Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kumori Village

Back to Guilds

A high school rp guild that takes place in a town called Kumori Village. Please come and be good neighbors! ^-^ 

Tags: High School, Anime, Monsters, Romance, Slice-of-life 

Reply Houses
Shimizu House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:50 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

As soon as Skyler ran in front of them and interrupted them yet again, he got really irritated. He stepped over to her and slammed his open hand onto the wall next to her head and looked directly at her. "You are trespassing in this house, and that is an illegal crime. I will personally call the police myself if you do not leave!" he said with an angry glare matched only by his angry voice. He also had a cell phone open and ready to call the cops if she did not leave. "So what'll it be? Jail, or a peaceful agreement?" he finished in the same tone as he held his phone up so that it was visible.

Luna_Shimizu3100
I Like Glitter Cupcakes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:00 pm
Son Takahani
Skyler pouted, the went up to Rikiji. She swiped the cell phone, the ran to the door. "Humph, agreement yes, but it won't be that peaceful," Skyler said as she played with the phone. "Oh yeah, nice meeting you... Suc - u - bus." Skyler quickly out the phone down, and sprinted out of the house to her house.

Skyler will probably be at her house or something... Idk yet.  

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

"!! How did she know that?!" he growled under his breath. "The phone I really don't care about since it's not turned on anyways, but the succubus thing. . . . What a b***h. . . ." he kept growling under his breath. He then felt a giant pulse through his body and fell to his knees, holding his chest tightly. "GAAAH!" His face was down, facing the ground on his hands and knees like he was going to throw up, but from a monsters perspective it was obvious that he was starting to get weaker at a drastic rate.

Luna_Shimizu3100
I Like Glitter Cupcakes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:14 pm
Son Takahani
Skyler stood at the door, by Rikiji's house. Skyler blinked when she heard that Rikiji was a succubus. What the f***? I was only joking. Skyler thought as she slowly opened the door. She saw a Rikiji that looked like he was going to puke any second. "Yo Rikiji, you look like you're going to puke, or that you're a actual succubus dying. And I was joking about that succubus thing dude." Skyler said, not knowing much about succubi.  

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Luna Shimizu
"Unable to move from the weight of the embraced words,"

Luna was a bit surprised at Rikiji's reaction. It wasn't like she was going to say anything around that weird girl, knowing she'd probably spread the secret to everyone . . . She was relieved when the strange girl left. But then she saw Rikiji, and how he looked so weak, and how he was holding his chest. "R-Ri-sama?!" she exclaimed, bending over him. "W-what's wrong?!" Luna was truly panicking.

"I fell into a warm dream. When I woke, it was after I lost you."

(
I Like Glitter Cupcakes

OOC: Please stop coming back inside once you are asked to leave, if you want someone to RP with, my other character Mika Fushiji is about to leave the house anyways, so you could RP with her. Plus, your character seemed like a nice one when I saw her first, I'd hate for Luna and her to become enemies, which would happen if you keep trespassing. )  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

Rikiji's breathing was becoming laborous and he was unable to hear a word of what Skyler had said. "L-Luna-ch-chan," he said weakly, reaching out to Luna with one hand. He was growing weak, fast, and was shaking quite a bit as he reached out for her.

Luna_Shimizu3100
I Like Glitter Cupcakes

Captain Taka
Captain

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:31 pm
Son Takahani
Oh my sh**, oh my sh** Skyler thought as she banged her head on the wall. She turned to Luna and quickly asked, "Can I go to Rikiji's room? Thanks!" Skyler sprinted off to a room, which happened to be Rikiji's. She saw a bookshelf of succubi books and quickly took one that said All About Succubi. She hurried to a page about how to keep them alive then hurried to Luna. "Um, girl! Since you like like Rikiji, KISS HIM!" Skyler said as she shook the fox girl. "And Hurry before he's dead!"

Night~  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Luna Shimizu

Luna looked at Skyler. "What? But . . ." Luna looked down, blushing. "I-I . . ." she stuttered, really shy at the moment. She looked down at Rikiji, still blushing immensely, her face was a beet red. She looked at how he was almost dead, she thought about how much she loved him, and she kissed him. Not just a peck on the cheek, but a full-on, french kiss. All the while, she was thinking about her love for Rikiji, and how much she cared about him.

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:55 pm
User Image
Rikiji Hasegawa

Upon getting kissed, Rikiji instinctively wrapped his arm around Luna and kissed her back. As they kissed, he could feel the vast amount of love she had for him pouring into him through their kiss. It was so much that his wings flourished out from his back involuntary, and they added a sort of glow effect to them both. After they finished kissing, he smiled at her and said in a quiet voice "Thank you Luna-chan, you saved my life!" He then realized that Skyler had witnessed the whole ordeal and looked right at her with a slight glare. "Why would you even try to save my life after finding out my true nature?" he asked her boldly, prepared to wipe her memory at a moment's notice.

Luna_Shimizu3100
I Like Glitter Cupcakes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Luna Shimizu

Luna could't believe that they had kissed, since she thought that Rikiji barely noticed her, other than to compliment her cooking or something. But even that had always made her heart flutter. But this, this had made her heart take a trip up out her nose and to the sky. This kiss made her fall even more in love than before, which she thought had been nearly impossible. This kiss, it saved Rikiji's life. Luna seemed to be glowing with happiness, or maybe it was just an aftershock from Rikiji's wings. His thanks made her even more glowy. She kind of snapped out of it when she realized that Rikiji was now interrogating the strange girl from before.. 'She did help me, but she kept trespassing . . .' she thought to herself, wondering if she should hate the strange girl, or thank her for helping her. "Excuse me, I forgot to ask, what's your name?" she decided to ask.

Lady Shimizu

Feline Genius

12,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

OMFG SUPER SUGOI

Anxious Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Member 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:06 am
Luna_Shimizu3100
Son Takahani
User ImageSkyler glared at Luna then Rikiji, then sighed. "To the girl, my name is Skyler Starlongs, and to Rikiji's question, I don't really know, just felt like getting you two together." Skyler leaned against the hallway wall, then spoke plainly, "You're probably gonna wipe my mind for knowing that you're a succubus. Go ahead, I don't care anymore.'' I'll just go back to my lonely life then. Skyler thought sighing.  
Houses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff