDiggingWhore
ShadowedMoonlight

I'm a huge fan of Disney's Rapunzel ^_^ Personality wise, I think she may be my current favorite as well.
She's great, isn't she? Tangled is an awesome movie all-around.  

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas