Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Quarantine: Mckinley Academy (DEAD. DO NOT POST) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:41 pm
User Image

"What no family to talk to? Come on you got to have someone to talk to." She said as she leaned in a bit closer to him with a flirty like face.

Acidburn95

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:42 pm
i blush slightly "n-no. not really. my moms in the hospital, and my dad's been dead or over a year.im an only child"  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image

"Oh that sucks." She said as she wrapped her arm around him and pulled him into a hug letting his head rest on her breasts. "Must be a hard life huh?" She said feeling a bit sorry.

Acidburn95

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:49 pm
blushes deely "u-um...yeah, sometimes"  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:54 pm
User Image

"Don't worry we just need to keep our heads up and stay alive and we'll get out of here in no time. Always look on the bright side." She said with a smile as she loosened up next to him so he had room to move. "How yah feeling now with that red face of yours?" She asked with a giggle.

Acidburn95

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:56 pm
"u-um.....better, i guess. are you....are you flirting with me?" i ask curiously  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image

"Why do you think i shoved your head in my breast's? Your cute when your shy you know that." She said with a giggle.

Acidburn95

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:03 pm
blushes "th-thanks. anyways, i gotta go. m legs are stating to hurt. " i say as i get up, stretching and jogging of, speeding up as i reach a pillar and kickoff of it, grabbing onto the railing of a second floor over pass walk way, climbing over and running off  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:09 pm
Name: James Meade
Species: Wolf
Fur color: Brownish Grey
Clothes: http://www.bishibooru.com/_images/7c4d7d2bb6803ace468f28d5909ae6a6/33779 - animal_ears anthro hoodie lightning piercing raining tail wolf.jpg
Weapons: An old Kabar he merely wanted to show his friends.
Group: Skaters
Grade: Senior

James sighed, and he stretched, "Why am I still here...?" he asked, "This is crap. I could be like... home." he picked up his skateboard, and walked along, "Not nearly enough to do here... Ain't no one to talk to..." he sighed again, realizing he was just rambling to himself again.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:12 pm
User Image

"Heh parkour guy very cute." There was a beep from the walky talky then as Julia picked it up. "Dad?"
"Yeh i'm here. How is everyone."
"Some of the kids are starting to lose it....and i think i may have found a candidate to be leader for now. How's the shipment of supplies going?"
"Its going good but there's a catch.....One of the needs to come back after we deliver it and you gotta come up with the kid."
"What do you mean?"
"There trying to figure out what is going on so there need a kid to come out and give some blood then we leave."
"Then what about me?"
"Your hair didn't turn white. So we don't know why that happened but we do know everyone else's did so we need one of them. It doesn't mean your getting out just yet."
"I understand dad. So you only want me and another kid for the pick-up right?"
"Yes"
"Ok dad....got to go. bye." She said as she clicked it off and ran after Acid using the same route he did but quickly ran into James as she fell back. "Ow...sorry about that.....oh James. How you doin?" She asked.

Halcyonic Wolf
(edited)

Acidburn95

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:22 pm
i catch sight of the entrance to my den. a reinforced locked door with just enough of the bottom cut away for me to slide under. i run at full speed towards it and then drop to the ground, sliding underneath, grabbing a handle thats above it and closing the small opening. i sigh and lay down on a makeshift bed made out of cushions from the furniture from the teachers lounge.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:42 pm
James stumbled back, "Uh... hey." he said, and he waved his tail a bit. "In a hurry?" he joked, and he helped her up, "Something wrong?" he asked and smiled.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:48 pm
User Image

"No every things fine really." She said as she got up as she pulled her shirt up realizing her breast had been exposed then but didn't really care if he saw or not....technically she didn't care if anyone saw. She already had so many people staring at them. "So what are you up to james?" She asked.

Halcyonic Wolf

Acidburn95

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:55 pm
James shrugged, "Nothing..." he answered, "What else can I do?" he asked, "I wish they'd hurry up and figure all this out." he said, and he leaned against a wall, "You sure everything's fine? I mean... not much reason to run other than you're being chased."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image

"Ah no real reason. I was chasing after this one guy but i guess i lost him now. Don't worry my dad will figure it out....hey you willing to give some blood. My dad said they needed some when they deliver the supplies on the roof. There next step to a cure." Julia said with a smile at him.

Halcyonic Wolf

Acidburn95

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas