Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:59 pm
Leon Court

User Image

The teacher shifted his legs as a tent began to form, the captain tossing the soldier onto the bed and ripping their clothes off.
"I told you before, Nicholas, you're mine. Every inch of this body belongs to me and me alone. Only I can touch you like this, and only I can bring you over the way you do. You're mine, Nicholas Carrington, just as I am yours!"
The blush darkened as the captain thrust into the soldier over and over and ov-
Finally shutting the book, Leon set it on the table and sighed, his blush starting to vanish. Th at us, until he turned and saw Nikolai.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:20 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The two made eye contact, Leon's surprised fear against Nikolai's tormenting charm. No words were spoken during that awkward silence, and the crackle of the flames sounded more like quick snickers. Nikolai grinned widely for a moment yet remained silent. It wasn't until the fifth unbearable minute that he actually reanimated.
Unfolding his legs, Nikolai leaned forward towards Leon. He continued on until his elbows barely stayed on the edge of his knees yet was close enough to observe every detail of Leon's nervous blush. "Hmm, and what've we here, dearie?" he cooed lightly and pulled the recently closed book up between them. He tossed a teasing wink at the flustered man before him before his lime green eyes fell to the book and the page he was just on, memory serving him well after a good rest. His eyes went from line to line at a surprisingly quick pace, and the book cover hid the rest of his face and thus expression. "Mmm... Dear me, you've quite the naught mind, haven't you dearie?" he purred and flickered his gaze up at Leon.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:30 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He clasped his hands over his "problem", blushing darker with each second. "It's just a book...nothing he's doing is even possible!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Don't tell me that, darling, you'll only want me to try it even more." Nikolai smirked while flipping a few pages back. "Now let's see here...." He flipped through a few more pages until he saw written dialogue that caught his attention. Nikolai turned his head and coughed, once his throat was clear he turned back and lowered the book just slightly as if reading from a script. With his free hand he reached out and ran his fingers against Leon's chest.

"Such a body," he stated in a different tone, even giving it the slightest of a pirate accent. His lazy slur and his high pitched had completely vanished and was replaced by a strong voice, a manly voice that could belong to the Soviet if he were a straight man. "Strong and torn from labor." His gaze, hard to fit his voice, gazed straight into Leon's. "You are mine now," His hand lifted from the chest until the fingertips rested on the forehead. "Soul," His fingertips lowered to the man's chest. "and body." He leaned in closer until he was barely sitting on the couch. "Tell me your name, boy."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:48 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon's eyes grew wide as Nikolai changed before his eyes, shocked at how easily the slender man had gone from effeminate to masculine with only a voice change. Despite his shock, the teacher's pants grew even tighter as Nikolai read from the book. He didn't quite know how to respond. That part of the book was near the beginning, and Nicholas had been so terrified of his new status as the captain's assboy that he lashed out with sarcasm and anger. So, Leon did as the soldier in the book did: he blushed darkly, leaned away a bit, and looked down. "And why should I tell you? What good can my name bring you? Call me what you want...I stopped having the freedom to name myself the second I was kidnapped from my world and tossed into yours."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:25 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai flickered his gaze to the book before looking back at Leon with the faintest of smiles. It quickly disappeared when his eyes narrowed ruthlessly. "I will allow your disobedience once." he said and lifted his hand to hold the man's chin, his fingers carefully digging into his cheeks. Nikolai, or the pirate now, leaned in until they could see into each others eyes, his a perfect mask of acting and theatre. "But that is only once. Tell me your name, I want something to say while I put you to work." he said with a wicked grin and a flash in his eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:31 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He gazed at Nikolai, his eyes filled with fear. Still, though, he refused to budge. "No! My one possession is my name. You can't ask me to share..."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:39 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The book read a vicious beating from the captain out of frustration, but one, Nikolai wouldn't dare, and two, he couldn't even if he tried. Instead, he turned a page and skimmed the next few lines. "Very well." he said heavily and plunged his hand unceremoniously into Leon's pants, taking a strong grasp on him. "Then you will know my name, and I expect you to say it all the time. Like now." He paused and read more of the book, and as he did so, he started rubbing slowly and steadily. "I am Captain Alsace. Say it."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:37 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon's mouth was squeezed shut as he tried to hold his moans in, but he couldn't do so much longer. The captain demanded his obedience. So, the young man let the moans slip out of his mouth, moaning "Captain Alsace" as his eyes closed and his head fell back.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:20 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai lightly tilted his head in faint amusement. His mind now that of the mighty pirate, he found it interesting how easily his slave bent to his will. It was pitiful, but arousing nonetheless. "Louder." he hissed, quickening his pace.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:39 am
Leon Court

User Image

"Captain Alsace!!" he cried, arching his back and moaning louder. "Pl-please, Master!!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

What a pleasuring sound, it was music to the excellent actor's ears. Nikolai smothered his pleased grin with a faint flicker of his lips. "Master?" he mused, his tone still strong and harsh. "Hmm, have you lost your pride already? If so, then let me ask one more time. What is your name?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:13 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He almost lost himself and called out his own name, but Leon forced himself to remember, and his lips apart once more. "N-Nicholas Carrington!" he moaned out, tensing.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:47 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

A smug smile escaped Nikolai's thin lips, as did the whisper, "Nicholas." He held the 's' in the name for a moment longer, enjoying the taste of the name. After he got his fill, the Sin abruptly stopped and pulled his hand out of Leon's pants. Nikolai grinned at him and stared at the book for a second longer before going back to him, his face going straight back to the dark, sinister look of the mighty pirate. With the very hand that toyed with his 'slave', Nikolai caressed his cheek then brought his long fingers to his purple hair. There was a second of gentle hair stroking, but quickly it moved to harshness when the Sin gripped a handful of his hair and pushed his head down to his own rod. They had gotten to the part where Leon had started reading after Nikolai napped, and he planned to punish the poor dear for not waking him. "Well then, Nicholas," his rough voice grunted. "I don't think this needs explaining, does it?" he chuckled.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:09 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He whimpered at the sudden roughness, then immediately started caressing Nikolai's covered member with his mouth. "M-Master...I can't...do much...." he admitted, blushing.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces