Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Houses
Yakumo Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~Hamaji Yakumo~

Hamaji's expression became blank with confusion and Yukiji became even more flustered. "You're a. . . . and I did. . . Wh-wh-whaaaaaaahahaaaaaaa-" Yukiji began to cry out loud at the thought that she just acted rude to someone that was completely innocent.

~Yukiji Yakumo~
User Image

Zero the Crimson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:28 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

"I'm a guy." Kein finished, in a monotone voice, as he sat back down in his seat. "Still don't see what difference it makes." He sighed, turning his attention over to Hamaji. "Something you aren't telling me?" He questioned, an annoyed stare focused on her.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:36 pm
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"Uh well, Yuki-chan can get really rash with guys that hang around m-" Before Hamaji could finish, Yukiji took the teapot and smashed it over Kein's head, spilling hot tea all over him. "You CAN'T HAVE HAMAJI!!" DX she yelled at him, running out of the room in a rage and storming up the stairs to her bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

~Yukiji Yakumo~
User Image

Zero the Crimson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:56 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

Upon getting hit, Kein fell out of the chair. "Well, that explains a lot." He stated, in somewhat of a groggy tone as he stood up. One of his hands was on his head, where the teapot hit him. "Well, if that's the case..I should probably go and explain that I have no interest in her pain in the rear sister, shouldn't I?" He asked, not really looking for a confirmation, just thinking out loud. "While I'm at it, I should probably mention the invite to the party." He suggested, followed by a large sigh.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:03 pm
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"Hm? I-I'm a pain in the rear?" Hamaji said, looking on the verge of tears.

~Yukiji Yakumo~
User Image

Zero the Crimson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:39 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

"You gave no warning to your sister's crazed obsession, nor did you even attempt to stop her when she was attacking me with tea." Kein stated, his tone starting to waver as his volume lowered. "All I needed was a place to keep these hidden from my sister, long enough to get her out of the house and then someone, preferably around her age, to keep her company while I move them over and get everything set up...instead I had someone offer help when they couldn't give it because they're to afraid to stick up to their younger sister and now I have to figure out what I'm going to do so my sister will not only not see what I got her, but also so she won't notice that I'm covered in tea or that my head's busted open again.." He said moving his hand, revealing blood on the palm of his hand. "So YES! YOU'RE A MAJOR PAIN IN MY BEHIND!" He ended up shouting as blood started to roll down onto his face, since he wasn't stopping it and his anger was sending his blood pressure through the roof.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:15 pm
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"!!" Hamaji's eyes closed shut as Kein yelled. "Why do you think I tried to get us out of here while Yukiji's back was turned? To avoid this very situation! Yukiji never holds anything against me, that's why getting you out of here seemed like the best idea!" Hamaji argued back at him, standing up from the table. "Besides! It's easy to wash clothes, take showers, and cover up wounds!" Hamaji was practically yelling at this point, but then calmed down almost instantly and sat down with a smile. "I really do wanna help you, so just go take a shower and I'll take care of the rest ^-^"

~Yukiji Yakumo~
User Image

Zero the Crimson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:37 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

Kein took a moment to calm himself, since he wasn't too happy with himself that he had snapped like that. "Thanks for the offer, but I feel as though I've caused you enough problems." He said apologetically. "I'll just take care of it when I get home..It shouldn't be too hard to tweak what happened to explain this mess..and if nothing else it might distract Hana from the supplies." he joked, though at this point he seemed in a world all his own. "Tell your sister I said Thanks for the Tea." He said in a rather sincere tone as he grabbed his bag and started heading to the door.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:47 pm
~Hamaji Yakumo~

Hamaji quickly got up from the table and grabbed Kein's wrist to stop him from leaving. Hamaji smiled at him and said "I know you're trying to put on a tough guy act and take all the punishment yourself, but like I said I want to help. Besides, this has been kinda fun. ^-^ So please, just go ahead and go upstairs and take a shower, I'll even watch over you to make sure Yuki-chan doesn't try anything if you really want." Hamaji said insistently.

Zero the Crimson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:06 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

Kein sighed. "Lead the way." He said in a defeated tone as he sat the bag back down on the table. Having calmed down enough to think about it, he saw this was most likely his best option and he could tell that Hamaji really did want to help.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:38 pm
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"Okay! ^-^" Hamaji said loudly with a smile, turning and leading Kein up the stairs, down the hallway, and to the bathroom where he could take a shower. "Here ya go! Now, after you get undressed be sure to give me your clothes so I can go wash them, okay?" Hamaji said cheerfully when they got to the bathroom door.

Zero the Crimson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:33 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

"Right, right." Kein stated as they reached the door. After a moments pause, he opened the door and went in, closing it behind him. He then briefly inspected the room. Upon making sure it was safe, he then took off his necklace and his wallet and phone from his pockets and placed them onto a stand before getting undressed. He then opened the bathroom door just enough to drop his clothes just outside it, then closed it and started the shower.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:20 am
~Hamaji Yakumo~

"Thank you ^-^ Enjoy the shower!" Hamaji said while picking up the clothes and running them down the stairs to the washing machine. Hamaji then stopped and thought, Wait! That's right, our machine isn't working properly right now! Oh well, I'll just wash them myself! Hamaji then walked up the stairs and into a room with a sign on it that read "Hamaji's room". A minute later Hamaji exited the room with some fresh, clean boy's clothes, neatly folded up, and set them down next to the bathroom door. Hamaji straightened up and called through the door "Hey Taeru-kun! I left some clean clothes next to the door for you!" Without waiting for a response, Hamaji ran back downstairs to start washing Kein's clothes in a bucket of warm soap water the old-fashioned way, by hand.

Zero the Crimson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:40 pm
Son Takahani

Kein Taeru

Kein was in the middle of carefully washing his head when Hamaji said something about clothes by the door. "Such a pain.." He thought, glancing in the direction of the door, before returning to his shower.

After his wound seemed to have stopped bleeding, he turned off the shower and proceeded to dry himself off as he walked to the door to grab the clothes that were left for him, once again opening the door just enough to grab the clothes then shutting it again.  

Zero the Crimson

Vermillion Bibliophile

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:18 am
~Hamaji Yakumo~

Hamaji was downstairs in the back yard cleaning Kein's clothes with a bucket of soapy water and an old-fashion clothes scrubber. Hamaji was working hard and putting a lot of elbow grease into the work, hoping to get all of the tea out of Kein's clothes.

Zero the Crimson

(OOC: sorry for the late response, I've been really tied up recently ^^')  
Houses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff