Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
❝ YAOI - 1x1 ┋ the search of :: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ERMAHGERD!
  +
View Results

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:09 am
Aster -- rem

c': i've been here waiting for you obviously~~~[/rollsonthefloorinexcitement]

Ooh a haunted merman ;D sounds good to me, plagued and forced to go in search for the jewl. Sounds good to me~. Yes, I love a good seme who tricks the person, 'I'm the seme--' 'about that[/jumps]' 'Oh noooo'. Oh lordie, and the Prince would think the merman is just a fragile mermaid in need of a proper man that'll be a shocker when he discovers the truth! And oh, should it be... the part about the tail, should there be a magical thing about mermaids? They gain human legs when they leave the water and they dry off or something?

And yes, a greedy hunter I like >:].

Alright, then the harem is settled :'D except the characters, I don't mind either c: I can play both seme and uke, though I would prefer to play at least one uke xD. I normally play seke but since most people like ukes I'll play seme. So whatever you want to play will work for me m/.

Alright, then where ever you want c: I find p.ms awkward and strange so xDD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:24 am
The Invisable Spaz

Strange. Im better at playing seme.
                My uke never seem to be ukes in the end or they're just turns out to be total sadist. = w='
                For the merman- haven't thought that part out yet. :'x
                if we go little mermaid-ish? nice sea witch gave him something enchanted to wear?
                or maybe at a certain age merfolk are able to split their tails at will if they wish it
                but just not for long periods of time? I mean- they need to be in water every now and then

For the U/S/S:
                Pirate- seke?
                Merman- seke?
                Prince- uke
                Hunter- seme

Harem:
                Assassin- uke
                Prince- seme

what about the cousin and the former lover?

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:45 am
Aster -- rem

Really? biggrin mine are normally nice guys /).( I try so hard and it just never works!
Hm, that would work, the idea that they need water, I sort of think of the merman getting sick from being out of the water to long xD or something like that.

That sounds good to me, give the pirate and merman room to decide who jumps who xD

Hm... since the Prince is a seme maybe the former lover should be a uke and the cousin be a seme?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:59 am
The Invisable Spaz

lol Definitely.
                I always like the idea of a seme x seme going at it with each other
                and trying to figure out whose on top xD seke x seke is close enough

which roles do you want though? I'm fine with any really.
                I want the pirate but if you wanted him then, I'm fine with taking the merman.
                I'm also wanting the hunter. o xo;;

As for the harem rp- do you want to play two ukes, two seme, or one seme/one uke?

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:04 am
Aster -- rem

Hm, I would actually like the merman honestly c: and i'm good with the prince to xD m/

And hm... I want the assassin honestly, but if you want him that's okay. And I wouldn't mind having the cousin but again, if you want him you can play him i'm interchangeable~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:13 am
The Invisable Spaz

haha xD
                Okay. So its:

me: pirate & hunter || prince & former lover
                I wanted him instead of cousin just so I can have him have some sort of face off with the assassin lol

some random person: 'CAT FIGHT!' /shot

you: merman & prince || assassin & cousin

if so- we're settled xD

I will try to have it set up by tomorrow cause it late over here. 3 am really xD
                /tired

should I have some elaborate profile code set up or do you want something simple?
                do you want to include personality and bio?

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:29 am
Aster -- rem

Yup sounds about right and now I hunt for pictures m/

Alright, night then xD you're a few hours ahead and i'm already half brain dead!

Hm... Maybe something simple for now? c: perhaps just a blurb of personality and bio? But whatever you want xD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:34 am
The Invisable Spaz

okay! just name, age and blurb is good enough;
                anything else can be found out during the course of the rp
                what fun! emotion_awesome

good night. <3

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:50 am
Aster -- rem
/quote]

Alright c: and good night!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:45 am
The Invisable Spaz

OKAY! I actually got s**t done before errands calls me away.
                Both thread are set up and basically using the same profile format.
                Feel free to fill them out and post them in rp thread or post here and I
                simply move them there myself. Either is fine with me = w=

Its 1:45 pm as I'm posting this. I will probably have the first post up
                around 6 or 7. That is- if you want to post first- feel free to do so.

Actually- we haven't yet discussed the starting parameters have we xD
                Where would you like to start?

Jewel of the Sea

Yours Truly

Why not at the very beginning for both? Have the merman just as
                he is caught by the slavers; and the assassin sneaking into the
                Prince's room?

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:44 pm
Aster -- rem

Jewel of the Sea

User Image

███████║███████████████████████████████████║█║████

█ ⋮⋮ Mocha
                                                              █ ⋮⋮ Twenty two
                                                              █ ⋮⋮ Merman

►Mocha lived a relatively normal life, he has three siblings, all girls and he lived with his mother and father in a reef in shallow waters to the North of civilization. Often called Mocha after a type of herbal drink on the mainland he was often complimented on his beauty and was known to have a lot of friends. He was even more so loved due to his early development of being able to go onto land at the age of thirteen. However, he was also known to be unable to last as long as regular mermaids on land. Nevertheless, he was still appreciated and has little complaints in life. He enjoys salty foods and playing with fish(they just seem to love him). But he can't seem to stand dark undersea caves he has a terrible fear of sea witches and can't stand being held down.

►Mocha though looks sweet is rather mean to other people. Or often seen as 'two-faced' he is actually very spoiled when it comes down to it but is also very loveable despite his bitter nature towards others. He also brings up things that should be left alone for the most part. Bring up other people's mistakes and not realize that he has hurt someone's feelings. It's a rather big flaw of his, that and that he can be a bit ambitious as well.

The Invisable Spaz// ♛

User Image

█ ⋮⋮ Aki Tensa
                                                              █ ⋮⋮ Twenty five
                                                              █ ⋮⋮ Prince

«Aki is the second named Prince of a land located in a northern mountain far from the sea. He is not the heir to his kingdom's throne and will probably have no chance at becoming King. His brother had his third child when Aki turned twenty and since then, Aki has been traveling to different corners of the earth enjoying the sights just in case things decided to end badly at home. Despite his loss of title a lot of people have spread rumors that he desires to steal the throne, however, he has little hopes for it and chose to part himself from his family in hopes that the tension would die down. However, on his way to the Eastern seas, his ship was acted and his crew was slaughtered, and in turn he was taken upon a Slave ship the owners in hope to sell the Prince to an enemy Kingdom as an errand boy for the King.

«Aki is a coward, he isn't afraid to admit it and it is often shown because he can't even hold up a sword with his face burning up and his chest hurting with paranoia. He's a worry wart and tries his best to 'look' brave for the sake of him being a Prince. But in all seriousness, he's just a plain coward who tends to be to sweet for his own good. The Prince enjoys sweets, and actually only eats fish, he does not eat any other type of meat. He fears storms because he was in a ship wreck when he was very young, however, he washed onto shore a few hours after the terrible incident.

The Invisable Spaz // ♛

Yours Truly

User Image

█ ⋮⋮ Asher
                                                              █ ⋮⋮ Twenty One
                                                              █ ⋮⋮ Cousin

⇛Asher was a scour child and never seemed to enjoy talking or being with others. He found them mostly boring and couldn't very well stand being near them. Crowds were always bothersome and he could never manage learning from tutors because he would grow annoyed with their voices quickly. This lack of social standards left him at a disadvantage to his cousin the Prince. Whom he seemed to always be jealous of. He didn't know why, and he was pretty much treated well. His mother passed away during child birth, and his father often slept around with the maids of the castle and gave Asher a younger brother whom is seen as a love child among the courts. His father known as a disgrace to the family left Asher with a bad name. His thoughts hoping that he could on day be king and prove that his family's name was no to be looked down upon. However, his cousin succeeds the throne, and unless his cousin dies, Asher will remain in his foul named family.

⇛Asher likes problem solving, when his math tutor would come, he would be given multiple math problems and he could spend his whole day trying to figure them out. But he lacks speaking skills and can't talk to others without making an insult or mocking someone. Let's just say he would prefer to sleep his day away then talk to other people. However, he still strives to be King simply for the title. He doesn't like the idea of doing the actual job.

The Invisable Spaz // ♛

User Image

█ ⋮⋮ Tanner Andersan
                                                              █ ⋮⋮ Nine teen
                                                              █ ⋮⋮ Assassin

↻Tanner was actually born in a Russian territory far from any Arabian land. His father was involved in the League of Shadows and was known for his assassination skills, this he passed onto his son. However, Tanner always lacked the killing aspect. He had trouble killing people for some odd reason. His father would always persist and he always managed to fail. And in years of growing practice he had little proof to show that he could be in the League of Shadows and he was mocked a shame. He lost his hopes of being a great assassin and actually moved to the East for being a man of odd works. Scaring people off and making messages clear. But he never killed anyone. Soon he lost his strive for working in the mafia and he was offered other jobs of assassination. He took the offer and he made his first kill. The loss was great and it ate him from the inside out, however, he made him known about through a few countries and he was offered anther job and he reluctantly took it.

↻Tanner is weak minded when it comes to sympathy he can't stand sob stories because he relates to them to easily and becomes easily attached to others. However, Tanner is also very good at hiding his emotions, but they tend to show in his body. If he is worried he often bites his nails until they bleed or will even pick at his arms until they bruise and become bloody. When he doesn't feel the need to hide his emotions he tends to be a bright person. Not to mention he might even become eccentric in some situations.

The Invisable Spaz // ♛

Sorry D: I was helping my Nana with my cousin's birthday party today so I wasn't able to get on and finish the blurbs. But, they are done now xD thankfully~~

Starting from the beginning sounds good to me c: should we leave the cousin and former lover out for a little while then? Just until the former lover starts to get jealous and the cousin realizing that the Prince isn't dead?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:15 pm
The Invisable Spaz

ugh no worries
you're not the only one busy.
i got my hands ful with my cousin's baby shower
my parent's visit and having to worry about my
freeloading brothers.

I feel so stress i think my hair is turning gray.
I found two strands today xD

and my daughter and brothers ganging up on me
saying 'Oh no mommy's turning into grandma!'

that got me either twitching all day or falling into fits of laughter. lol

I need to get to work on mine.
havent even found time to find a picture yet x -x  

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:37 pm
Aster -- rem

Oh goodness, the hectic house x_X. Just don't pluck the hairs! What's that saying, 'five more will grow in it's place'? xD Something like that, either way, it sounds like it sucks!

I'd snap xD I can't even handle the people in my house already. Then again, it's going to suck worse when my mama adopts my cousins. Being a sister three times over oh lordie thank god i'm graduating.

And aww a daughter c: despite my lack of patience I love children[/rolls] I always take care of a set of twins and a little boy and the boy and me are like Finn and Jake xD

It took me forever, worse thing about rps xD trying to find pictures! But my trouble is in the posting style I suck at making them they just fhjksdgh plain suck xDD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:50 pm
The Invisable Spaz

haha really? I never knew that
should tell my mom that cause she is always plucking at her grays
and she always be complaining in the morning when she sees more
where they shouldn't be xD

but I mean really she should stop. she's plucking her entire head bald
she's already got a nice mohawk going >w>;;

haha finn and jake gawd she loves that show
she always running around screaming what time is it!
my brother just adds fuel to it by actually answering xD

well i just got pictures. for some reason, i just ended up
with a handful of redheads. lol

edit: and I dun think you should worry about posting style so much
I never cared for em. I just have lots of fun editing things xD  

Aster -- rem

Gallant Gawker

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:19 pm
Aster -- rem

I think I got it off of totally spies xD she needs to know before it's to late! The next thing she knows that gorgeous mohawk will be nothing but a small patch of hair and dusted up baby hairs on the sides! xDD

m/ That show is pretty amazing xD I do the same thing with him. Or whenever I need a nap i'll put it on just memorizes him xDD

Same here! I kept telling myself, 'No spaz! You can not have four gingers you can have one!' 'But-but-but ;_; '

Thank goodness xD I guess all that matters is the text of the posting? xD if that sentence made any sense at all~~

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff