[EVENT ORP] Halloween 2012 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:05 am

[Tag Dith, Seraphine]

Slight panic hit Seraph and a hint of a blush crept across her face. She scrambled fast for a plan to get her out of this situation that she put herself in. She was stupid to have assumed that only rocket members went to events like this. "Well, it is nice to see a new face in this town," she said. "Glad to meet you at any rate. If you travel at night you might see me. I am with the police force that watches this town in case any bad guys come to try and take any pokemon." Yeah, right, she thought to herself. There is no way he is going to fall for that. She had to try to make up for her small slip, though. "Though there has been no activity for the past two months so you can rest assured we are doing our job to keep your citizens safe."

"So, what are your plans for the rest of the year?" she asked both Seraphine and Dith.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:21 pm
[KO]
"Hmph. It was really more of a hungover tumble, I assure you." Jeremy replied to the voice, continuing to feel very silly while his nose was slightly occupied in his own punch.
He had a slightly double-take though as he looked to the person addressing him.
"Huh."
Well, unlike Jeremy's ill-fitting costume which clearly left him as an awkward man in a tutu, this stranger's costume seemed to have been... carefully crafted.
KO was making his heels and such look good.
"Well I guess you didn't lose a bet... Nice costume."
A glance around showed a cowboy nearby, a ghost or two, even a pumpkin.
"Would not have minded any of those options..." Jeremy muttered.

[Rory]
Well that stetson was fetching and 'cowboy', even more so 'sheriff', seemed to suit him even more than his Superman get-up had.
Tambrey had entered and stepped to the side to have a look around the room. To see who she could spot around the place and perhaps, if she was honest, to have a specific look around for the cowboy she'd now spotted.
Her hair was straight and fell smooth and flat, while her skin was even paler than usual with a coat of white. Her eyes were lined in black, giving her a rather gothic look even before one were to consider the rest of her costume.
'Ghost/zombie', to her, had been taken to mean both; 'torn edges' drifted off from the grey fabric she'd selected for a cloak. Jingling came from decorative chains she'd attached to a pair of grey ankle boots and metal 'shackles' around the wrists of each white-painted hand.
A black fingernail-tipped finger rose up as she tried to sneak behind Rory, to tap upon his right shoulder, intending to move so she'd hopefully be standing where the left was before he looked around.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:39 pm
[Dith, Seraph]

While Sera didn't feel the need to reply to his first statements, mention of him being a princess received an instantaneous and emphatic "No" coupled with a clearly disturbed expression. With a huff she crossed her arms - the bulky gloves and outfit made it a rather difficult endeavor - but she succeeded and turned to look off to the side. The side turned into looking at the floor, her pale green eyes roaming wistfully as if she were looking for something - or someone - rather small. If Dith had looked to her for input on this strange girl, he'd have found her engrossed in halfheartedly scanning the floor.

The girl in the pumpkin costume slowly pulled her attention elsewhere - to similarly negative thoughts and memories. Night. Bad guys, stealing Pokemon. "Bullshit," she spat venomously, suddenly facing the pumpkin fully, her expression and posture showing obvious distaste and barely suppressed anger. "The police don't do s**t for anybody, and they certainly haven't prevented anything from being stolen - Pokemon or otherwise - that I've seen. Where were they when all of us had our Pokemon stolen, huh? Where were you?"

Her tone had risen slightly as she spoke, the anger and acute sadness over the loss of her precious Umbreon and suddenly reliving all of that night over again made her begin to tremble from the sudden rush of such powerful emotions. "You and your shitty police force can go to hell for all I care."

That said, Seraphine turned and stalked angrily towards the dance floor.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:22 pm
{Anyone}

She had managed a crafty witch costume. Which hadn't displeased her too much until Athemia tried to make off with her hat. After getting the pokemon returned to her pokeball, Adrasteia settled her -slightly soggy- hat back where it belonged. She pitied some of the other costumes she'd seen just waiting for some poor unfortunate. The black robe with its flared sleeves amused her for a moment when she put it on. Slightly paranoid, she patted the pokeballs hidden under her clothes.

It was now or never. Adra strode out to join the other partiers. Her eyes glanced from person to person. Angry words coming from one group directed her away from there. Maybe she'd try the food tables first.  

magnadearel

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:37 pm
[Seraph, Sera]

Dith blinked.

Sera then voiced what he was already thinking.

He considered going after her for a moment, but a cold touch on his shoulder told him Zla was already going; he would keep an eye on their young friend, and for now there were things that needed to be said. "Really. I think you must not be quite up to speed with things... officer," the giant man rumbled, sounding sceptical and displeased. "Several of my friends have had pokemon stolen very recently. My apartment was broken into, and as a matter of fact at the recent faire I reported a Rocket presence to Weidman... you good officials of the law are still working with him, Да? My plans for the rest of the year involve continuing to work with the league to deal with this threat that you say has been so inactive." He was pretty sure that she was lying about being a police officer, which meant.... Well, he would see how she reacted to him now.

((Edited, hopefully a less confusing sentence. Sorry!))

-------------

[Jeremy]

KO gave a soft chuckle and shifted his weight onto one hip. "Well maybe I can make your evening a little brighter," he suggested with a little smile. "I'm glad you like it," he went on, "I decided that a regular mad scientist was a bit passée, so I went a bit Rocky Horror. They wouldn't have let me in with the labcoat undone...." Red eyes swept up and down Jeremy's leotard and legging clad form, and KO amended to; "Possibly wouldn't have."

Tilting his head slightly KO scanned the indicated alternative costumes and made a 'humm' noise. "Cheap material, shoddy construction," he said dismissivly, "frankly I think you've done no worse than many.... Sorry, I don't think I caught your name? Call me Kirk." Still smiling his slightly smirky, faintly flirty smile KO extended a gloved hand for shaking.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:54 pm

Seraph frowned at their reactions to her statement. Maybe that wasn't the best of covers. But she had to do something fast before they thought that she was a rocket...which she was. Her frown deepened and she crossed her arms in front of her chest. "I am only one person," she grumbled. "What the hell do you want me to do? I can't be everywhere at once! And I only work nights." Shaking her head, she spun around and walked away from Dith. Maybe coming here was a bad idea after all.

EDIT: just caught that Seraphine is a girl, not a guy @.@ thought Sera was a boy because of Tawny's post D: sorry BFK  

Agent Seraph

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:36 pm
[Seraph]

Dith was not about to be flounced off on by a jack o'lantern that was either a rocket or an incompetent officer of the law, one just about as bad as the other in his opinion. The pirate's nostrils flared and he set off after the girl, carefully but insistently pushing aside anyone that got in his way. Long strides took him past his target and he turned in a swirl of frock coat to stand in front of her like a living wall of muscle and ruffles.

"Could I possibly have you badge number, officer?" he asked levelly, reaching into his pocket for his phone with its camera.

----------------------

[Xander]

He had been keeping a close eye on Dima... and it seemed that his old friend was out to cause trouble tonight; he recongised the pumpkin he was accosting from the base. "Do you suppose we should do something?" he murmured to Xander. "Though of course we would only draw his wrath down upon ourselves.... Perhaps we can distract him without being seen. How good a shot are you with a peanut or similar item, and how fast at vanishing into the crowd? I think I should be competent enough in both fields. Would you care to join in my endeavour?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:36 pm
[Tambrey]

After scanning the selection of treats on the table, Rory decided he would get a drink first before deciding if he wanted to try anything that was on the food table. So far he had spotted a few people that he recognized, Xander and Frost were easy to spot even in their costumes, and a few that he thought looked familiar. The decorations reminded him of his delivery to the rec room back at base and he briefly wondered if the recipient of his gift would be there and if he would recognize her if she did show up.

He grabbed himself a plastic cup and grabbed the handle of the ladle to pour himself a glass of punch. As he pulled the ladle up to pour the liquid into his cup, he felt a soft tap on his right shoulder and heard the soft clink of metal behind him. He glanced over his shoulder but didn't see anyone standing behind him. Deciding he was just being paranoid, he shrugged it off and finished pouring his drink, leaving the ladle in the bowl. He took a small sip as he stepped to the left to look around the room once more.  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Catzandbirdz

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:50 pm
[ Anyone ]

Alba stared at the paper in his hands, not even the slightest bit amused. Seriously? "Can I-"

"No take backs!" chirped the woman in the blue wig in a sing-song voice. Clearly, she was enjoying this job.

He sighed. Alright, he'd see what they had for the costume selection this year. A ballerina was a type of ballet dancer, after all, and plenty of men were ballet dancers. If all else failed, he could bail out and just walk around town until it was time for the van to go back to base that night.

Some time, an unknown number of tutus, and multiple escape attempts later, Alba was all but shoved out of the dressing area and into the main hall. On the plus side, he had gotten out of wearing a tutu. On the down side, he was now stuck wearing a leotard, tights, and a top that looked a century out out of date. At some point, he'd even found the bow tie he'd worn with his costume the previous year, and decided to add it. Bow ties were cool, at least according to some people he'd overheard. He tried to remember who, and shrugged it off as some of the guys from tech. On his way on being shoved out, he'd managed to snatch up a white mask to cover the upper half of his face. Hooking his glasses to his top through one of the loops, he took in his surroundings (as well as he could see), and headed for safer grounds: the food and drinks. Arceus... He felt like something out of the Nutcracker.

"I really don't have the legs for this," he muttered to himself as he went.

----------

[ Anyone ]

Reggie fidgeted with the edge of her plate near the back wall. She had made the food tables her first stop after leaving the dressing rooms dressed up as a petite gray and red witch, wasting no time loading up a plate and pouring herself a plastic cup full of fruit punch. But now she was facing an important problem: how to eat when both hands were full.

The obvious solution was that either the plate or the cup needed to be set down. She didn't really like the plan, considering the nearest flat surface would mean moving back through the crowd to the snack tables, but for food, it was a worthy risk she'd just have to take. Moving through the maze of costumed party goers, she noticed what felt like a hostile situation between a pumpkin and a much larger pirate. Best to not get involved there, she thought to herself, and started to divert her path.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:31 pm
[Frost]

Xander looked at the pirate Frost mentioned and was about to agree to stay away from him but before he spoke it became clear that something was going on between Dith and a rocket. He looked over at the other man when he changed the plan and gave a nod. "If I have a makeshift slingshot then fairly good, less so if it's just me throwing it." he whispered back. "Blending in this crowd wont be a problem thanks to the costumes."

He paused then pulled out a pokeball and held it up. "Could also use Fai as a distraction of some sort if need be." He knew for sure that Dith wouldn't connect the pidgy to him since he just got him a week ago.

~*~*~

[Anyone]

Shizuo made his way out of the changing area, now gloved hands inside his lab coat pockets and looked around. Last time he had come to one of these Izaya was here so he was not about to let down his guard. After all, he doubted that the informant would fail to recognize him, even while dressed as Dr. Horrible.

~*~*~

[Anyone]

Natalia the pirate moved slowly along the other party goers, careful not to bump into anyone, and shifted the plush pidgy on her shoulder so it sat right. She wasn't looking for anyone in particular but she could admit to hoping Asch would show up.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:49 pm
(anyone)

Rosie had drawn a very interesting custom choice, and for the first few moments, she wasn't entirely sure how she was going to go about it, but like everything she approached it with a positive vigor, and ended up thinking of something that she would have a TON of fun in!

A small thin orange person stepped out into the party, arms swaying happily at its side, hands hidden in the large light teal sweater with a big pink heart on the chest, and a small, seemingly useless pocket patch on the left sleeve. The sweater was warn very baggy over their torso, and hanging down by their hips.
Black converse tapped against the floor lightly, as a pumpkin head helmet covering the wearers entire head glanced around at all the other people in costume.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:56 pm
[Anyone]

As Seraphine stalked away, she passed a guy in tights muttering to himself (had she been in a more normal mood, she would've given him a singularly critical and distasteful look, and would've then agreed that he didn't have the legs for those tights), a skinny orange-suited, pumpkin-headed weirdo, and various other party-goers, although she paid them no mind. She passed all of them, passed another snack table, passed the dance floor and flopped into one of the chairs off to the side and crossed her arms with a huff. Sadness and anger warred for dominance on her countenance, and for the time being anger was winning due to her sheer determination and force of will that she would, under no circumstances, not ever cry at a party, especially with so many strangers. Never ever ever. No matter how much she wanted to.

----------

[Zla]

Zla would find he wasn't the only ghost around. Seraphine's Mismagius, Giselle, was also invisible and also following her Mistress, just as Zla was. Invisibly, she reached out to him to let her presence be known, accompanying it with a soft whisper that sounded almost like a hiss - but it wasn't. 'Misss....'

----------

[Arcadie]

"Oh, là là!" Abigail exclaimed, her white gloved hands flying to her face as she spun around to face the voice that said her name, and offered Arcadie a bright smile. "Bonjour Arcadie! I don't know, I quite like what I picked out - a detective! Can you tell? Although," she said with an upwards quirk of her mouth that she tried to hide with one hand, "I don't recall seeing 'rainbow' as one of the options."

Mention of the dance floor made her brighten considerably. "I was looking at all the lovely decorations first while listening to the music! It's critical to get a feel for the music before you can ever start to dance, you know." And then, oh! Would she dance!

----------

[Aulus]

The ghost's green eyes closed as the person inside laughed. "Nah," he replied, the eyes open again, "I was one of those lucky bastards. I had it off already. I don't think I would've bothered to switch shifts or anything just to come though," he finished with a shrug. It sort of felt lame to admit, but it was true." He vaguely recalled Hayes as the tech lead, so he nodded to show his acknowledgement. Vaguely he wondered how visible his various actions and movements would be to others while under this thick sheet, but he realized he was only passingly curious, and not at all concerned enough to fix any issues in regards to dampened social interactions that the sheet caused.

Inigo studied Aulus briefly, his head tilting to one side a bit as he did so, before he asked, "I feel like I should know the answer to this, but - who're you?" A pause. "Who's your costume of, I mean," he amended quickly.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:21 pm
[Abigail]

Arcadie offered a dramatic shrug and a wide grin, "Detective, fashionista, I honestly have a hard time distinguishing when it gets to be this time of year." She stuck her tongue out mischievously, "A very classy detective, but yes, certainly recognizable. One of the staff's selections?" At mention of her own dress, she twirled elegantly, raising her arms like a ballerina, "Ma chérie, my natural state of existence is a rainbow!" She gestured to the dainty crown on her head, "But today I am the beloved princess of the rainbows!"

Feeling the rhythm was always an important part of any party; fortunately, the beat tended to resonate up through the floor at events like these. Arcadie swayed her hips back and forth idly, bouncing her skirts with the movements and wearing her sunshine smile. "Oh, I know," she said with an inflection of deep understanding. "Gotta get the right mode going. Can't just bust all up in a club and take the floor. Gotta feel it!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:24 pm
(Seraphine)

"Huh?" Rosie hummed to herself in surprise, as someone bustled past her. It was hard to see with the pumpkin head on, but this didn't stop her from turning her whole body, swinging her arms up by her chest as she got a better look at the robot.

Blinking unseen when the small pumkin recognized the girl to be Seraphine, one of her best friends.
Tilting the pumpkin head to the side, noticing with worry that her friend seemed upset about something.

Well! Pumkin couldn't have that! commence being there for the ones you care about!

With that, Rosie hurried after Seraphine, and as her costumed persona, shuffled up to her and shyly sat down, hands clenched on her knees as she glanced over to the pretty brunette in the beautiful pink robot armor. Offering the other girl a small wave.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:04 pm
[Rosie]

Sera was inwardly hoping the strange pumpkin-clad person would just keep walking, but no. They just had to stop and sit right next to her. As if that wasn't enough, they had the gall to wave at her! Well! She wasn't interested at all. Whoever it was, they weren't getting her number. "What do you want?" She snapped bitterly, shooting the pumpkin a brief, scathing glare.

----------

[Arcadie]

Abigail laughed at the younger woman's response before she nodded. "Sort of - I obviously had to go with what I picked out of the hat, but I didn't want to wear their more.. Mm, I guess normal detective outfits. They weren't a very attractive shade of brown at all, and the worst part was, none of it even matched." She did like certain shades of brown, but zut alors - they had to match! "Ah! I should have known!" She said with another laugh, then held her arms out, fingers splayed. "Let me look at you properly --" which she proceeded to do, assessing the costume quickly before a bright grin lit up her features. "I don't know how I didn't see it before, of course! A rainbow princess suits you perfectly!"

As Arcadie began hip-swaying, Abigail almost unconsciously began to do the same. "Oh, yes, you do," she agreed wholeheartedly, even nodding as if to reaffirm the statement. "That's one of the most crucial parts of dancing - if you don't feel the music, you can't dance!"

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff