Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Darker than Black: Starlight Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:24 pm
James sighed, and he held his arms up, "James Halcyon, ID: JH 105, born and raised a hired assassin, if I ain't got your contract, I'm not gonna kill you." he said, and then smiled at him, "Happy? Now tell me, who are you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:27 pm
i stare at James blankly, studying him for any sign of dishonesty.
"Acid Noctis Luminaries. ID, NL-496. Part-time Freelancer. if im not doing a job, you dont need to know."  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:30 pm
James smiled, "Great, no more strangers. Now, please drop the line. I was hoping for a more civil conversation." he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:32 pm
Naomi had climbed up a fire escape, to travel around quicker then on the streets, when she heard the fight. She lent against the closest air duct, and watched the two. One of them was actually really cute...

She Cleaned her nails, and watched the two, smirking to herself, "Oh, lookie... a couplea cute guys... " she said, and giggled  

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:33 pm
i sigh and retract the line, staring at james watchfully
"did you follow me?"
i hear someone giggle behind a nearby air duct and take the line back out, whipping it around the air duct and growling. "my, aren't i popular today."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:40 pm
James had heard her open the door, but he figured it wasn't a immediate threat, "To answer your question, Acid, I was on my way to collect the cash drop from hit I did just before this..." he thought for a moment, "Heh, I was thinkin' of getting a partner. Hits are starting to get boring on my own." he said, "There's good money in it, and I can cover your tracks."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:46 pm
"I dunno. ARE you Mr. popular?" She asked, and looked down at the wires. "I'll join you, I need cash..." she said, then looked down at the wires, "... okay, this is ether a kinky s_x toy, or your attacking me... " she said, then rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:51 pm
James tilted his head, and he smiled, "Well, might as well start a group." he said, then his watch beeped, "Ah... hell, gotta go. If you're interested, meet me here." he pulled out a card and handed it to Acid, and then handed another to Naomi, "We'll talk more there."

He hopped to the next building, and disappeared, and the card told them to go to a 5 star hotel in in downtown.

(I gotta go, just meet up there later)  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:32 pm
Halcyonic Wolf

"Thanks for helping me, _sshat!" she yelled after the guy, and looked atht one who had her in wires, "Okay, now what, bub?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:25 pm
I retract the line and sigh. "We'll, I don't know. I'm gonna just go home." I say as I turn and run off, jumping down an heading down the street.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items