Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 702 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:37 pm
She laughed and walked over to Sadora and crouched down, pulling the shirt up to just below her arms. "Here. Put your arms through these holes. And then you have your shirt on." Keila said, still smiling. She looked to Sena and chuckled again, grinning still. "Sena. You need to take the sock off of your arm and put it on one of your feet." and she looked over to the fridge with a small frown. She'd put in a microwave, but she wanted a stove.
"And yeah. Food. I have some ramen in the fridge.. don't ask why, and then.. I can get some water from the sink and nuke it for you after defrosting it." she chuckled again, shaking her head. "I think I just need to take all of the stuff that doesn't belong in the fridge and put it in the closet on one of those shelves.." Keila laughed again. Between the innocence of Sena and Sadora and her own sillyness. . . it was just a moment to laugh.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:56 am
After managing to get the clothes on, the children settled on the floor, their legs crossed. Sadora's stomach growled and she blushed lightly. She was really really hungry. Sena smirked toward her but then looked back at Keila. "When is Mama coming to get us?" They were already starting to miss her. Taking a deep breath, Sadora spoke next. "Is Mama going to stay here?"  

Sakura_DeVara

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:26 pm
She looked between the two. They looked so... grown-up almost. And they were how old again? Forgot to ask. Oh well.
"Guys, Ria will be here soon.. don't worry." Keila smiled at them, standing up with a small yawn. "And to answer your question Sadora, she'll be staying here at Ria High.." I hope... "yes.. but no, not with me. At least I think.. but if you all need a place to stay, you all and Kira and Ria, don't hesitate to come over. Besides, its lonely here alone sometimes." she nodded for a moment and then lowered her eyes, remembering some of her recent nightmares.. of losing EVERYTHING that was valuable her. AKA, her memories. Her memories, her identity... the nightmares were downright odd and creepy. But she looked back up before her eyes had tread on the ground for even a moment with a smile. "But... wait here for just a few minutes... all right?" she grabbed a few dollars off of her desk and nodded. "I'll just run down the hall and grab something from the vending machine. I won't be but a moment. Stay right there and don't move a muscle, okay?" Keila smiled and opened the door, vaulting down the hallway and stopped near the elevator, putting a dollar bill into the machine and looking at what was in there. She finally got a bag of Doritos, two sodas and a Hershey bar, knowing that the both of them were hungry and ran back to the room, where she'd left the door open.
Although she felt protective of them, especially since Ria had left them in her charge, she trusted them to not possibly poof off anywhere or any impending doom or kidnapping to happen to them without them screaming first. And then she'd know. Definately, definately know. But she ran back and closed the door, trying to not slide on the carpet and closed the door, expertly balancing the four items in her hands as she did so.
"Sena, Sadora, c'mere, I got food and stuff and .." the can of Coke teetered on her arm and her eyes got wide, "I'mseriouslyabouttodropit!" Keila started going forwards, trying to make sure she didn't drop it. One, it might explode, two, she'd have to leave again, three... it'd be all fizzy if it didn't break!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:00 am
It was Sadora who started laughing as Keila came back in. She started rolling on the floor in mirth. Sena scowled at his sister and stood up. He grabbed the thing that was about to fall as she rushed past him. "What is it?" He inspected the thing and then shook it against is ear. There was something in it. Taking a claw, he punctured the top of the thing, only to be sprayed by something wet. He yelped in surprise, dropping the thing in shock.

Sena was now laughing so hard she was crying. Her brother looked absolutely hilarious now.  

Sakura_DeVara

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:56 pm
Okay. She coudn't help it. Keila started to giggle, and then laugh very loudly and then stopped, trying to be polite. "Sa... Sadora.. next time, don't be so curious... It's just a soda.. or pop. Whichever you prefer." she giggled again and sat on the floor by the hysterically laughing Sena. "You drink it. And then, this.." she held up the chocolate bar. "This, my good friends, is the center of all life. Woots for chocolate. And .. Doritos are Doritos. You stick 'em in your lunch." she shrugged and opened the bag, eating one and leaving the chocolate and chip bag on the floor, but taking the other soda. God only knew what would happen if the other one exploded... she moved to the bathroom and took a towel from the shower and then offered it to Sadora, hoping he'd be able to wipe himself off so that she could worry about the stains on the floor before having to worry about the stained closed and him being confused and shocked. "Here. Wipe yourself off.. that stuff'll get sticky if you don't get it all off." she nodded and looked to Sena, smiling at her. "Don't touch the chocolate yet.. I have to open it up myself. Cause then I can split it right and teach you guys the many different ways to eat chocolate!... not all of them, though, cause I don't know them myself." she shrugged. "And we don't have strawberries or cherries or marshmellows and graham crackers.." her eyes lit up. "Aww... a s'more sounds SO good right now.."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:40 am
Sena scowled as he dropped by the bed. She was right on one account. It was already getting sticky. Heaving a big sigh, he went to the thing called the bathroom and turned a knob. Water came out. He blinked in surprise. Shrugging, he climbed on the table part and sat in the sink, washing himself off. He was still small enough to slightly fit in the sink.

Sadora had meanwhile gotten control over herself. She sat up and stared at the items in amazement. THey looked simply wonderful. Not touching it like Keila said, she eyed them. THen she heard Keila say something about s'mores. She frowned. "What do you want S'more of?" It was very confusing indeed. This whole world was confusing.  

Sakura_DeVara

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:01 am
She watched Sena walk into the bathroom and then she folded her arms as she looked back to Sadora. And she had to smile, shaking her head slowly. God, I love these kids.. I only wish I was taller, then I'd feel a lot more adultlike.
"No.. a s'more is something you eat. It's like... when you're at a bonfire, and someone brings a bag of marshmellow and some chocolate and graham crackers.. you cook the marshmellow so it's all sitcky and soft and yummy and then you stick in between two graham crackers and put some chocolate in it. It's absolutely to die for.." she wrapped her arms around herself and spun around in a brief circle before dropping to her kjnees and picking up the hersey bar. "Not really to actually die for.. but it's just a saying." Keila added, not knowing if she'd know the saying or not. "But anyway," she looked back to the bathroom and quickly opened the chocolate and snapped off the first row and offered it to Sadora. "Here. Try some. It's really good. Just tear off the first bar and put it in your mouth and let it melt. If you chew it up, before it gets all gooey, then it's no good." she nodded firmly and then smiled, taking another row of chocolate off and took one of the bars and put it into her own mouth, sighing happily as it melted.
In the back of her mind, however, there was a lingering notion of worry.
When's Ria going to come back? Why won't she just suddenly appear from the shadows in my room and smile at me, and Sena, and Sadora..? It shouldn't have taken her this long..
Unless Evil decided to do something stupid and put all of them in danger.
said a voice in the back of her mind. Quietly. Mockingly.
I'd forgotten he was there.. that almost just seems like a wierd dream. The only reason I know it happened is because the kids are here with me. she looked up at Sadora with a soft smile, pulling her knees up to herself and wrapping her arms around them, still holding her chocolate in her right hand as she gently buried her head into her knees, feeling so helpless all of a sudden. And at the same time, forgetting the fact that she could just ask Ria what was happening herself.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:53 am
Pallas floated towards the window of Kelia's room, sensing which one she was in. He also sensed two more people, children, with her. After focusing on them, he said to himself. "So... It has happened like that. Hundreds of possible futures lie for those two, still inexperienced in the world. The future is a hard thing to guess as it has yet to happen and can change."

He reached the window and knocked on it. "It's Pallas. I have soda." He said loud enough for her to hear. something told him that he needed to visit Keila and bring soda. He was keeping them at the perfect temperature with his cryokinesis.

Cevian

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:06 am
She suddenly looked up at a knock on the window and she had to blink and then she was suddenly elated, not thinking about anything else except the figure outside her window. As far as she was concerned, the window didn't even exist right now.
"Pallas!" Keila exclaimed after a moment of silence and in a single moment, she'd stood, leapt onto her bed, and with that bounciness behind her, flung herself at him, arms outstretched and pushed the windows open and grabbed him, for a moment forgetting how high in the air she was and just clung to him. "Pallas, Pallas, Pallas..." she kept murmuring, her face buried into his chest. She hadn't seen him since they'd gotten seperated after their attempted hot springs visit and had missed him dearly, but hadn't the time to go see him, having gotten caught up in her schoolwork. Or rather, she was afraid to, thinking he might not feel for her as he had before.
And most of all, that he didn't care. What she'd also tried to rationalize with herself was that she shouldn't be going around and liking people at her age. But she didn't care right now, because she had him in her arms, whether he liked it or not. And that was that. And then it hit her.
Oh, we're about twelve stories above ground.
Brilliant.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:22 am
Pallas wrapped his right arm around Keila, since the case of sodas was in his left hand. He floated them inside the room and over the bed, landing on the ground. He closed the window behind them with his mind. "I'm happy to see you too. I'm sorry I've not visited but I've been training my mind against people trying to control me like Evil did."

The soda's floated out of his hand and landed gently on the floor. Pallas brought his other arm around Keila and smiled.

Cevian

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:46 am
As they were back inside, she quickly exhaled inwardly. She didn't like heights very much when she had not a lot of control over what she was doing. She looked up at him and smiled softly, her head still in his chest. She blushed as he mentioned that he was happy to see her, and then she felt very giddy. Like she was TOO happy to see him. Blushing even deeper as he put his other arm around her, she scooted back and out of his hug, trying to hide her blush.
"U-um... Pallas. This is Sadora. Sadora, this is.." she looked up to Pallas, trying to hide her smile. "This is Pallas." now talking to him she added, "Sadora has a brother, too. His name is Sena. But right now.. he's kind of in a sticky situation.. literally. He sprayed Coke all over himself a few minutes ago.. so .. yeah..." she looked to the ground and huffed for a moment. "Anyway!" she smiled again, having completely forgotten already what Pallas had said other than that he was happy to see her and he apologized for not visiting.
That means he does care... her heart was spinning circles inside her chest and she felt incredibly happy, but kept it under control.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:03 am
((Ahh! So sorry!))

Sadora stared up at the man in front of her. He was really no more than a boy but still. She was simply a kid. Nothing more. She smiled shyly up at him, going mute again. She wasn't used to this many people. Sena was way better at this kind of thing. Why, she wasn't sure. She waved shyly up at him, sucking on the choco-late. Whatever the stuff was, it was simply delicious. It made her happy.

A few minutes later, Sena came out of the bathroom, frustrated beyond belief. He still didn't understand this world all that much. He looked up and realized that it wasn't just Keila anymore. Immediately he moved in front of his sister, glaring up at the boy. He was only about 10 years older than himself. Maybe 15. "Who are you?" His voice was clearly defensive as he made certain that his sister was blocked from sight.  

Sakura_DeVara

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:10 pm
Keila smiled as she watched Sadora wave shyly at Pallas and chuckled softly. "So I'm guessing you like the chocolate, then?"
And then Sena came out of the bathroom
"Sena.. no worries. This is Pallas. He's a friend. Don't worry." she said softly to him. Keila looked about for a moment. "Now how about that chocolate, hmm?" she knelt down and picked up the still filled wrapper lying on the floor and tore off a bar, offering to Sena with a small smile.

(( No problem, Ria. xD That all happened in the period of two hours,... so yeah. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:42 pm
Sena frowned at the chocholate. It even marred his lips. Then he looked up at Pallas. Finally he settled down on the ground and put the chocolate in his mouth. It instantly melted. His sister giggled as he focused on the sweet sensation. It was really good.  

Sakura_DeVara

Cevian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:24 pm
"Yes, don't worry. It's not like I'm still being forced into following Evil," Pallas said, not thinking that this comment may be misinterpreted by the children somehow. They might take it the wrong way and think that he is following Evil. He bent down to get a couple of sodas from the box he brought.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff