Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
The Free Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:20 am
Julie reeled back from the spoon, sneering at its proximity. She groaned lightly at Antoine's insistence for her to eat, but complied to appease the Frenchman, cupping her hand under the utensil and carefully taking the offering in her mouth. Unsurprisingly, whatever the chef was preparing tasted wonderful - which was nice considering it was his job to do this.

"Its very nice, Antoine," she sighed as she withdrew and stepped back from him. "But even if Roland defeated Arthur, it doesn't mean he's any less capable. Everyone loses at some point."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:09 pm
"Not to mention he acts like a pompous, arrogant buffoon every time he speaks out against you.." Antoine sighed, going back to his cooking.

"I had figured that to be OUR role." He chuckled.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:45 am
"Everyone has their arrogance." She sighed in defeat. Footsteps were suddenly racing down the steps, and Julie's attention immediately snapped at the door. The Captain quickly cleared her throat, needing to adjust to her usual tone.

Just as he finished clearing his throat, the door opened and Arthur popped his head. Upon seeing the Captain, he glared slightly and opened the door further so he stand up right.

"I should have known you would be down here, stuffing your face with the chef." He grunted.

"Its nice to see you too, Arthur." Julian chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:46 am
"Well, I would have asked you to test it, but the British Pallete is too used to horse dung and goat milk to even bother with..." Antoine replied, not even looking at Arthur.

He just went back to stirring the mixture in front of him.
"Something you need, Arthur..?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:14 pm
"Oh ha ha! Very funny." Arthur rolled his eyes before his face contorted in to a nasty expression directed at the chef.

"Now, now," Julian sighed, "let's be civil gentlemen amongst each other please. No need to start fighting over food for the wrong reasons."

"Well when you two are done over eating your rations, we're nearing shore." The Quartermaster sneered, crossing his arms over his chest. "What supplies do you need, Frenchman?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:15 pm
Antoine thought for a few moments.
"Any meat or spices would be appreciated." He told the quartermaster.

"We need salt in particular."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:33 pm
Arthur nodded in acknowledgement to the chef, and then glared at the Captain.

"The rest of us will be waiting on the deck when you're done stuffing yourself." He snarled before leaving the kitchen.

"...I see Arthur is chipper as ever." Julian sighed, taking the spoon from the chef's hand, getting himself another bite of his meal.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:53 pm
"Don't worry too much." Antoine told the Captain, not stopping her from taking the spoon.

"He wants you gone, but knows no one here supports him." He added, walking to the door and watching Arthur leave from a crack.

"...I only hope we find someone to help you out in that regard..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:43 pm
"And why do I need someone to help me? You just said no one would support him." Julian rose his eyebrow curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:05 am
"Just in case he gets....Desperate..." Antoine said, looking back to Julie.
"It would be foolish, but I wouldn't put it past him..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:08 pm
"And how desperate do you think Arthur would get just over throw little me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:55 am
"Slit your throat..? Find ANY LITTLE FLAW to set the others off..? Push you over the side of the ship..?" Antoine answered, listing possibilities off.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:26 am
"You really don't trust him, do you?" Julian looked at the chef, a little worried about his theories.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:06 am
"Pride and arrogance are a nasty combination. Especially when you've been knocked down a peg without learning anything, and then watch someone take what you believe is yours.." Antoine sighed.

"I doubt he'll do anything SOON, though....."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items