[ PRP ] The End of a Rainbow [ Mirage x Tropic Fever ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lantierum

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:18 pm
He was taken off-guard, and had to think for a moment. While he floundered for an answer, he contemplated whether it could be a trap.

"I suppose I'd say I'm sorry," he said slowly, but continued to think to himself. "However, I'm kind of not. You're pretty," he added, and held his back to the wall. Truth? Yes. Stupid? Most likely. But he promised himself long ago he wouldn't lie if it came to pass that a situation was dead serious, and not just a prank or game. This was one of those moments.

Blinded By Silence

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The rainbow doe chuckled and stepped closer. She stepped about him daintily, her hooves barely making a sound on the damp stone and her long tail gently caressing the buck's flank.

"Well, you are right about that." The doe gently pressed her muzzle in his dip of his jaw, just below his ear. She could kill him so easily, she thought, and the thought made her grin, "So, buck. What are you going to make of it?"

Jesters Jingle

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lantierum

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:47 am
For a moment he just blinked, unbelieving his own ears. His skin twitched at the touch of her tail, and he couldn't help but smirk. "Well..." He took another chance, and quickly kissed her cheek with the flick of his tongue. "I'm not entirely busy for the next day or so..."

Interesting. He'd never had another kin interested in him before. Let alone one that could kill him in an instant, with such a fiery temper. His cheesy smile grew. There was some charm in his goofiness after all, he supposed. He just had to work at it for a bit.

Blinded By Silence

((5 months later.... DX)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He was hooked, she could feel it. So deep, he would never escape. But he was not the only one. As the rush from the power she held over this innocent little buck pumped in her veins, an unconscious trigger was pulled and the beginning of her soon-to-be sickness leeched into her heart. This ability to change the lives of other, this manipulation of will, would soon become the addiction that would turn Mirage into the doe she would later become. But she ignored any and all warnings her conscious gave her. Instead, she grinned, pushing against the buck.

"Well, buck, that leaves me with two options. I can stay, or I can leave." She batted her lashes around sharp eyes, "It's up to you, really. If you want me, that is. Decide. Now."

It mattered not, his decision. She take the buck with his consent or not. But ever inch of trust she could get was a weapon she could use against him, and she wasn't the type to keep such a pathetically small arsenal. She'd do what she wanted, then leave in the dead of night, never to be seen again.

Jesters Jingle
You can wrap it up with your last post, then we'll have the 20 posts we need. <3

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Pigxels

Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:05 pm
His thoughts raced while he struggled to determine his decision, and then finally settled on a snap decision to just go with hit... She was pretty after all, and what was a fling? Just... a fling, right? He bit his lip awkwardly, and glanced down at the wall to avoid her piercing, hypnotizing gaze. "I... stay," he said tightly, unsure whether it was technically a selfish thing or not to say so.

"But uh... you're my first, so be a little gentle, yeah..?" He laughed awkwardly.

Blinded By Silence

(2 years later. 8D And FIN!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:30 pm
JesterJinx
((A simply beautiful ending! LOL! xD))

Blinded By My Silence

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Roleplaying